Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? (27136 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / * / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by chemashie(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
dav8id: i see, well.when ur ecommerce site is ready,pls let me knw.
Cheer
I will request people like you to give expert view on it.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by surveyProf(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
dav8id: Dropshipping is another cool way of making money online. Once your online store is set,next is to relax and start getting the pay. Well ,is good to have a good supplier that wil allow any quantity ordering. Am about to start a thread on how to make money as a dropshiper. It seems our guys doesn't really knw about the stuff. Am really making cool thru it.

You're not far frm the truth, drop shipping is a very cool way of making good money, another intresting thing is dat you do not need any form of capital to start with, a friend made like 50k dollars using 2checkout as a medium of collecting his monies, but 15k was locked, reasons was dat some of the products he was selling to his customers were fake frm China, and his customers reported him to 2checkout, he sells games accessories frm China.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by surveyProf(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
chemashie:
You can start with cash envoy for now and later upgrade to international level. Why not stick to nigeria for now considering the prospect.

Yeah like wat David have said Nigerians dont really respond to online buying dat much on like the international community, all you need to do is to do a niche search, to know wat is in vogue.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
chemashie:
I will request people like you to give expert view on it.
k...
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by miitcash(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
believe me no secret is any longer a secret. in less than 3months from now the link will be popula. guy sell when u get chance. i go pay u 20usd for the laptop u said you bought 8usd. supply me 5pcs.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by PHRANTAD(m): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
What are the website you buy your laptop from. Kindly give me details,I'm an importer too,but I dnt deal in laptops yet. It won't be bad if I can learn from you guys. Franmalae@yahoo.com
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by PHRANTAD(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Let's stop blaming anybody for askin people to pay for consultation,people who are really in2 d business don't just give out free info like that for nothing,if the likes of jumia,slot dealdey and others were giving out the info even for money most of us here 2day would have been billionaires. Importation is more than jus knowing the websites 2 import from,its deeper than that and most people that claim to know about the biz know little or nothing. David let's share ideas @franmalae@yahoo.com. I must drop something tangible for all of u,most of the Uk and Us sites don't ship to Nigeria,even though you see that their merchandise are cheap. There is trick most sucessful importers use 2 ship it 2 naija. Try amazon and ebay
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by grandstar(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
dav8id: yah..i do my research well and my outcome is, 150% profit ahead of our local market price...i remember i bought 5 pics of grade A used laptops from an importer at lagos at the price of n29,600. Same laptop am importing at N14,100...
FOR PHONE? THAT ONE NA KILLER PROFIT.
pls send me the website to businessaccords101@gmail.com
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by Sleek49ers: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Plss send me d site am an importer too, would love to go into fones big tym mail me @ sleek49ers@gmail.com
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by adeptniyi(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2014
don't let anybody fool you o. get your London used laptops and phones at bizonetraders.com
functional laptops from 8k non functional from 2000, the minimum you can buy from them is 10
Ship you laptop from the UK to Nigeria to femad.co.UK
get used smart phones from 85 naira go digicircle.com that is in the USA anyway
New laptops free shipping a store I just detected on aliexpress sells new 13 inch laptop with 300hd and 2g ram for 30k
for more: Adeniyi 08031506160 or email: adeniyibadmus90@gmail.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by conquistadores(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
I will also want details abt d site where u import d laptops n fones. Let me knw ur consultation fee. My email: Taekorsond1@gmail.com
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by prof4uall(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
@Dav how u dey? Send the website to this e-mail chuks4real12@gmail.com we chat later thanks
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by olaide721(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2014
dav8id:
I still d laugh.. Aliexpress, dhgate, usanotebook.com and so many popular gadget website are out there and pple are also aware of them abi? Stil yet pple are still burning there figers.ie lose money to scammers on such popular site. Upon free info on hw to import goods 4rom aliexpress that full every way on d internet but still many stil ask question on hw to go about it abi?

do u knw dat most pple did nt trust aliexpress? Yes cos the got free info about the site,when they try it and maybe they get one to another problem,they get back to those that gave them the free info but they can't help them out.reason ,they that gave the info only hav the info but lacked the ideas on hw it work. There is a different btw he that pratice what he knw and he that only read but never practice.

most people believe that cellulercountry is a scam site.but i bet u,i make more than 5 successful order of used blackberry phone from that site.cos i'm into it and kwn hw d all system work. B4 i go into importation of used gadget,i'm already into in it locally.i buy used laptop 4ro mr chima at toyota lagos. Yah the socalled N4,000 Non tested laptop guy, i buy blackberry 4rom Bee-Bee nig ltd.
My relationship with them make them to openup to me how the all system work.duo i also pay for it. Note, they did not show me how to order direct from the online store,but how to order direct from the physical wherehouse .

giving the name of the site is not the issue,but hw to go about it.
well, i recommend the effort for those that do research and come up with some site. I wil also advice those that are interested in the site being listed here to also do there home work well b4 involve the money into any of the listed site..
Lastly, for those that called me scammer and so many names.cos i asked for consultant fee in exchange of my real practice ideas,i hav nothing to say 4 now.rather i still d Laught ....
I still remain on ur service for whom may concern...NOTE, CONSULTANT FEE STILL DEY OOH
CHEER
Honestly I don't want to say anything here before but now I decided to say one or two things DAVID8 or what are u called it has been ur practise since the day I know u to extort from people before u can help and later u will come on the thread to present ursef as a philanthropy and what ammaze d most is dis david will also encourage someone that is doing it free to collect money may that one was complaining of how people do to him on any previous help he or she rendered
See if u like reply me or not "I CARE NOT" all I know is not every information u have u will be collecting money for we have enough pple that know more than what u knw pple like Thespecialone,shinaf,Elph12,maxxy,winston91, to mention few of them. It is my advice for to change from ur ways before it ruined u completely "HABA U LIKE MONEY TOO MUCH" and I won't be surprise if that same site u are hiding is been mentioned above
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by alakara(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2014
olaide721:

Honestly I don't want to say anything here before but now I decided to say one or two things DAVID8 or what are u called it has been ur practise since the day I know u to extort from people before u can help and later u will come on the thread to present ursef as a philanthropy and what ammaze d most is dis david will also encourage someone that is doing it free to collect money may that one was complaining of how people do to him on any previous help he or she rendered
See if u like reply me or not "I CARE NOT" all I know is not every information u have u will be collecting money for we have enough pple that know more than what u knw pple like Thespecialone,shinaf,Elph12,maxxy,winston91, to mention few of them. It is my advice for to change from ur ways before it ruined u completely "HABA U LIKE MONEY TOO MUCH" and I won't be surprise if that same site u are hiding is been mentioned above
David will not evn answer any of your message,when you contact him.
And he will come to nairaland and do like young modulus.
You don't knw that it is when u help others that helpers will help u.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by olaide721(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2014
alakara:

David will not evn answer any of your message,when you contact him.
And he will come to nairaland and do like young modulus.
You don't knw that it is when u help others that helpers will help u.
Lol
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by Nascimento(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
God! Naija like free things ehn. Very soon we'll ask for food stuff to be free. Nice one Dav8id.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by miqos02(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nascimento:
God! Naija like free things ehn. Very soon we'll ask for food stuff to be free. Nice one Dav8id.

Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by kentochi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
adeptniyi:
don't let anybody fool you o. get your London used laptops and phones at bizonetraders.com
functional laptops from 8k non functional from 2000, the minimum you can buy from them is 10
Ship you laptop from the UK to Nigeria to femad.co.UK
get used smart phones from 85 naira go digicircle.com that is in the USA anyway
New laptops free shipping a store I just detected on aliexpress sells new 13 inch laptop with 300hd and 2g ram for 30k
for more: Adeniyi 08031506160 or email: adeniyibadmus90@gmail.com
Is this for real.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by adeptniyi(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2014
used functional laptops from $40 retail price at reusetek.com, cedarpc.com and digicircle.com. they only accept US PayPal account and US debit/credit cards eg moneypolo-from may us London, payoneer with US address and others

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by Millionjeff: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
@dav8id.pls I like to buy laptop from you now.pls i need the specification of what you have and let me the cost of your consultation fee,for the link to the website.email @ gateforinformation@gmail.com.many thanks.

quote author=dav8id post=13111315]goodnews to those that grap my tips on how to import used laptop and mobile phone. I've figure another best and interested gadget that sell quick. With minimum of 11k you can import 5 pics of that gadget include shipping cost..
The gadget goes for N4000 to 4500 in nigeria market. It make sense when you import this gadget and resell it at N3,500.

Why you should consider importatioo of this gadget is. It sell quick as the demand is very high,it's not easy to find and buy it in nigeria.duo pple are really in damand of it,but it scarce in nigeria market, importation of the gadget will the source for raizing startup capital.
Just contact me and get the full details thru email.

Here is the site that sell the gadget in a very cheap price www.dhgate.com hope you guys are familiar with the site.its more secure than aliexpress.

Regard[/quote]
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by Millionjeff: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2014
@dav8id.pls I like to buy laptop from you now.pls i need the specification of what you have and let me the cost of your consultation fee,for the link to the website.email @ gateforinformation@gmail.com.many thanks.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by FemiAdebayo95: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
please i need you to help me with the site where i can import used laptops and phones
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by FemiAdebayo95: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
07064265657... that is my whatsapp number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card / We’ll Push Dollar To N305—CBN Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.