Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? (6251 Views)

VIDEO: Mandy Dollz Ft. Selebobo – Jealousy / Pussycat Dolls Break Up ? Nicole Goes Solo ! / Who Knows The Pussycat Dolls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by tessie(f): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2005
i would like 2no what everyone out there thinks.............so cast your vote!!!
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by prettyH(f): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2005
Think d chicks are HOTTTTTTTT
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by prettyH(f): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2005
sorry, think i got d thread wrong, so ignor da previous post.

yep rihanna is cool but me thinks she can't dance. But not seen much of her lately.

Guess u r new tessie. Welcome on board the land of new friends and arguments. Enjoy ur self
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by udo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2005
Hellooooow? tongue the topic was about Pussycat dolls not Rihana. I think they are cool but definetly not Hot sad, and Rihana made a new video (if it's loving) it's on DSTV smiley
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by prettyH(f): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2005
@udo
dahhhhh, i wouldn't av posted such a reply if there was no mix up. Sorry guys when i posted d link said pussy cat dolls but on the post reply menu , it said rihanna.

So pardon me and ignore the second post instead.
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by WesleyanA(f): 1:20am On Nov 29, 2005
Miya LOVES the pussy cat dolls and their songs.

i like Stickwitu especially cheesy
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by snazzydawn(f): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2005
They are so not hot!!!
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2005
Not Hot at ALL at ALL!!
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by Outkast(f): 1:22am On Nov 30, 2005
well they're hot in looks
but why is it only like 2 /3 ppl singing while the others prounce about.
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by hotangel2(f): 1:48am On Nov 30, 2005
The leader.. i mean the girl [we all know her]... she seems to be the owner of the group. WHile the rest are just bouncers. I like em..combined together, as in not thinking about who is signing what. But i must confess, i don't know the face of the other girls apart from this girl here.

I love their stickwitu song!

And apart from her.. me think the rest are ugly and have no talent! No offence. It's just obvious!

I hate the girl that's tryna be like Gwen stif [number 2 from left].

<----- She acts like she owns the group!
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by Outkast(f): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2005
lol your a fiesty one aren't you hotangel. well i agree with you. Her name is nicole(the one that looks like she owns the group) she used to be part of the wb11(something like american idol)group called eden's crush.they broke up sha.
Stick with you is a hot song
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by WesleyanA(f): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2005
Outkast:

but why is it only like 2 /3 people singing while the others prounce about.

i wonder why too!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by gracious(f): 3:23am On Dec 01, 2005
pussy cat dollz are good. well as for hot, i think they are just normal. their vocals are not so very good. only one lead singer. the rest are just there. i dont really like them angry
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by da808cutie(f): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2005
i thought beyonce was doing all d job in DC, then i saw PCD. i dont think i'd recognise any1 of them without d lead singer close by. N i h8 their "dontcha" song.....blurghhhhhhh

so.......NOT!
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2005
The Pussycat Dollz are not too bad smiley
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by Ama(f): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2006
Very hot indeed! Don't we all wish our bellies were like theirs? Or don't u!
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by luridguy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2006
hot yea .................but wettin den dey sing not my idea of good music
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by Oracle(m): 6:01am On Jan 05, 2006
"dont cha wish ur gf was hot like me"
thatz their only song iv heard
so i cant say

Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by nana(f): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2006
They aren't really hot but their songs are interesting especially,stick wit u.
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by cheekee(f): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2006
they ain't all that!!!!!!!!!!although there stick wit you song is very cool!!!!
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by otokx(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2006
"stik wit u" is cool
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by eslynera(f): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2006
not soo pretty, but the leader is kind of a bang. the others look like men, (they might be) ooops lipsrsealed
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by cheekee(f): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2006
eslynera:

not soo pretty, but the leader is kind of a bang. the others look like men, (they might be) ooops lipsrsealed
kid sisy watch your mouth!!!!(kidding) you do have a point!!
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by prettyH(f): 12:05am On Jan 08, 2006
otokx:

"stik wit u" is cool

Way much better than "don't cha".
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by eslynera(f): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2006
cheekee:

kid sisy watch your mouth!!!!(kidding) you do have a point!!
duhhh?? wink
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by cheekee(f): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2006
eslynera:

duhhh?? wink
im gonna tell your mama!!!!!
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by eslynera(f): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2006
hey, you ain't know my mama. duhhhhhhhhh? angry angry
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by minnie: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2006
These girls are hot and all the people who said they were not hot needs to shut there mout cause these girls dont even kno ya but this is from your girl Rihana hola at ya girl those people who are not hating

Also i realy like the song stik whit you.
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by Outkast(f): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2006
My mom actually bought me the c.d. It's not that bad after all.
I think my fav song on it is how many times, how many lies and I don't need a man,
beef featuring will.i.am is cool(even thoug the video looks like stickwitu's video)
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by gigitte(f): 5:59am On Mar 01, 2006
“Inside every woman is a Pussycat Doll,” says Robin Antin, the innovator behind the singing-and-dancing ensemble that has risen from underground cool to major label hot.  “It’s about female empowerment, about being confident with who you are.  It’s about singing and dancing in front of a mirror by yourself and having fun.”

With their debut album, PCD, set for release by A&M Records on September 13, 2005 (led by the #1 smash “Don’t Cha,” a duet with Busta Rhymes and produced by Cee-Lo), The Pussycat Dolls go beyond being extraordinarily beautiful.  With tremendous voices, and after working with today’s top songwriters and producers (including Will.I.Am from the Black Eyed Peas, Timbaland, Rich Harrison, Sean Garrett and Ron Fair), The Pussycat Dolls are ready to stamp their mark on music and on attitudes.

“To me, a Pussycat Doll is fearless but also vulnerable,” says lead singer Nicole Scherzinger.  “We’re strong but we like to play too.  The line in ‘Don’t Cha’--‘don’t cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me’--is meant to be empowering.  The Pussycat Dolls are not about just being hot but also about saying something with real feeling.”

From triple-threat Scherzinger, to Jessica Sutta, the one-time captain of the Miami Heat dance troupe; from Carmit Bachar, the “La Vida Loca” girl on Ricky Martin’s world tour, to Ashley Roberts and Kimberly Wyatt, two of the most talented young dancers in Hollywood, and Melody Thornton, a young powerhouse singer, these Pussycat Dolls represent the next step for the group whose Sunset Strip performances became the hippest ticket in Hollywood.

The Pussycat Dolls were born in a tiny dance studio in the L.A. garage of actress Christina Applegate, with whom Antin was rooming in the early ‘90s.  Antin had appeared in commercials, and did choreography for music videos for the likes of Smash Mouth, The Offspring and No Doubt.  “But I wanted to do something creative and different,” she says. 

So Antin invited over a few girlfriends who were also tour/music video dancers and they began to play around with her own choreography, a style endowed with the spirit of famed choreographer Bob Fosse (“Sweet Charity,” “Cabaret”) but also music from Led Zeppelin to punk rock, Siouxsie and The Banshees to Bjork, and fashion as well.  Meanwhile Applegate suggested they perform at the Sunset Strip’s renowned Viper Room.  Owner Johnny Depp saw them rehearse and reportedly said, “This is why I opened a club.”  The Pussycat Dolls, which have seen many members in its evolving lineup since debuting in 1995, became the Thursday night opening act for the next six years.

A turning point came in 2000 when No Doubt’s Gwen Stefani came to a show and said she’d love to do a guest spot, not just to dance but to sing.  So did Christina Aguilera.  In 2002 it was time to take the show to a bigger venue and so The Pussycat Dolls moved to The Roxy.  For two shows a week, for seven weeks, the place was sold out.  Other guest performers included Brittany Murphy, Charlize Theron, Nikka Costa, Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson.  All of them appeared without pay, just for the fun of it, including emcee Applegate. 

That same year, Antin joined forces with Jimmy Iovine, Chairman, Interscope Geffen A&M, who in turn brought in A&M President Ron Fair to executive produce the project and help take the concept to a higher level.   

Their “We Went As Far As We Felt Like Going” was heard in 2004’s Shark Tale, their cover of the standard “Sway” (helmed by Fair, also producer for Aguilera and the Black Eyed Peas, among others) was heard in 2004’s Shall We Dance?  The Pussycat Dolls were also seen in 2003’s Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle and Pink’s “Trouble” video as well as 2005’s Be Cool.  Scherzinger was featured with Will Smith on “If U Can’t Dance (Slide)” on his 2005 Lost And Found album.

Today, there is a Pussycat Dolls line of makeup from Stila and The Pussycat Dolls Lounge opened in April 2005 inside Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, featuring a different roster of performers.  The future may hold a line of clothing, lingerie, perfume,
videogames, TV and movie projects, and other lounges.

at least it is recognized that some are dancers adn some are singers, unlike DC where ms. knowles was shafting everybody
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by Outkast(f): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2006
thanx g
Re: Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2006
hot girls, great songs!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? / Soty (Malaria), Cyrus-Tha-Virus and T-Izzy (Free downloadz) / M.i Vs Naeto C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.