Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Tier 4 Study UK Visa Application HELP Needed!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tier 4 Study UK Visa Application HELP Needed!! (1179 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Tier 4 Study UK Visa Application HELP Needed!! by Username2014: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
I have already applied to for the UK visa at the centre in Abuja, Nigeria. I submitted all the documents required. The problem I'm having is with the bank statement I submitted. It did not contain transaction for 28 days. I used my parent's account, and the bank people misinformed them that the statement for the visa application does not have to up to 28 days, so they were given a statement that had transaction for just 20 days. I submitted it like that, although I had a feeling it was not correct. I didn't have time to check if it was ok. Later I checked online and I found out that the bank statement HAS to show transactions for at least a 28 day period.
My appointment and submission was a few days ago, and I received an sms alert that day that my application has been sent for processing.
Is it possible for me to get another bank statement and go to the centre and ask to submit it as part of my application. Or is it too late to submit any other documents?

Thanks.
Re: Tier 4 Study UK Visa Application HELP Needed!! by justwise(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2014

(1)

. / Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) / Applying For Malta Visa In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.