Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Samsung Galaxy Tab2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Tab2 (1767 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Tab2 Vs Tecno Phantom Tab. / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Price Of Samsung Galaxy Tab2? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Tab2 by twaintoy(f): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
I'm planning to buy a samsung galaxy tab2 next week and i want to know the network that is best used for it and also the bundle packages. Thanks.....
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab2 by bigtt76(f): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
Which country are you? If in Nigeria, Etisalat looks fast but Glo seem more stable. Airtel is also fast and stable. Bundle packages go from N1000 for 200MB. Depending on your usage, you might want to go for bundles in GB. To make bundles last, try to limit your downloads to Wifi-based internet. You can get a Swift network modem for that.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab2 by twaintoy(f): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
bigtt76: Which country are you? If in Nigeria, Etisalat looks fast but Glo seem more stable. Airtel is also fast and stable. Bundle packages go from N1000 for 200MB. Depending on your usage, you might want to go for bundles in GB. To make bundles last, try to limit your downloads to Wifi-based internet. You can get a Swift network modem for that.
I have etisalat in mind cuz glo network is very bad in my house, even my glo modem does not realy work in my house. Thanks dear. But please, what are d bundles for etisalat and airtel?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab2 by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
Trust me dear, airtel is the best option. It's not the fastest but it's the only network you can use BIS plan for other smartphones apart from BB. N1200 for 1g of data. Just send BSM to 440. Hope this helps...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab2 by twaintoy(f): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
Trust me dear, airtel is the best option. It's not the fastest but it's the only network you can use BIS plan for other smartphones apart from BB. N1200 for 1g of data. Just send BSM to 440. Hope this helps...
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab2 by Mustay(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

True. Especially if you're not a massive internet user,this is appropriate to keep the tab running.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab2 by twaintoy(f): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mustay:

True. Especially if you're not a massive internet user,this is appropriate to keep the tab running.
Thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab2 by bawssZbawss: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
pls house does anyone have an idea if samsung galaxy tab p6800 7.7 can use a simcard 4 mobile calling just like in p1000?thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab2 by Mustay(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
bawssZbawss: pls house does anyone have an idea if samsung galaxy tab p6800 7.7 can use a simcard 4 mobile calling just like in p1000?thanks

Yes of course!

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Bb Plan Now Works Without Vpn On Phones And Pc / Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest / Elephone P8000, Umi Iron And Ulefone Be Touch 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.