Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest (1772 Views)

Check Out This Legendary Phone! Do You Remember Dialing On It? / Which Smart Phone Is Best For Price Range Of 30-35k / Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by tosnat: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Helo folks,i need a phone with at least a five inch display,jxt like the tecno phantom,my budget is 32k..i initially planned to buy the infinix race max q which falls within that price range but i just discovered that is has a poor display relative to its specs,its battery backup is also poor,i learnt this from user's reviews.

Pls guys help a brother,recommend a phone and i'll be glad..i currently use an LG OPTIMUS L5 2 dual and its brilliant,i just need a bigger screen and better specs.the release of phantom A2 has put me off Aplus..now looks inferior,sort of...

I anticipate your replies guys,thanks
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by tosnat: 12:00am On Nov 07, 2013
Anyone?
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Excelboi(m): 1:24am On Nov 07, 2013
go for gionee e3 or phantom Aplus
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by tosnat: 4:00am On Nov 07, 2013
Okay....how much is the gionee e3?...
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Lexusgs430: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2013
I would recommend an Iphone series, either the 4 or 4s. If you do not mind a used device, with a higher specification. Rather than a new android device, with an inferior specification.
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2013
Lexusgs430: I would recommend an Iphone series, either the 4 or 4s. If you do not mind a used device, with a higher specification. Rather than a new android device, with an inferior specification.
AS IN EH

Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by LordReed(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2013
Lexusgs430: I would recommend an Iphone series, either the 4 or 4s. If you do not mind a used device, with a higher specification. Rather than a new android device, with an inferior specification.

I guess you missed the part about a 5in screen.
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Lexusgs430: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2013
Lord_Reed:

I guess you missed the part about a 5in screen.

Yeah I did. (3.5' as opposed to 5') Only 1.5' !!!!
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Yeah I did. (3.5' as opposed to 5') Only 1.5' !!!!
1.5 aint only...

there is even enough diffrent btwn

4.7 and 5.0..

just so u know...
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Phemmy99(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Check out konga.com for a variety of smartphones <a href="http:///t/categories/phones/mobile-phones/android?k_id=FEMI&amp;k_bid=2fcb1aeb"
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Defaramade(m): 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
even d iphone 4 & 4s ain't up to gionee E3 or phantom A+ in raw specs(although higher specs doesn't always translate to better performance). @op just go for gionee Elife E3 sharperly.

1 Like

Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by tosnat: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thanks guys for ur contributions,iphone is a nogo area...is there anyway i culd get phantom Aplus at 33k?....and does anyone have an idea o. Thl and opsson?...

I cant use a phone thats less than 5 inches...am fed up with four inches already..perhaps i culd manage 4.7".....
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
tosnat: Thanks guys for ur contributions,iphone is a nogo area...is there anyway i culd get phantom Aplus at 33k?....and does anyone have an idea o. Thl and opsson?...

I cant use a phone thats less than 5 inches...am fed up with four inches already..perhaps i culd manage 4.7".....
tecno phantom a+ is 33k... yea u can get it .. new
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Impulse80(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
tosnat: Thanks guys for ur contributions,iphone is a nogo area...is there anyway i culd get phantom Aplus at 33k?....and does anyone have an idea o. Thl and opsson?...

Buy Gionee you won't regret it! You know say tecno no dey give update ?
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Chomzy19(f): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Lemme also use this opportunity to ask for d techno fone to go for between 12k-15k.
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Chomzy19: Lemme also use this opportunity to ask for d techno fone to go for between 12k-15k.
TECNO P5... 16grand
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by tosnat: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Impulse80: Buy Gionee you won't regret it! You know say tecno no dey give update ?

Which model of gionee?..cos i heard dat the E3 freezes a lot and yu have to hard reset it each time...i also dont like the fact that the accessories are scarce....if i dont come across a better option then i will go for the phantom A plus on saturday...thanks too all who took out time to reply..i really appreciate you guys...
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
tosnat:

Which model of gionee?..cos i heard dat the E3 freezes a lot and yu have to hard reset it each time...i also dont like the fact that the accessories are scarce....if i dont come across a better option then i will go for the phantom A plus on saturday...thanks too all who took out time to reply..i really appreciate you guys...

gionee e3 freeze??

Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by krugar07(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: gionee e3 freeze??
lol grin
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by enobong18: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Tosnat, you are very lucky you asked to be adviced. Am sure the pain wouldn't be easily forgoten if you went for a phone and just the next week you find someone with a beter phone than yours but of the same price group or even cheaper[color=#006600][/color]

Don't think u know very much about that 4.7" gionee e3. Its 6.9mm,316ppi,with OTA UPDATE! what else do u seek in a 33k phone? Battery? It has not got the best in this area but it has got 2 original battery and best of battery saving applications all for you to enjoy this system compressed into a phone with inbult 16gb internal memory,dual sims with both surporting 3g network. Which other phone offers this for 33k?

May be you don't like the battery news, or you were very serious when you said ' it most be atleast 5.0" ', have got better news for you, talkiing of gionee gpad g2! It got your screen size choise 5.3", you don't wanna replace your bible in hand to a phone charger, do you? It got a 3000mAh batter all for you. A heavy user will definately forget nepa exist in his area. It has a 240ppi showing true natural colours when viewed directly. Yeah, an heavy user will notice it lag abit even at application switch but choose wisely!
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
enobong18: Tosnat, you are very lucky you asked to be adviced. Am sure the pain wouldn't be easily forgoten if you went for a phone and just the next week you find someone with a beter phone than yours but of the same price group or even cheaper[color=#006600][/color]

Don't think u know very much about that 4.7" gionee e3. Its 6.9mm,316ppi,with OTA UPDATE! what else do u seek in a 33k phone? Battery? It has not got the best in this area but it has got 2 original battery and best of battery saving applications all for you to enjoy this system compressed into a phone with inbult 16gb internal memory,dual sims with both surporting 3g network. Which other phone offers this for 33k?

May be you don't like the battery news, or you were very serious when you said ' it most be atleast 5.0" ', have got better news for you, talkiing of gionee gpad g2! It got your screen size choise 5.3", you don't wanna replace your bible in hand to a phone charger, do you? It got a 3000mAh batter all for you. A heavy user will definately forget nepa exist in his area. It has a 240ppi showing true natural colours when viewed directly. Yeah, an heavy user will notice it lag abit even at application switch but choose wisely!

ALL FOR HIM TO BUY PHONE
NAWAOO..

sad.sad
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by tosnat: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
enobong18: Tosnat, you are very lucky you asked to be adviced. Am sure the pain wouldn't be easily forgoten if you went for a phone and just the next week you find someone with a beter phone than yours but of the same price group or even cheaper[color=#006600][/color]

U spoke well bro and i do appreciate you.

Pls what accessories does the gionee phones come with?..do dey have power banks and the flip casing that tecno has...and in time of trouble,do they have a care center i can run to?

How mch is the gpad?....
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by tosnat: 12:28am On Nov 08, 2013
I have gone thru the specs at fone arena,fink i will be comfortable with the E3...its splendid...

Does it come with a flip case and power bank?
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Jeffy1206(m): 6:03am On Nov 08, 2013
tosnat: I have gone thru the specs at fone arena,fink i will be comfortable with the E3...its splendid...

flip case no power bank yes...
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Defaramade(m): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2013
tosnat: I have gone thru the specs at fone arena,fink i will be comfortable with the E3...its splendid...

you made the right choice bro & you won't regret it. Gionee>Tecno.
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by tosnat: 7:33am On Nov 08, 2013
Defaramade: you made the right choice bro & you won't regret it. Gionee>Tecno.

Thanks man...jxt wish it has a leather cover...
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2013
tosnat:

Thanks man...jxt wish it has a leather cover...
get an s3 leather jacket case.. it fits it perfectly...
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Chomzy19(f): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: TECNO P5... 16grand
thank u dear
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by tosnat: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: get an s3 leather jacket case.. it fits it perfectly...

Thanks bro..GOD bless
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Defaramade(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chomzy19: thank u dear
or u could buy d gionee pioneer p2 for about 15k.
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Defaramade: or u could buy d gionee pioneer p2 for about 15k.
why do u guys like troubling ur souls.. smh..

she specifically said , a TECNO
Re: Which Smart Phone Do I Buy?...please Suggest by Chomzy19(f): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=Defaramade]or u could buy d gionee pioneer p2 for about 15k.[/quote/] ok thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Hw Can I Do Screenshot On My T1 Innjoo Tab / Help! Htc One M7 Stuck On Htc Screen And Reboots Itself Continously / I Need A Fairly Used Tecno Tablet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.