Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,783 members, 7,959,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery (13724 Views)

Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) / Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by free2ryhme: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2012

Osezua Osolase was, on the surface, a recycling worker in Gravesend, Kent
In fact, he was British linchpin of global child sex trafficking ring
He was deported back to Nigeria in 2007 but returned the next year
Convicted of trafficking three girls aged 14, 16 and 17

An ‘evil’ Nigerian people smuggler who used witchcraft rituals to force terrified children to work as sex slaves has been convicted of trafficking and rape.

Young victims were raped, sexually abused and subjected to voodoo-style rituals once in the clutches of the trafficking ring.

One girl had hair cut from her armpits by a man wearing feathers. Others were slashed with knives, forced to drink foul-smelling potions and had blood taken with syringes to ‘cast a spell’ over them.

The girls were told they would die or never bear children if they tried to escape or revealed what had happened to them.

The man responsible, Osezua Osolase, 42, was on the surface a recycling worker living in a terraced house in Gravesend, Kent. But he was in fact the British linchpin of a multi-million pound global child sex trafficking ring that used medieval ‘juju’ black magic to control its victims.

His home was a secret staging post for vulnerable teenage orphans as they were smuggled from Africa to several European countries.

Detectives discovered evidence that at least 28 victims were smuggled in and out of Britain by Osolase over a 14-month period, earning him up to £1.5million.

But the true figure could run into hundreds as the paedophile was overheard by one girl boasting he had been operating for 15 years as he tried to sell her for £60,000.

This was despite being deported back to Nigeria in 2007 after police caught him trying to use stolen credit cards.

Osolase simply married a mysterious German woman and returned to the country the following year with a five-year visa. As well as his wife he had a Nigerian mistress in Catford, South-East London, who recently gave birth to his son.

The scale of his crimes can be revealed for the first time after he was convicted at Canterbury Crown Court yesterday of trafficking three girls aged 14, 16, and 17.

One was raped and all three endured juju rituals, including one conducted by Osolase himself. One feared she was being taken to another country to be used as a human sacrifice. A jury was told Osolase slashed the chest of his youngest victim with a razor and rubbed black powder into her bleeding wounds.

Caught on film: Osezua Osolase (in baseball cap) with young trafficking victims under surveillance at Stansted Airport. The children's faces have been obscured in order to protect their identities

Osolase was convicted at Canterbury Crown Court of trafficking three girls aged 14, 16 and 17

She was ordered to take an oath of loyalty to him and believed that if she broke it she would not have children, go mad and die.

Osolase groomed her after the death of her parents by visiting her village with presents and saying she would go to school in Europe.

But he abducted her and said she should prepare for life as a prostitute in Italy where she would be raped by ‘white men who smoked drugs’.

The other two girls were terrorised by a local witchdoctor in Nigeria shortly before being flown out of the country with promises of an education and modelling work.

The 16-year-old told police she was taken to a ‘place of witchcraft’ where she was told to bathe in a ‘bloody gunk’ and wrap blood-soaked cloth around her.

As Osolase watched, a man wearing feathers on his head cut hair from her armpits, cut some of her finger and toenails and took blood from her hand with a syringe.

On the surface: Osolase was a recycling worker living in a terraced house in Gravesend (High Street pictured)

She was told that the body parts taken in the ritual would be used to find and kill her if she tried to run away or failed to repay her captor.

The 17-year-old wept as she described how she was tricked into travelling to Britain with the promise that she would go to school. She was made to drink a potion laced with blood. Police found no evidence that Osolase lived a luxury lifestyle and believe he has hidden the profits of his crimes in Nigeria.

Dr Hermoine Harris, an expert in Nigerian religions, told the jury the juju rituals carried huge weight in Nigerian society. She said: ‘By taking someone’s blood you hold and control somebody’s very essence and their power.’

Detective Inspector Eddie Fox said after the case that Osolase was ‘evil’ and branded him a ‘predatory paedophile’. Osolase was convicted of five counts of human trafficking, rape and sexual activity with a child.

He will be sentenced on Monday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223740/Osezua-Osolase-Evil-Nigerian-people-smuggler-used-witchcraft-terrify-girls-sex-slavery.ht
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2012
Okay.

Such a man comes home at Christmas powering a 2012 hummer or a bentley at a holiday resort and you wish you were in his shoes. Devilish.....

@story, the funny part is that he was deported but later surfaced marrying a mysterious german woman. He was rooting for his full punishment.

9 Likes

Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by baslone: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2012
free2ryhme: [b]
Police found no evidence that Osolase lived a luxury lifestyle and believe he has hidden the profits of his crimes in Nigeria.

Come check in his village, he is probably a chief there at the mo

1 Like

Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by seunmustwac: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2012
This same man again? They need to take him to winners chapel. . . . . lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by crackhaus: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2012
World pipo...
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2012
okpara ugo: Okay
I hope u are happy 2 be de first 2 comment lol
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by Boa4u: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2012
This evil man should be sentence for life imprisonment
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2012
Ucheosefoh: I hope u are happy 2 be de first 2 comment lol

Why not, check again
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by salafiyy: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2012
the man needs to be killed
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by sharatech(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2012
God pls safe ur people from the hand of evils one
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by joshuaidibia(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2012
waiting 4a thread dt wl read "PPL-SMUGLER USED WITCHCRAFT 2 TERIFY BOYS IN2 SEX SLAVERY" y mst t b grls?
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by dejiswaggs(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2012
what have those girls done to deserve this kind of humiliation!!! sad sad ;(
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by cytellProperty: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2012
This indeed is a very wicked person, when you see people like this you would think they are responsible and need to be respected, not knowing that they are a lesser human.
I wonder why some people, all because of money do anything, including killing and making others cry.

1 Like

Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by slimyem: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2012
Wow!!
Nigerians don carry juju reach Obodo oyibo..
Wicked man...
May he rot in jail!!
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by Standing5(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2012
These people no dey hear word, they should know by now that there is no free launch talkless of free education in Europe. Only God know how many more never had the chance to narrate their ordeal in the hands of these ritual traffickers.
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2012
sharatech: God pls safe ur people from the hand of evils one
you have said it all my dear.
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2012
okpara ugo:

Why not, check again
hehehe lol
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2012
See the man funny head sef
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by redsun(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2012
What he did is as legitimate as politicians and public office holders stealing from the public coffers. It only becomes a crime when it is discovered outside naija,in a sane and funtional society.

3 Likes

Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by eledalo: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
redsun: What he did is as legitimate as politicians and public office holders stealing from the public coffers. It only becomes a crime when it is discovered outside naija,in a sane and funtional society.

True!
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by topsyking: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
IGBO KWENU! IGBO KWENU! IGBO KWENU!
KWE SUENU eyee....I hope I got it rite my ibo brodas...Una no dey carry last in all d crimes globally...
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by salam001(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
topsyking: IGBO KWENU! IGBO KWENU! IGBO KWENU!
KWE SUENU eyee....I hope I got it rite my ibo brodas...Una no dey carry last in all d crimes globally...
he is your cousin he's Bini,i wonder if you taken your medications,ugly monkey

3 Likes

Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by HellaBella(f): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2012

Mumu, you can't even properly identify an Igbo name yet you're shout Igbo Kwenu......

2 Likes

Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
Stop tribalism. It appears to be worse than racism to me especially on NL. Besides, the name sounds like he's from Edo.
FYI, I am Yoruba.
Stop tribalism, embrace one Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
you guys should remove tribalism in nairaland.
as for the man, he should pay for his sins.

1 Like

Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by ba7man(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
Summary: You are a fool. I'm Yoruba by the way but I'll gladly smash your head in if i knew you.

1 Like

Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by jude33084(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
OkwaIfugo: you guys should remove tribalism in nairaland.
as for the man, he should pay for his sins.

Thank you very much that. He should be given a fair hearing then sent to jail sad
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by Billygee2u: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2012

U want us to believe that, U do not know that, he is your OFE MMANU (yoruba ) brother?
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
such a barbaric act.
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by EmmaTay(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
[size=35pt]What are they still waiting for? He should be sentenced accordingly. Justice shouldn't be with tendered with MERCY.[/size]
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by bokohalal(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
dayohope1:
Stop tribalism. It appears to be worse than racism to me especially on NL. Besides, the name sounds like he's from Edo.
FYI, I am Yoruba.
Stop tribalism, embrace one Nigeria.

Better.
salam001: he is your cousin he's Bini,i wonder if you taken your medications,ugly monkey

He is not Bini.
Re: People-smuggler Used Witchcraft To Terrify Girls Into Sex Slavery by james1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
Read this story in the punch in sept.What the man did was bad but let's not exonerate those girls;chances and they are about 95% are that they were fully briefed about the conditions attached to their trip to the UK or where ever they are going abroad.
This girls are just playing the victim,I have had first hand accounts about these things,it goes like this;I take you to dubai,UK or Italy and on getting there,you work in brothels and pay me 20k pounds as in the case of some girls presently holed up in dubai.
European destinations are much more expensive.
Most of the girls that engages in this setting are extremely mean,as in they can harm a guy or fellow girl without batting an eyelid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User / Man And His Friends Detained By Policemen At Ojuelegba Unit Without Charges / Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.