Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Where Is Paul Play Dairo? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Paul Play Dairo? (18707 Views)

Please Where Is Paul Play Dairo? / Paul Play Dairo’s Free Gospel Music Project (download For Free) / Paul Play[angel Of My Life] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by lammygloooooooo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
President goodluck sent him to boko harram to sing for them to stop boombing watcH out for the album the guy still in studio with boko boys composing watch out
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
The same Naiaraland We DESIGNED FOR PIPS LIKE YOU TO MAKE TONS OF MONEY SINCE 2006 When U Joined.

ceejay80s: see as e dey talk as if nairaland na oil company
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by baaliyah(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
he is done with his papa songs. what else do you want him to do since he cant do his own original music. 9ice will soon follow after all yoruba folktales and nursery school poems. I wish him well in another profession.
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by lakeside025(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
abysirius: Honestly Paul Play is one of the real things that we have in Nigeria Hip hop stuff. He is cool with a good voice and nice lyrics. He is a real star and not all these school boyz that now sing trash called music. Hope and pray is fine and can bounce back soon.

Even Styl-Plus, I'm still wondering what has happened with these dudes. Stay alive, runaway, olufunmi and even call my name are all good stuffs that I cannot 4get so soon. There are really many of them. Slam, another nice musician... Really miss dem.

U̶̲̥̅̊ got it wrong it somewhere...styl plus released a single called alive some months ago now...
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by anitank(f): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
Super1759: he changed his name to paul PAUSE dairo
LoL!! U're very funny
Atleast he didn't change it to Paul STOP Dairo grin grin
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by ibrobell(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
i really like his songs especially that 'lead me on.
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by 2sexy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
According to the last article I read, he did state his illness as a factor and that it's more spiritual than physical because doctors couldn't find what was wrong with him. I missed him too.

On a very serious note, are you guys really serious about knowing where he is?

Am not in Lagos, but I give you a hint on how to locate him. The question is how serious are you guys and who is bold enough to go search for him? I can provide the address of their family house at Lawanson if you care.

Let me know.
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by coputa(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
Majek fashek went mad at his peak, 2face was almost killed at the peak of his career..and now paul play sent on a compulsory leave. What is happening can somebody please tell me.
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by iAMsuccess(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
he is in the sitting room pucking beans
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Sashd: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
Meen,no one knows,bt really miss his songs
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by spawnx: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
Paul play went through a cancer recovery period. He just took time out to fight the Cancer. Pray the cancer doesn't win the fight over his life. He actually resides in Omole Estate.
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by miqos02(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
aze: I was in a meeting with Seun and my moderators. Now what do ya want from me?
funny u
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Besto(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
ceejay80s: see as e dey talk as if nairaland na oil company
lmao
the guy na duns
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by alarm4: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
last time I saw Paul was in Omole Estate in lagos....with his Hammer geep entering inside his compd...and his Boys>Ruff Rugged and Roll...but whn Roll came down from the jeep looking for Aboki to buy a stick of london ciggrete to smoke i then apraoch him and hv a hand shake with him,but i 4gt to ask y there are not on Air as usual again.....
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by shadrach77: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
2sexy: According to the last article I read, he did state his illness as a factor and that it's more spiritual than physical because doctors couldn't find what was wrong with him. I missed him too.

On a very serious note, are you guys really serious about knowing where he is?

Am not in Lagos, but I give you a hint on how to locate him. The question is how serious are you guys and who is bold enough to go search for him? I can provide the address of their family house at Lawanson if you care.

Let me know.
let's start by having his number
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Feraz(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
it's not only him, they're many eg: mr. kool, obiwon, freewindz....what of this lady called naydo? Remember one whisper song she sang? Anyone to hook me up with the song, holla....thanks....been searching for it for years....
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by nicefeeling: 1:05am On Oct 29, 2012
Was talking about dis dude couple of days ago wif ma fwends. Dz guy is gud and I sure do miss his lyrics and cool voice. Can't wait to hear frm him.
Paul play Dairo, u d bestest!!! kiss kiss

Glad Styl-plus is bak too!!!
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by 2sexy(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2012
shadrach77:
let's start by having his number
I dont have any phone number but can tell you that his father's house isn't a bad place to start,which is a Lawanson area. The street is named after him so it wont be hard to find and the house is just at the extreme end and right corner.

I used to pass through that street to school in early 90s.
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by shilling(f): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
Awesome thread. I miss the dude. Wishing him a speedy recovery and hope he makes a return soon.
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by SpicyMimi(f): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
Awwwwh! Miss him so much aswell! Dat song ''You and me'' its just out of dis world! The guy is really Good!!!
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by soundbiz: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2012
Feraz: it's not only him, they're many eg: mr. kool, obiwon, freewindz....what of this lady called naydo? Remember one whisper song she sang? Anyone to hook me up with the song, holla....thanks....been searching for it for years....
Feraz: it's not only him, they're many eg: mr. kool, obiwon, freewindz....what of this lady called naydo? Remember one whisper song she sang? Anyone to hook me up with the song, holla....thanks....been searching for it for years....

feraz here are some Naydo links including whisper. http://tindeck.com/listen/ceez whisper-naydo http://tindeck.com/listen/sxex personal person featuring stylplus-naydo http://tindeck.com/listen/edss anytime-naydo http://tindeck.com/listen/eija i will always miss u(whitney tribute)-naydo http://tindeck.com/listen/rfgo personal person-naydo(solo) http://tindeck.com/listen/wbhw kai yaro-naydo download these songs people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) / Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team / M.i Nobody Ft. Tuface Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.