Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Get Your Poems Published With Artbeat Poets! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Your Poems Published With Artbeat Poets! (622 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / SHADOWS: A published legal & crime NOVEL by a NAIRALANDER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Poems Published With Artbeat Poets! by OliverBrain(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
Are you are poet? Do you want your voice to be heared? Well, this is an opportunity for you to join the Art Beat Writers and get your Poems published. ArtBEAT Poems is a Poetry group and organisation with the sole aim of promoting the culture of Poetry in todays Nigeria, where respects for Poets is 'far beyond the back', Applications are now allowed from now till 29th of December 2012 for prospective contributors to send a minimum and maximumof five (5) poems with themes on Africa, slavery, aparthied, poverty, war, natural disaster, oppression, politics, nationalism, independent, culture, tradition, myth, legend, revolution and Africa heroism (good poems on nature may also be considered). The selected poet with there 5 poems will stand a chance to get there Poems published with the upcoming Art BEAT Africa (vol. 1). Titled:"REMEMBER MOTHER AFRICA, FOR SHE TOO WAS A POET" (A collection of Poems for Mother Africa) by. Owoade Adewale. All applications, poems and enquiries should be sent to owoadeadewale33 @ovi.com...................ART BEAT POETS! We promise to trudge on in the true tradition of the Africa intellectuals! You can drop your questions below.
Re: Get Your Poems Published With Artbeat Poets! by OliverBrain(m): 5:09am On Oct 29, 2012
camgal: Well I have all my poems on my blog www.camgal. can it still be published by you guys?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7edvwOFC8g&feature=plcp
I went to the blog, I discovered that it's not only poetry that you have there, so it's quite difficult for me to navigate through the poems, you should send the poems to owoadeadewale33@ovi.com that is where we can do the review of your work, we will therefore notify you which of the poems that matched our criteria where chosen. You can also tell your friends and people you know to drop there poems to owoadeadewale33@ovi.com

(1) (Reply)

Echoes Of The Heart! / An Eulogy To My Almighty! / Why The First Sculptor Lost His Five Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.