Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Who Knows The Pussycat Dolls? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Knows The Pussycat Dolls? (5603 Views)

Pussycat Dolls Break Up ? Nicole Goes Solo ! / Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member / Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows The Pussycat Dolls? by spikedcylinder: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2006
For the record,i think they should be called pussycat doll not dolls because its just one person that seems to be singing,dancing and doing everything that should be shared among 6 (7?) of them. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Knows The Pussycat Dolls? by QueenB1(f): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2006
@Spike yeah its true o. Its only the girl with the black hair who does everything. Its very sad and sometimes annoying but it was the same with destinys Child (always that fat girl beyonce) eventhough Kelly really had the voice so i am used to it. cool
Re: Who Knows The Pussycat Dolls? by temmyabby(f): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2007
love em
Re: Who Knows The Pussycat Dolls? by spikedcylinder: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2007
Beyonce is NOT fat. I dont like the fact that she was in the limelight all the time with destiny's child but she is NOT fat.

I didnt even notice there was a black girl in pussicat dolls until lately. Nicole does everything, its hard to see the others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 20: Songs That Rocked The Early 2000 (2000-2005) / Songs That Bring Back Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet Childhood Memories. / African Dance Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.