Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is Internet Business Profitable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Internet Business Profitable? (786 Views)

Is Internet Business Real? / How Real Is Internet Money? / How Safe Is Internet Banking In Nigeria And Which Bank(s) Will You Recommend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Internet Business Profitable? by biz1234: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
I have seen lots of threads in recent times about internet businesses and how one can make money online, that is why I want my fellow forumites to tell us: is internet business profitable? Candid response expected please.
Re: Is Internet Business Profitable? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
ask google>>> dude
Re: Is Internet Business Profitable? by Mcdonald94: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hello, I dare to say it's profitable ONLY if you know the secret behind making money with it.

There so many legitimate online business that are profitable and if you're really serious about earning extra money through these means then I suggest you visit www.ewealth9ja.com and LEARN about all there is to know in succeeding in an online business.

You may contact me by writing to ewealth9ja@gmail.com.
Re: Is Internet Business Profitable? by numen(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
Yes online business is profitable if you choose them wisely. I have been making money online for years. I withdraw my funds
mainly through Payza and SolidTrustPay...Read this little article of mine below and change your life for good.

If you truly have the desire to make a financial change, this is the best system to do
that.

With $180 or N28,800 you can set yourself, loved ones, fellow job seekers up for life.

This amount of money is what most of us burn in less than a week on liquor, ladies etc.

Won't it be wise to join this program with it. Work hard and grow this business where it can fetch you at least $1,020/month?

How much will you get paid?

$120 per month per referral subscription.

Which translates to:

2 referrals = $60 per month residual profits
3 referrals = $180 per month residual profits
4 referrals = $300 per month residual profits
5 referrals = $420 per month residual profits
6 referrals = $540 per month residual profits
10 referrals = $1,020 per month residual profits

Infinite Referrals = Infinite Residual Income!

====================

PLUS more from 2x2 matrix income (up to 733% profit each DAILY position)

With just two active referrals you're already in profit. You'll be exposed to alot of traffic/lead generation sites to help you grow.

Not to talk of your physical friends, facebook friends, twitter followers, class mates, church members, etc....

If you're ready to create a FIVE figure income for yourself monthly write me at "fxnumen (at) yahoo (dot) com"

To our mutual success,

Raphael

P.S. If you can send people an email like this, you have all the skills required to become extremely successful with this business.
Re: Is Internet Business Profitable? by biz1234: 5:37am On Jan 12, 2013
I make money online by using Private Label Right Products, all I do is just to repackage them and sell them off after all in the international market.
Re: Is Internet Business Profitable? by neksummi(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2013
Internet business is profitable especially when you're doing it right with the right set of people. Check if you can fit into what we're doing here: https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

How To Consistently Make $ 30 Daily 0r $150 Weekly From Betonmarket / Building Contractor / “I Started With Just N10,000, Half Of Which My Baby Sister Loaned Me” Nancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.