Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur (18585 Views)

Chelsea Formally Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Abuse / John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban / Terry Not Guilty Of Racial Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by stagger: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
Chelsea fans are sore losers. They have benefited from hundreds of refereeing decisions in their favour and when it goes someone else's way, they start whining. BAD LOSERS!

Chelsea can NEVER be in Man Utd's class. Liverpool and Arsenal even have more pedigree. Who be Chelsea sef?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by soicyboi1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
solomto: We are still going to beat u again. Up united
nd I'll BEAT that puc.cy Up like BARES KNUCKLES...........mumu united fan

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Dotman01(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
Number of penalties Howard Webb has
awarded Manu: 9 in 32 games. No. of
penalties Webb has awarded
Arsenal,Chelsea and Pool: Only 10 in
100 games.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by smileyprin(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
Bimfo:
Dint get Wat u are Saying... U r Just Jumping From Pillar to Post With a Poor Control of English...
if u had good control of english u'll have used your instinct to try and understand the message no matter how poor the grammer was. Leavin d topic and dwelling on pples grammer is pure childish smfh...I'm out,see u after wednesdays game.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by ayee001: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
Now Chelsea wants to fight dirty.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by nerodenero: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dotman01: Chelsea is better than even Man United at
the moment,
that's why sucking haters are buying
officials. Let them know that we are the team
who can beat even Barcelona with
10 men. We fight till our last breath, and win
with Pride.
We are the pride of london and the
European Champions.
I like your comment and it was well said.Dont forget the best team dont win at times. Such was the case of Barca Vs Chelsea and the show of shame put up by the ref in d game yesterday
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by gudnex22(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
jude33084: I tried to replay the chelsea ManU game on my bb but it rejected it, now I know that I have a smartphone cool

how did it affect d discusion?
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by stagger: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
ayee001: Now Chelsea wants to fight dirty.
Na their way. And we will hit them again when they come to Old Trafford. Respect is earned, not dashed.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
smileyprin: if u had good control of english u'll have used your instinct to try and understand the message no matter how poor the grammer was. Leavin d topic and dwelling on pples grammer is pure childish smfh...I'm out,see u after wednesdays game.
How Would I understand What I cant Read... Yea, Wednesday's game.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by ubong560(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
Man-U cannot boldly claimed they won dat match, if they do, den they are nothing dan bloody fvucken liars. Aside d inconsequential controversies brought in by d referees, i can assure u dat chelsea would av beaten man-u 4-2 QED. Even at dat, didn't u c chelsea stil dominating d match. Dat's Man-U 4 u. Earlier in d season, dat's exactly how they robbed liverpool to 2-1 winning. I hate d FVUCKEN club called MAN-U.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by jamp: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
A man U fan said yeaterday dt though they won they don't deserve it
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by stagger: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
ubong560: Man-U cannot boldly claimed they won dat match, if they do, den they are nothing dan bloody fvucken liars. Aside d inconsequential controversies brought in by d referees, i can assure u dat chelsea would av beaten man-u 4-2 QED. Even at dat, didn't u c chelsea stil dominating d match. Dat's Man-U 4 u. Earlier in d season, dat's exactly how they robbed liverpool to 2-1 winning. I hate d FVUCKEN club called MAN-U.

Go hug transformer naaa! Or you fit write appeal to FA make them change the result. cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by elampiro(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
stagger:

No mind them. That 2-1 victory at Old Trafford with 2 matches to go eventually decided the title in Chelsea's favour in the 2009/2010 season. It was good for them while it lasted. Now they got hit hard. You need to see the noise Chelsea fans made in my area. Come see their faces when the heat was on.

Man U for life!

3rd April 2010. Drogba was at least 5 yard offside when Kalou passed the ball to him, yet the referee and linesman allowed it. Chelsea went 2-0 up at 78 minute. Ferguson brought on Nani who immediately changed the game tearing Chelsea from the left wing. Man U pulled one back to become 1-2.

Macheida got a last minute equalizer, but it was disallowed when referee judged it was a hand control, but replay showed he controlled with his chest.

Chelsea won 2-1 at Old Trafford to go 1 point on top of Man U with three matches to go. At the end, Chelsea won with one point.

Man U took it in good faith.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by ubong560(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
[quote author=stagger]

Go hug transformer naaa! Or you fit write appeal to FA make them change the result. cheesy cheesy[IF I'VE MY WAY, HONESTLY, I WOULD PUT U RIGHT INSIDE D TRANSFORMER. HARDENED ROBBERS!]
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by smileyprin(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
Bimfo:
How Would I understand What I cant Read... Yea, Wednesday's game.
...Anywaez bro...it waz fun chattn to u....see ya around,have a nice tym
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Dotman01(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
nerodenero: I like your comment and it was well said.Dont forget the best team dont win at times. Such was the case of Barca Vs Chelsea and the show of shame put up by the ref in d game yesterday
that game was one of d biggest in europe last weekend, it was nt only watched in europe but all over the world. Some ppl far away kept vigil for it. Its an advert for the epl. Just like the last day game of last season btw man city and qpr. A big game of that magnitude shouldnt have been marred by the 'mistake' of one guy.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by dabossman(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
smileyprin: D ref got it wrong in some instances but pple goin on abt united been unable to defeat cheski are plain dillusioned,if only they cn remembr champions league wen we beat them home nd away...though on present form they're a better team but who scored first.....so the result could ve gone either way.

Most sensible post here. Some folks seem to forget that United scored two quick, clean goals before Chelsea fought back to level scores. Sure, the ref messed things up after that, but why blame United for that? Referees will always goof, and no Chelsea fan here can say they've never won a game through controversial decisions. Last season against Wigan and this season against Reading are clear examples. Even at 11-a-side the game could have gone either way. That Chelsea had more possession doesn't mean they would have won. Chelsea fans should know that. I believe they played Barcelona last season. Did Barca pressure translate to victory? Come on.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
elampiro:

3rd April 2010. Drogba was at least 5 yard offside when Kalou passed the ball to him, yet the referee and linesman allowed it. Chelsea went 2-0 up at 78 minute. Ferguson brought on Nani [s]who immediately changed the game tearing Chelsea from the left wing. Man U pulled one back to become 1-2.

Macheida got a last minute equalizer, but it was disallowed when referee judged it was a hand control, but replay showed he controlled with his chest.[/s]

Chelsea won 2-1 at Old Trafford to go 1 point on top of Man U with three matches to go. At the end, Chelsea won with one point.

You Dont knw Anything abt the Match and u Definitely dont knw anything abt Man u... U SAID RUBISH UP There...grin Joe Cole Scored in the 20th Minute, Drogba Scored his 2nd goal against Man U in d 73rd Minute, While Macheda reduced the deficit to a Goal in the 81st Minute....

1ce again, u dont Knw anything about football. Stick to what u Knw best, Which is Supporting Man U...grin CAPITAL MUGU. Left Wing ko, Centre Wing ni... grin
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by solomto(f): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
dabossman:

Most sensible post here. Some folks seem to forget that United scored two quick, clean goals before Chelsea fought back to level scores. Sure, the ref messed things up after that, but why blame United for that? Referees will always goof, and no Chelsea fan here can say they've never won a game through controversial decisions. Last season against Wigan and this season against Reading are clear examples. Even at 11-a-side the game could have gone either way. That Chelsea had more possession doesn't mean they would have won. Chelsea fans should know that. I believe they played Barcelona last season. Did Barca pressure translate to victory? Come on.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by dabossman(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dotman01: that game was one of d biggest in europe last weekend, it was nt only watched in europe but all over the world. Some ppl far away kept vigil for it. Its an advert for the epl. Just like the last day game of last season btw man city and qpr. A big game of that magnitude shouldnt have been marred by the 'mistake' of one guy.

Yep, but heck it happens! England lost to Germany at the last World Cup because a clear goal was not counted. Even though Germany went on to win by 4 clear goals, that singular mistake still marred the game. It happened to Arsenal against Barca in the EPL a couple of seasons ago. It's all part of the game, sad as it may be.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by stagger: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
[quote author=ubong560][/quote]

Go siddon jor! Bad loser! WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by senator2k9(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
die hard man-u fans SMH
Onyeasi: I'm a die hard Man u fans.. To be frankly, the ref got it all wrong. The first red card is approved with the rules guiding football. But the second yellow card which resulted to a red card (shakes my head). The English football is turning to another thing entirely.. Racial abuse here and there. What a ref will racially abuse players, callin Juan Mata a Spainard twit, only Mikel knows what he call him.. Happy with the win though..
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Dotman01(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
dabossman:

Yep, but heck it happens! England lost to Germany at the last World Cup because a clear goal was not counted. Even though Germany went on to win by 4 clear goals, that singular mistake still marred the game. It happened to Arsenal against Barca in the EPL a couple of seasons ago. It's all part of the game, sad as it may be.
yeah its part of the game, but why is it that it mostly common to united. If it happens once in one or two seasons it would av bn anoda thing. But everytime man u wants to play any big team they get favoured by the refs. Against liverpool jonjo shelvey was sent off for a 50-50 challenge.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by ubong560(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
@stagger, why shld i b chatting wit a dumb lik u? Even ur name implies dat, 4 gud 3days now, u havent eaten and u ar staggering 4 survival. Wen last did u sip garri esp. now dat's as costly as it is talkless of coming 2 bargain 4 man u. Find ur level abeg!
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by kayciiee: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
Lol sign some referees, dats very funny
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
Matt Clattenbrug will surely pay with his refreeing career for this.
He just has to go
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by karpentar: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dotman01: Number of penalties Howard Webb has
awarded Manu: 9 in 32 games. No. of
penalties Webb has awarded
Arsenal,Chelsea and Pool: Only 10 in
100 games.

What a good decision it proved for Sir Alex Ferguson to rest Howard Webb and bring Mark Clattenburg in for Manchester United's trip to Stamford Bridge. The Geordie referee played a blinder, infiltrating a classic top-flight match to such an extent that all the talk afterwards was about him and not the football.

No wonder Chelsea lodged an official complaint against him post-match, after he'd sent off Fernando Torres for having the temerity to invite Jonny Evans to rake a boot down his shin, reducing them to nine men, then allowing Javier Hernandez's winner even though the Mexican scamp was half a yard offside. All hell broke loose then, as a shower of coins rained down on Chicharito and a steward hit the turf with a knee injury. I'm surprised Clattenburg didn't book him for simulation too.

Di Matteo was fuming, naturally - even attempting to engage United's bench in a spot of wrestling at one stage - but Fergie was in his element, claiming Torres' dismissal was "his own fault". Offering not a shred of irony, he then said he was due a few calls at the Bridge, because "it is very difficult to get decisions down here". Oh, and unsatisfied with two red cards, one completely erroneous, he also insisted John Obi Mikel should have had his marching orders. Shall we just leave you in charge of the red cards next time, Lord Ferg? Would you prefer that?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by mufikings(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dotman01: Chelsea is better than even Man United at
the moment,
that's why sucking haters are buying
officials. Let them know that we are the team
who can beat even Barcelona with
10 men. We fight till our last breath, and win
with Pride.
We are the pride of london and the
European Champions.
yeah right...Chelsea drew 2 all with Barca and won based on the earlier defeat at Stanford Bridge with 11 complete players...you did not beat barca with 10 men Mr !! ride on your luck..Atletico Madrid only confirmed this....Wooping !! you guys..Mtchewww
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by bxg(m): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Chelsea were not particularly hard done by
In recent times, a lot of hot air has been emitted regarding Manchester United's supposed preferential treatment from referees. Some lunatics genuinely believe there is an official conspiracy involving Sir Alex Ferguson, the FA, the CIA and Nasa. Their attitude will not have been changed by events at Stamford Bridge, yet the fuss over Sunday's game is misplaced, a convenient narrative that doesn't stand up to the most basic scrutiny. Fernando Torres should have been sent off long before his dubious second yellow card. Chelsea were not unlucky to be down to nine men; they were lucky not to be down to eight, because Mikel John Obi should have received a second yellow card for fouling Antonio Valencia. Chelsea were the better team at 2-2, but they were about to go 3-2 down when Branislav Ivanovic committed the foul for which he was correctly sent off.
And while Javier Hernández's winner was offside, United would probably have won the game anyway. Hernández's goal does not significantly impact on the balance sheet of refereeing mistakes in matches between United and Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Since their previous league win at Stamford Bridge in April 2002 United have suffered a series of shocking decisions, most notably in 2002-03, 2007-08, 2009-10 and 2010-11. Two of those almost cost them the league; a couple of mistakes from Martin Atkinson in 2009-10 probably did cost them the title. They were due a decision at Stamford Bridge. They are due a few more before things can be said to have evened themselves out.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by smileyprin(m): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
bxg: Chelsea were not particularly hard done by
In recent times, a lot of hot air has been emitted regarding Manchester United's supposed preferential treatment from referees. Some lunatics genuinely believe there is an official conspiracy involving Sir Alex Ferguson, the FA, the CIA and Nasa. Their attitude will not have been changed by events at Stamford Bridge, yet the fuss over Sunday's game is misplaced, a convenient narrative that doesn't stand up to the most basic scrutiny. Fernando Torres should have been sent off long before his dubious second yellow card. Chelsea were not unlucky to be down to nine men; they were lucky not to be down to eight, because Mikel John Obi should have received a second yellow card for fouling Antonio Valencia. Chelsea were the better team at 2-2, but they were about to go 3-2 down when Branislav Ivanovic committed the foul for which he was correctly sent off.
And while Javier Hernández's winner was offside, United would probably have won the game anyway. Hernández's goal does not significantly impact on the balance sheet of refereeing mistakes in matches between United and Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Since their previous league win at Stamford Bridge in April 2002 United have suffered a series of shocking decisions, most notably in 2002-03, 2007-08, 2009-10 and 2010-11. Two of those almost cost them the league; a couple of mistakes from Martin Atkinson in 2009-10 probably did cost them the title. They were due a decision at Stamford Bridge. They are due a few more before things can be said to have evened themselves out.
exactly my thoughts couldnt have put it better myself
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by timbros(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
elampiro:

3rd April 2010. Drogba was at least 5 yard offside when Kalou passed the ball to him, yet the referee and linesman allowed it. Chelsea went 2-0 up at 78 minute. Ferguson brought on Nani who immediately changed the game tearing Chelsea from the left wing. Man U pulled one back to become 1-2.

Macheida got a last minute equalizer, but it was disallowed when referee judged it was a hand control, but replay showed he controlled with his chest.

I never wanted to comment on this thread but you've forced me to.

are you ignorant or you just want to be silly? Why dont you say what you know instead of making up stories? I highly doubt you even watched that match....

1. Macheda was the sub that came in not Nani.
2. Macheda's goal was not disallowed.
3. It wasnt an equaliser, it was the goal that made it 2-1.
4. The goal was a clear hand ball but it was allowed.
5. After that match, it remained two matches to go not three.

Dont post just because you see others posting. Get your facts right before you comment. If your not sure of something, google is your friend.

Fact remains: Chelsea lost gallantly. Man United REAL fans know the truth and they admit it. Be it mistake or intentional robbing, refree cost Chelsea that match...

kTBFFH!
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by stagger: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
ubong560: @stagger, why shld i b chatting wit a dumb lik u? Even ur name implies dat, 4 gud 3days now, u havent eaten and u ar staggering 4 survival. Wen last did u sip garri esp. now dat's as costly as it is talkless of coming 2 bargain 4 man u. Find ur level abeg!

A typical Chelsea fan. Come to one of my factories let me employ your sorry a.ss! I own shares in Man United now. What have you to show for your Chelsea support where one man has enslaved all of you to the point of stupor? If you can't stand the fact that Man U is always better and more superior to Chelsea every damm day of your sorry life, then you can resign from this world and drink poison. After all, dead men suffer no football induced heartbreak!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ed Woodward Officially LEAVES Man Utd Role After Tripling Club Value / Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! / Chelsea Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 2nd January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.