Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

US Educated Girl Looking To Go To Canada For MBA...I Want A Not So Tough School - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Educated Girl Looking To Go To Canada For MBA...I Want A Not So Tough School (1186 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

US Educated Girl Looking To Go To Canada For MBA...I Want A Not So Tough School by pufectskin: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hello guys,
so i am in need of advice on what school to go to in Canada for my MBA. Here is my list of considerations and
i ll appreciate any advice. please be nice in words, I just need help here:
1. I am more keen about a school that offers internship opportunities more than how hard the school is
for instance in the US, Harvard is tough to get into but Drexel is easier but it is also not hard to get a job after Drexel
because Drexel has lots of co-ops and internship ops in d city of Philly and even NYC, MD and Jersey.
2. I would like a place that has quite a bit africans around
3. I would like a place with a system that is closer to the US education system than UK (I have been to UK and I HATED it, but that is just my own personal issue).
4. I got into Schulich but I am not how sure of its diversity which is why I am seeking advice here...Should I go to Schulich?
I havent been to the city where Schulich is and I dont know what is like...but its d business school at York Univ.
I am considering Uni of Calgary but I dunno how hard it'd be..
Any advice?

Cheers
Re: US Educated Girl Looking To Go To Canada For MBA...I Want A Not So Tough School by profGinger: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
What university did you graduated from why not try york university.
Re: US Educated Girl Looking To Go To Canada For MBA...I Want A Not So Tough School by fittty(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2012

(1)

Photo From The Accident In Ajah This Morning / Photos; See The Dangerously Overloaded Vehicle Arrested By Offiicials In Yola / Suleja: The Proxy Abuja Tourist Haven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.