Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? (27114 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / * / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by surveyProf(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
onlineresource: You can get the complete manual on how to buy cheap blackberry, brand new laptops (not refurbished), adroids and ipad at extremely cheap price. see the full details here at www.onlineresourceng.com/bb

Andriods tablet are sold for less than $80 with 1gb ram, 16Gb hdd, shipping fee is less than $20
brand new laptop like acer, dell is as low as $230 which is normally sold here for over between N55,000 and N60,000
blackberry phone for example a curve 2 is sold for $70
In all, most the things been sold that you will be importing are extremely cheap compared to the prices here more than 50%

For the full info, simply head over to www.onlineresourceng.com/bb

With 5k naira paid into your account for the information dat is free?
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by juliebest(f): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Learn how to import easily and cheap with free shipping - https://www.nairaland.com/1032084/importation-questions-answered
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by chinosxl(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
google is ur friend guys, this is the website op has been refusing to give u. its a website in malaysia that sells used/refurbish stuffs. Took me 2 days of research to find it.

http://www.ipmart.com

www.ipmart.com

1 Like

Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by chinosxl(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Don't assume everything on this website is cheap. From what i have seen, laptops are not cheap here compare to stores in the U.S. Buy only what u know is cheap and avoid others. Peace.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
bigx: & what's the consultation fee?
give me a call
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
chinosxl: google is ur friend guys, this is the website op has been refusing to give u. its a website in malaysia that sells used/refurbish stuffs. Took me 2 days of research to find it.

http://www.ipmart.com

www.ipmart.com
u're wrong guy...i deal with pure UK website with physical address.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by surveyProf(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
Guys do not pay anybody any consultancy fee, having done a research, I have found a united kingdom site to import cheap/used Black berry phones, Ipad (fairly used), Lcd (fairly used) etc

before you go ahead and commit your hard earn money to them, please do some research also, for those that have brothers and sisters over there in the UK should send the address for confimation.

The website is
www.applegate.co.uk
www.phonedeals.co.uk

best regards!

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by whatalife: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
this is the website:

www.stocksourcing.com

1 Like

Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by surveyProf(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
^^^
You are correct, I just researched on it too, you could get cheap and fairly used stuff like Nokia N97, Nokia 6300, Rim Blackberry 8900 Curve, Rim Blackberry 900 ===> Uk use and very cheap/in bulk, www.stocksourcing.com/product/mobile-phones

More sites coming soon!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
i still d laugh.,..well, lot of google researchers search the internet and came up with somany site here. Ok where are those calling for me to drop the site name? Oye start placing order and tell us ur feed back...Guy's information is power. There is some info that u most hav 2 pay ..

i'm familiar with some of d site sha, but make una no go burn una figers Ooh..
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by chinosxl(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
dav8id: i still d laugh.,..well, lot of google researchers search the internet and came up with somany site here. Ok where are those calling for me to drop the site name? Oye start placing order and tell us ur feed back...Guy's information is power. There is some info that u most hav 2 pay ..

No disrespect to u op. The website u claim to exist does not exist.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by surveyProf(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
dav8id: i still d laugh.,..well, lot of google researchers search the internet and came up with somany site here. Ok where are those calling for me to drop the site name? Oye start placing order and tell us ur feed back...Guy's information is power. There is some info that u most hav 2 pay ..

more sites coming soon, every reasonable business man/woman is meant to do a research, just likke u have supposedly done, all dat is left now is for him/her to call his/her relatives who lives in the United kingdom to verify the sellers address.

or is it a must for them to make some payment to your account b4 u release the site

more sites coming!!

1 Like

Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by Chudoify: 3:43am On Nov 15, 2012
My dear,don't mind him.He is just selfish and wicked.most Nigerians are selfish and wicked.And that is why we are still where we are.i commend those that did research and have post what they have gotten.i am still researching and have been contacting few friends oversea to help me comfirm few things.By God's grace if get realiable ones i will surely post them here for those that want to start the business.God will bless all of us.luv u all.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by surveyProf(m): 5:43am On Nov 15, 2012
Chudoify: My dear,don't mind him.He is just selfish and wicked.most Nigerians are selfish and wicked.And that is why we are still where we are.i commend those that did research and have post what they have gotten.i am still researching and have been contacting few friends oversea to help me comfirm few things.By God's grace if get realiable ones i will surely post them here for those that want to start the business.God will bless all of us.luv u all.

Thank you my brother, this the reason we're all hear, to help one another, you may just be surprise that he got it free of charge frm an online forum, and he wants peeps here to pay consultation fee, b4 he can release the site, dat is wicked n devilish to me, dis is while Nigerians dont move forward, in an Indian forum, were I registered, there is nothing like dis, dey help one another, freely, despite I am a foreigner,dey still help me, dat is the spirit.

I will post more site today, people should only do research be committing their hard earn money to such companies.

1 Like

Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by fittty(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2012
OP is one sick dude. What makes you think a website you got from google wouldn't be viewable to another researcher. Abeg shift.....

The website is stocksourcing
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by fluffybaby(f): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2012
Hmmm, okay o. Me too just found this website where goods are sold cheap. When I do my investigation and place my order and receive my goods I will sell the info in my shop. Just 10k.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2012
I still d laugh.. Aliexpress, dhgate, usanotebook.com and so many popular gadget website are out there and pple are also aware of them abi? Stil yet pple are still burning there figers.ie lose money to scammers on such popular site. Upon free info on hw to import goods 4rom aliexpress that full every way on d internet but still many stil ask question on hw to go about it abi?

do u knw dat most pple did nt trust aliexpress? Yes cos the got free info about the site,when they try it and maybe they get one to another problem,they get back to those that gave them the free info but they can't help them out.reason ,they that gave the info only hav the info but lacked the ideas on hw it work. There is a different btw he that pratice what he knw and he that only read but never practice.

most people believe that cellulercountry is a scam site.but i bet u,i make more than 5 successful order of used blackberry phone from that site.cos i'm into it and kwn hw d all system work. B4 i go into importation of used gadget,i'm already into in it locally.i buy used laptop 4ro mr chima at toyota lagos. Yah the socalled N4,000 Non tested laptop guy, i buy blackberry 4rom Bee-Bee nig ltd.
My relationship with them make them to openup to me how the all system work.duo i also pay for it. Note, they did not show me how to order direct from the online store,but how to order direct from the physical wherehouse .

giving the name of the site is not the issue,but hw to go about it.
well, i recommend the effort for those that do research and come up with some site. I wil also advice those that are interested in the site being listed here to also do there home work well b4 involve the money into any of the listed site..
Lastly, for those that called me scammer and so many names.cos i asked for consultant fee in exchange of my real practice ideas,i hav nothing to say 4 now.rather i still d Laught ....
I still remain on ur service for whom may concern...NOTE, CONSULTANT FEE STILL DEY OOH
CHEER
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by surveyProf(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2012
^^^
and another http://www.wirelezz.net/

Apple iPhone 3G 8GB (Refurb) at&t or unlocked
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB (Refurb) at&t or unlocked
Click To Enlarge

This update to the original iPhone adds 3G data, GPS, and a new shape on the back side. An updated OS supports third-party software, plus corporate email, sync, and VPN features. Other features are similar, including a large multi-touch display, full web browser, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, iPod music player, 2 megapixel camera, and up to 8 GB of internal memory.

$180 ====> pls do your search very well before you commit yourself..

Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by barikay: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
@Op, did u forget that this platform u are using to ask for consultation fees someone own it
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by efosa2020: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
barikay: @Op, did u forget that this platform u are using to ask for consultation fees someone own it
i knew it my bro.but did u still remember that he the owner of this site make money because i visit and post at the forum? Yes i'm a traffic to this site and in exchange,he has give me chance to exchange my ideas either free or pay.++
regard
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by Gloriouspa(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
@dav8id I called u twice but about two days ago but coudn't heard u, guess it was network problem. I sent a text message to about prices of your arrived laptop but u did not reply. Haba !
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
Gloriouspa: @dav8id I called u twice but about two days ago but coudn't heard u, guess it was network problem. I sent a text message to about prices of your arrived laptop but u did not reply. Haba !
i'm so sorry.it' was ntwrk problem then.though i reply thru bulksms(tiksms) with an alternative number to call.
Well i dont hav stock at hand now,cos my last order was non tested laptops and i have already sold the good one's. But i wil place another order by next week.if you have any particular type of laptop in mind,u can then forword the details to my email i will reply you the price or u wait when my next stock arrive,i will then send u the price list.
Note i'm going to include 3 pics of clean ipad this time.hope u will also like them.
Regard
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by Gloriouspa(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
You can send future details to my email: gloriouswrite@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
surveyProf: Guys do not pay anybody any consultancy fee, having done a research, I have found a united kingdom site to import cheap/used Black berry phones, Ipad (fairly used), Lcd (fairly used) etc

before you go ahead and commit your hard earn money to them, please do some research also, for those that have brothers and sisters over there in the UK should send the address for confimation.

The website is
www.applegate.co.uk
www.phonedeals.co.uk

best regards!

surveyprof, i hv heard of d site, it starts with www.fast ......uk (ie it ends in dot uk not .co.uk). Do more researches and get d site. Though wat i dnt undastand is y a so called UK site should sell its products in dollars and not in pounds or euro
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
surveyProf: Guys do not pay anybody any consultancy fee, having done a research, I have found a united kingdom site to import cheap/used Black berry phones, Ipad (fairly used), Lcd (fairly used) etc

The website is
www.applegate.co.uk
www.phonedeals.co.uk

best regards!
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
Gloriouspa: You can send future details to my email: gloriouswrite@yahoo.com

Thanks
i will do just that when the stock arrive
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by Iyayomic: 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
i need more information abt dis site, i want to invest sum amount of dollar into dis site which i need your advice has broder...... I need a good hack to confirmation abt it ... www.avo.net ,,, dem start operation since 1996 in american dey are investment. i need ur help..
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2012
Iyayomic: i need more information abt dis site, i want to invest sum amount of dollar into dis site which i need your advice has broder...... I need a good hack to confirmation abt it ... www.avo.net ,,, dem start operation since 1996 in american dey are investment. i need ur help..

your link is not working
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by osca123(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2012
dav8id: i will do just that when the stock arrive

dav which shipping method do u use...or do they have free shipping?
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2012
osca123:

dav which shipping method do u use...or do they have free shipping?
the site i import did not have a free shipping.but you have right to provide any sweetable shipping method you prefer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card / Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.