Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! (1750 Views)

Christians In Jerusalem Want Jews To Stop Spitting On Them / M.asturbation Has Eaten Deep Into My Life. I Want To Stop / Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by wizzmc: 12:41am On Oct 28, 2012
[b]
I want to believe some people are swerving away from the purpose of the use of Nairaland. We now have people who specialize in raining abuses on each other while some people do  no better thing with their membership profile than to castigate, criticize and speak ill of men of God. I can't condone the likes someone posting the picture of Bishop Oyedepo and saying he is dancing azonto. Don't you know it is absolutely wrong for you to open your mouth to speak (or use your fingers to type ) anyhow about men of God. Without being sentimental, I know of a truth that there is no religion that supports disrespect and disregard to their leaders. 
Spiritual leaders are meant to be respected because they are God's mouth to the people. We know of some people that kill their fellow human being all in the name of fighting against anyone the disrespects their spiritual leader. If you have any issue with any spiritual leader, discuss it with sanity of mind and heart for you not to unravel the wrath of God upon yourself. And of course you'll agree with me that nothing you have said or you will say here will change any man, you just keep suffering your mouth. How long are you going to continue in this immaturity of the highest order.
If you can achieved at least 10% of what Oyedepo has achieved in life, downrightly, it is certain you will not have the luxury of time for such talks.
Why not keep those lips of yours with all diligence and apply it to wisdom.
In a nutshell we cannot continue to have immature people here . He that walks with the wise shall be wise. Nothing but foolish utterances will come out of the mouth of a fool.
Anyone here should be matured enough, and also maturity should reflect in whatever they post and comments viz.
This ought to be a forum where important issues bothering the mind of youths and members generally should be discussed, mix ideas from all works of life, make friends, and above all get informed and updated with every happenings around you both at national and international levels.
[/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 28, 2012
^^^

If only you feel this way about the way the name of JESUS is blasphemed and ridiculed and even put to shame by the abundance of charlatans in Christendom today.

Stop getting angry with those who criticise , weep for the way the name of GOD is blasphemed because of the multiplication of evil and wicked charlatans.

As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you." - Romans 2:24

2 Peter 2:2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

5 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by wizzmc: 12:51am On Oct 28, 2012
Just two questions.....
1. Who owns the church?
2. Can u fight for GOD?
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by pastormustwacc: 12:52am On Oct 28, 2012
Carry your bible now and tune to:

Ephesians 6:12 via New International Version (NIV)

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Visit my thread on Power In The Speaking Blood : Weapons Of The End-time! and be edified.
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by pastormustwacc: 12:55am On Oct 28, 2012
wizzmc: Just two questions.....
1. Who owns the church?
2. Can u fight for GOD?
3. How much percentage of the tithe does the church pay you?
4. Do you get paid by the church to be posting at 00:53 am in the morning
5. Have you prayed to God this morning?
6. Are you born again?
7. Do you think that creating a thread like this will make Jesus clap for you?
8. Does your spirit not condemn you when you go out of control like this?
9. Is this part of the fruits of the holy spirit that you are manifesting?
10. Are you happy with yourself?

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by wizzmc: 12:58am On Oct 28, 2012
I am not here to argue neither am I here to dispute wt anyone..... Wisdom is profitable. 9ce 9yt
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by UyiIredia(m): 1:01am On Oct 28, 2012
Person dey vex. cool
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 28, 2012
This OP must be endorsed by Winers Chapel or some tithe paying church
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by pastormustwacc: 1:27am On Oct 28, 2012
Uyi Iredia: Person dey vex. cool
His words display a lot of negative energies:
- ma*d anger
- hatred
- malice
- arrogance
- pride
- foolishness
- ungodliness
- gross violence (like boko haram)
- voltron of winners
- insultive

Well, @op, i think you should put this post into a letter and show it to your pastor, let us hear what your pastor has to say. He might start weeping and gnashing his teeth, wondering, how he managed to produce a follower like you.

Even, me being a christian sef, fear that you might become "a terrorist for your church". Like line up all the winners chapel haters and ALUU them!

Just kidding, i want to believer that all these negativities are just illusions, but i will advise you in the name of God to drop this fooolishness. Let God fight his battles for his church and his anointed ones by himself. He does not need you to engage in these fights.

*Unsusbscribes* and runs away from the thread (before them slap me).
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by azpekuliar: 1:42am On Oct 28, 2012
Please let's see that picture of Oyedepo dancing Azonto? cheesy
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 28, 2012
azpekuliar: Please let's see that picture of Oyedepo dancing Azonto? cheesy
its on the front page
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by RickyRoss1(m): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2012
Though I dont believe the man of God was dancing Azonto, but even if he does, is it a crime for a man of God to dance? In Port harcourt, Pastor David Ibiyomie dances all the time and we love it. Whats wrong with a man of God dancing?
Did Oyedepo pay you to fight for him?
Why are you defending him? How much were you paid?
Since you believe he is a man of God, why not allow his God to fight for him?
If we don't talk about the extravagant lifestyle of these pastors how are they gonna change? If we don't talk about the evil ways of our leaders/politicians how can they improve? Without opposition how can a ruling party perform?
When you go to church today, look around you, you will find out that a great % of your church members are poor and seriously need help, but your pastor is busy buying private jets and building expensive universities for rich politicians and you think people don't have right to complain?
Why cant your pastor make the university cheap for average church member to attend?
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2012
wizzmc:
I want to believe some people are swerving away from the purpose of the use of Nairaland. We now have people who specialize in raining abuses on each other while some people do  no better thing with their membership profile than to castigate, criticize and speak ill of men of God. I can't condone the likes someone posting the picture of Bishop Oyedepo and saying he is dancing azonto. Don't you know it is absolutely wrong for you to open your mouth to speak (or use your fingers to type ) anyhow about men of God. Without being sentimental, I know of a truth that there is no religion that supports disrespect and disregard to their leaders. 
First off, what's wrong with a man of god dancing azonto? And what exactly is the purpose of Nairaland? Would like to hear your views...

wizzmc:
Spiritual leaders are meant to be respected because they are God's mouth to the people. We know of some people that kill their fellow human being all in the name of fighting against anyone the disrespects their spiritual leader. If you have any issue with any spiritual leader, discuss it with sanity of mind and heart for you not to unravel the wrath of God upon yourself. And of course you'll agree with me that nothing you have said or you will say here will change any man, you just keep suffering your mouth. How long are you going to continue in this immaturity of the highest order.

You underestimate the power of reason and logic. A lot of people have had their eyes opened to the fallacy of the 'touch not my annointed' notion. It doesn't and has never meant that those who hold 'higher' offices in the kingdom of God aren't beyond criticism.. for all men are equal
Galatians 3:26
So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

as evidenced in Paul's altercation with Peter
Ga. 2:11-16
But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation. But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified

wizzmc:
If you can achieved at least 10% of what Oyedepo has achieved in life, downrightly, it is certain you will not have the luxury of time for such talks.

You know, when people speak against what they feel's wrong, it doesn't mean they're poor but concerned.. this idea that those who attack oyedepo have no better thing to do with their time is just a reflection of our society... the politicians say 'IS IT YOUR MONEY?', the yahoo boys say 'IS IT YOUR MONEY?', the pastors say 'TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED'.. lol..

wizzmc:
In a nutshell we cannot continue to have immature people here . He that walks with the wise shall be wise. Nothing but foolish utterances will come out of the mouth of a fool.
Anyone here should be matured enough, and also maturity should reflect in whatever they post and comments viz.
This ought to be a forum where important issues bothering the mind of youths and members generally should be discussed, mix ideas from all works of life, make friends, and above all get informed and updated with every happenings around you both at national and international levels.
Criticism is not foolishness...

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by ITbomb(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2012
Say No To Religious Extremism
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by pastormustwacc: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2012
ITbomb: Say No To Religious Extremism

THESE RELIGIOUS BRAIN-WASHINGS MUST STOP. IT IS PRODUCING TOO MUCH CATASTROPHY!
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2012
Bishop David Oyedepo said something last sunday in 50,000 seater church auditorium. "Those who makes News dont read the news they are busy making more News".

So slow pokes keep on reading his news

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by mumumugu(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2012
Op is worshping bishop oyedepo. I hope he feels d same way about u
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by pastormustwacc: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2012
Is this oyedepo a demi-god or what? why is he being worshipped? And his followers seem to have abandoned the teachings of christ sef.
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2012
mumumugu: Op is worshping bishop oyedepo. I hope he feels d same way about u
Pls explain what u mean by worshipping Oyedepo. I keep hearing that comment but i dont understand. Say it in your own clear terms. Am waiting
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2012
pastormustwacc: Is this oyedepo a demi-god or what? why is he being worshipped? And his followers seem to have abandoned the teachings of christ sef.
If Oyedepo were to be a begging pastor waiting for crumbs off ur table you wld give an inssh about him.
Remember serve the Lord you God and he shall bless your bread and your water.
Why do you always want Pastors to be paupers but sinners wealthy. SMH
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by pastormustwacc: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2012
teeo:
If Oyedepo were to be a begging pastor waiting for crumbs off ur table you wld give an inssh about him.
Remember serve the Lord you God and he shall bless your bread and your water.
Why do you always want Pastors to be paupers but sinners wealthy. SMH

You are still in deception my friend, and have gotten my intentions wrong. It is because you are still operating on the realm of a church goer, and do not really understand the real calling of christians.

I have no problem with the man of God on this thread, but tell me, the op here, from what he posted - can you honestly say that he is operating with the fruits of the holy spirit? Rather he is behaving like someone with the spirit of the antichrist.

pastormustwacc:
His words display a lot of negative energies:
- ma*d anger
- hatred
- malice
- arrogance
- pride
- foolishness
- ungodliness
- gross violence (like boko haram)
- voltron of winners
- insultive
Did you really think i was hating the poster here? I see a lot of negative things here that the bible has warned us about. (if you really read the bible and understand it too).
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by pastormustwacc: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2012
I have no issues with any pastor being wealthy. Personally, i am not doing badly myself, and yes, i am rich (if we are going by Nigerian standards).

The main issue i have with many nigerian pastors is the way they hammer on tithes, and i have made a thread to show that new generation believers dont have to pay tithes, and it was supported by bible references. If you truly read it with an open mind, you will understand it.

But, many people have already SOLD THEIR SOULS to these men of God, and will not hear reason, no matter what scripture we sold. AND KNOW THIS, ON THE FINAL DAY OF JUDGEMENT, YOU WILL HAVE TO ACCOUNT ON YOUR OWN - YOUR PASTOR WILL NOT SAVE YOU.

YOU WHO CLAIMED TO HAVE READ THE BIBLE, BUT HAVE NOT SEEKED ENLIGHTENMENT FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT. BE WARNED.
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by lecturerdabo(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
pastormustwacc: I have no issues with any pastor being wealthy. Personally, i am not doing badly myself, and yes, i am rich (if we are going by Nigerian standards).

The main issue i have with many nigerian pastors is the way they hammer on tithes, and i have made a thread to show that new generation believers dont have to pay tithes, and it was supported by bible references. If you truly read it with an open mind, you will understand it.

But, many people have already SOLD THEIR SOULS to these men of God, and will not hear reason, no matter what scripture we sold. AND KNOW THIS, ON THE FINAL DAY OF JUDGEMENT, YOU WILL HAVE TO ACCOUNT ON YOUR OWN - YOUR PASTOR WILL NOT SAVE YOU.YOU WHO CLAIMED TO HAVE READ THE BIBLE, BUT HAVE NOT SEEKED ENLIGHTENMENT FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT. BE WARNED.

MY FRIEND,I SINCERELY LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE YOUR POSTS, YOUR SEARCH FOR ENLIGHTENMENT AND CRITICISMS OF OTHERS BUT BEWARE WHEN YOU THINK YOU ARE STANDING LEST...., BESIDES THERE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A WAY THAT SEEM GOOD TO US MEN BUT THE END ....

REMAIN BLESSED IN YOUR SEARCH!
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by pastormustwacc: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
^^^THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY FRIEND. I KNOW I THREAD ON DANGEROUS GROUNDS, BUT I HAVE ACCEPTED IT AS MY DESTINY. AND THANKS FOR THE WARNING - BELIEVE ME, I DID NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by Areaboy2(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
mumumugu: Op is worshping bishop oyedepo. I hope he feels d same way about u

lol.. the guy doesn't even care if the Op exists..
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by cyrexx: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
Area_boy:

lol.. the guy doesn't even care if the Op exists..

LOL

while Oledepo is smiling in his private jet and thinking about all the millions of naira his magas has paid to his ministry today, the OP is here shouting and defending that bald-headed thief.

SMH
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by pastormustwacc: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
THIEF? WHERE?
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
cyrexx:

LOL

while Oledepo is smiling in his private jet and thinking about all the millions of naira his magas has paid to his ministry today, the OP is here shouting and defending that bald-headed thief.

SMH
Be careful what you say, when calamity comes dont blame the witch in your village. You spoke against a man of God.
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by cyrexx: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
teeo:
Be careful what you say, when calamity comes dont blame the witch in your village. You spoke against a man of God.

See another maga for Oyedepo. He had scared you and made you believe that calamities will befall whoever speak about his extravagant lifestyle and defrauding activities. I pity magas like you, really. The depth of your brainwash is almost incurable.
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by pastormustwacc: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
cyrexx:

See another maga for Oyedepo. He had scared you and made you believe that calamities will befall whoever speak about his extravagant lifestyle and defrauding activities. I pity magas like you, really. The depth of your brainwash is almost incurable.
You dont say.
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! This Has To STOP!!!!! by thehomer: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
wizzmc: [b]
[/b][color=#000099][/color]

What do you think the purpose of Nairaland is? Do you think it is a place to kiss Oyedepo's rump? Oyedepo is a man like every other man. He sleeps, urinates and defaecates too so saying that he is dancing is not something outrageous.

What has he actually accomplished other than how to masterfully fleece you of your money and beat up defenseless children?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Africans So Religious But Have So Many Problems? / LOVELY CHRISTMAS POEMS (a Must Read) / And I Daniel Understood By Books...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.