Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,066 members, 7,863,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble? (2082 Views)

Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? / Where do Atheists go when they die? / The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
seriallink:

Prayer with faith works brah! Our God isn't imaginary
Lol... true story...
Re: Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol... true story...

Fact!
Re: Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble? by vislabraye(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
ifeness:

Have you seen either of them before? Who did Mandela turn to when he was jailed for 27 years? As a human,you need to learn to fight for yourself. Stop relying on fake and non existing gods. As a christian,your life is not better than those who aint. How many kids in the hospital has your jesus healed? Dont people die in your church?

So many sick have been healed. I've witnessed miracles before.
I know someone who was bedridden at the point of death. It was difficult to withdraw blood from her vein; that's to show you how bad it was. The doctors had to discharge her because they couldn't handle it.
And guess what. She was healed in a church. There are many more stories like that.
Well, Every one is a free moral agent.

1 Like

Re: Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
seriallink:

grin grin grin Buzugee grin @Jack Daniels grin grin grin

@All, y'all need Jesus! Prayer & fasting with faith works miracles.
grin grin grin OH YEAH MR JACK DANIELS IS A VERY AMIABLE FELLOW. HE IS A GOOD COMFORT FOR THE ATHEISTS IN DIRE TIMES. lolz

1 Like

Re: Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
musKeeto:
lmao.. better than the vinegar Your savior was offered.. sad guy could have done better with smirnoff and some good weed... that would have been a gangstar cross..
DUNNO WHETHER TO LAUGH OR NOT AFTER READING THIS COMMENT angry undecided grin
Re: Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
obadiah777: DUNNO WHETHER TO LAUGH OR NOT AFTER READING THIS COMMENT angry undecided grin
Don't want God striking you dead, do we?
Re: Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
musKeeto:
Don't want God striking you dead, do we?

NAH, I COULDNT GET PAST THE CONTENT TO CONNECT WITH THE HUMOR smiley
Re: Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
obadiah777: NAH, I COULDNT GET PAST THE CONTENT TO CONNECT WITH THE HUMOR smiley
Lmao... Gerroff..
Re: Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
musKeeto:
Lmao... Gerroff..
grin grin NOW THATS MORE LIKE IT
Re: Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble? by thehomer: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
seriallink: As a christian, prayers and fasting works for me in times of trouble & sorrow. I wonder who or what atheists turn to in times of trouble! How do you guys deal with it? It's none of my business but I keep wondering how you guys cope grin

Beer to drown your problems, television to search for solutions to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bible Quiz For Atheists! / Christian Oyakhilome's Exact Words At The Communion Service / Whatsapp Group For Christians And Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.