Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting (40575 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) / How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy / Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw (2) (3) (4)

Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
gboss4sure:

See wetin poverty the cause. Poverty I curse you in Jesus Name. Amen. Do you know how much P Dquare gets paid for each show they attend? Or do you know how much they get paid per award they won. Man go make your own money and stop been deluded about P square not been able to buy and maintain a p jet. To even think that you said all Nigerian musicians put together can't afford a jet makes me understand the level of poverty you have experienced. Kpele oo and Pray. Work hard to achieve success and stop waiting for the Government to give you a 6AM to 7PM and each month you get paid 18k. Wetin u think 50 million dollars be that all naija musicians can't afford it

Abi ooo. Most of the awards they cart away on yearly basis come with cash rewards of $1m each.

Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
gboss4sure:

See wetin poverty the cause. Poverty I curse you in Jesus Name. Amen. Do you know how much P Dquare gets paid for each show they attend? Or do you know how much they get paid per award they won. Man go make your own money and stop been deluded about P square not been able to buy and maintain a p jet. To even think that you said all Nigerian musicians put together can't afford a jet makes me understand the level of poverty you have experienced. Kpele oo and Pray. Work hard to achieve success and stop waiting for the Government to give you a 6AM to 7PM and each month you get paid 18k. Wetin u think 50 million dollars be that all naija musicians can't afford it

Abi ooo. Most of the awards they cart away on yearly basis come with cash rewards of $1m each. Can i get him a scientific calculator and a double lens
Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by PrinzcJ(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
Now a day girl no longer love without money
Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by oobim(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
People think P2 na Yoruba.These r biz minded IGBO boys!4 yrs ago,these guys bought seven 5 bedroom mansions in Abuja(sunnyville estate)each hse cost N30m at dat time.They leased them out.Right nw,those hses r valued at N60m each.U dnt knw Psquare!U dnt knw Igbo boys mehn.!
Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by Rooneyboy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
stshakes: Nairaland na real comedy club... See as we siddon here dey argue people money and they probably siddon for the jet dey laugh as we dey yab ourselves.... Lol. Anyways I go talk on 3 things.

1. The guy that says Naija Artists put together ain't worth $50Million ( abt N9 Billon). You really need to get out of your ignorance. It might interest you that Just Wizkid raked on almost 3billion for EME in the last year in excess of World Tours, Endorsements, Album Sales, Royalties, Awards etc. Remember he got an International PEPSI endorsement within this period. Go figure the amt that came with that. U never talk of Tubaba, D'banj, Don Jazzy, J-Martins, even this same bracket wey start yesterday. Be careful what you say in public.

2. On this Jet issue. P-Square don't OWN a private jet. Rather they have an arrangement with a Jet company. Now the deal is, for every international show, every promoter must meet the condition of paying that Jet Coy to fly them to the place as part of the general criteria for them coming to perform. I think it takes confidence in their art for them to do that.

3. on the actual worth of P-square, I can't give you the exact figures but those boys can buy a private jet if they want to. But they are wise enough to know they don't need it, at least not yet. There are private jets that go for as low as N2.5Million. [/b]P- Square apart from Music got investments. In fact they invest more than they spend, real estate especially. So those of you expecting them to come beg you for food in ten years... Sorry that won't happen. Those boys get BAR die. You need to see their new crib nearing completion in Ikoyi. Its something like the house on 50 Cents candy shop video with its own underground club. If you have had the opportunity to visit Squareville in Omole, its a joke compared to this new crib. Those boys are living their life and reaping the fruits of almost 10yrs active effort in the Nigerian music industry and deserve to enjoy their money. Abi na u wan spend am for them when they are gone?

I don talk my own finish. And please no ask me how I know all these details... Let's just say am a guy that knows a lot of these celebs.

[b]@ bolded

A flying coffin u mean?
Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by cecegorz(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Not everyone is built for public transportation my friend, if you work hard, you need to play hard. To be frank with you, none of these guys will ever come begging at anyone's doorstep. I can assure you, they reason better, are more intelligent, more constructive than most haters who will probably never board a private jet till the end of their miserably fvcking life.
Gotta agree with you on this bro.
These guys are celebrities for goodness sakes, swags like this create more buzz around them, consequently increasing their demand at shows/events with higher earnings.
All these 8-5 workers should stop using their 'spend within your salary' mentality on people that earn money per appearance.
Those dudes are investing wisely for the future.
Worry more about you loosing your job, rather. Lol
Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by 5much(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
money is truelly good.Enjoy guys.
Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by chino24: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Good they are tracing to their roots but you guys should stop this bullocks, psquare doesnt and cant own a private jet, it was probably hired.

Nwanne your among the few people I rest their opinion but on this one I disagree with you. Stop letting these enemies in with this type of comment. I know and am very sure that the Jet belongs 100% to Psquare. Except for not this one in particular but they have a Jet of their own as I write this piece. I was here in Awka when they came to Awka and subsequently proceeded to their villa Ifittedunu for their moms burial..a friend working closely with them confirmed their ownership of the Jet. There is also a strong speculations going on that they have concluded arrangement to build a five star hotel and hospitality center in Awka. They also own Ray Field hotel in Jos, among so many of other real estate investment in and around Nigeria
Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
And so? Check me out on my private bus 2... wink
Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by stshakes(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
How many times I go talk say I meant 2.5 Billion and not million, abi u just like to talk too much? angry

Rooneyboy:

@ bolded

A flying coffin u mean?
Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by Horus(m): 1:58am On Oct 29, 2012
Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by Horus(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2012
Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by chino24: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
Keneking: These Enugu boys are indeed well. In fact, the igbos are doing very well. Have u seen obisere in a jet like dis. By the way, seems like laila ikeji has taken over from linda ikeji in the media or is it the same person?

Psquare are Anambrans from Ifitedunu precisely, correct your old records. Deal with the bitter truth they are from Anambra.. cheesy
Re: Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting by danielck(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Some people do comment as if they live in the same house with Psquare or know how much they have in their account for those of us who said Psquare don't have a private jet. For your info they have one.

D'banj Grabs His Balls On Social Media (photo) / Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester / Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos)