Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Is The Procedure For Re-newing An Expired Nigerian International Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Procedure For Re-newing An Expired Nigerian International Passport? (657 Views)

U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / Cost Of Nigerian International Passport / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Procedure For Re-newing An Expired Nigerian International Passport? by naijaspeak(m): 4:23am On Oct 29, 2012
My Nigerian international passport just got expired on May 2012.

However, I am intending to renew it again for subsequent travel plan.

I have the following questions for persons with reliable information

What is the procedure for getting it renewed?

What is the cost of doing it?

What are the documents I must supply to the Nigerian immigration to get it renewed or re-processed.

Can one renew a passport outside the environment in which he or she did the passport initially. for example, a person who did his passport in Asaba, Delta state, deciding to go to the immigration at Benin city edo state to do it.

The passport in question is the e-passport.

I only need information from the public, please no agent or agency should contact me.

Thanks

Thanks
Re: What Is The Procedure For Re-newing An Expired Nigerian International Passport? by justwise(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2012
naijaspeak: My Nigerian international passport just got expired on May 2012.

However, I am intending to renew it again for subsequent travel plan.

I have the following questions for persons with reliable information

What is the procedure for getting it renewed?

What is the cost of doing it?

What are the documents I must supply to the Nigerian immigration to get it renewed or re-processed.

Can one renew a passport outside the environment in which he or she did the passport initially. for example, a person who did his passport in Asaba, Delta state, deciding to go to the immigration at Benin city edo state to do it.

The passport in question is the e-passport.

I only need information from the public, please no agent or agency should contact me.

Thanks

Thanks

Its the process as getting a new one, visit Nigeria immigration for info or if you search here in nairaland you will see a lot of info as well

(1) (Reply)

Accident On Third Mainland / Denmark Visa Upon A Friend Invitation / Information On Netherland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.