Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. (8775 Views)

Jim Iyke To Kick Off Season 2 And 3 Of Jim Iyke Unscripted / Former BBA Winner Karen Igho To Star In Her Own Reality Show / Donjazzy And Jim Iyke To Star In A Movie: Harsh Harmmatan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by fatdon2(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
Controversial Nollywood actor Jim Iyke is set to host his own TV reality show which he won’t be calling Keeping up with Jim Iyke , sadly, just like the Kardashians on American entertainment TV network E!.

Jim Iyke’s reality show called Jim Iyke Unscripted promises to show a side of the bad boy actor never known before.

*Jim Iyke

Unscripted is a joint production of Africa Magic and Oh Africa TV and like a thorough reality TV show will have cameras and lights shadowing Jim Iyke’ s every move in almost every area of his life.

Reports say the reality show was sealed by Jim’s UK-based management company, Greyology Inc.

Jim Iyke has started production so Unscripted should hit the screens very soon.
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/jim-iyke-hosts-own-reality-show/

Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by abiki(f): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
First to comment. Dancing azonto. Good for you jim iyke!!!
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Afam4eva(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
OK
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
3rd comment! i no go watch am sha
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by nxanadu: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
third to comment. hahahaha
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by iamswizz(m): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Is he going to feature 'tonto dikeh?
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Super1759: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
the rate at which all these nollywood stars are diverting into other biz is alarming. Does it mean that nollywood is bankrupt or can't pay stars again?
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
so many business from this young man but similarity problems.
anyway we hope this one stands.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by chucky234(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
The dude is just struggling to remain relevant in the entertainment arena,hope he comes out good because people are getting tired of the numerous substandard reality shows beam on our TV stations.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by timpaker(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
hope his life isn't boring like before?

Tips for him: let him feature Kim Kardashian or Tonto Dike..
I just hope he wouldn't scam someone #justsaying
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Intrepid1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
These Nigerian actors and actresses have no plan B for life outside 'Nollywood.' From one dead business decision to the other. If it's not releasing ultra-dead music that deaf people weep on hearing, it's a dead clothing 'range'. Who the flaccid fug wants to watch Jim Iyke unscripted or not?
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by adora4u1: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
Thanks but no thanks! Anytime Jim opens his mouth, that's reality show enough for me!!!
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Cultured(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
Oh ! Nairaland has really gone to the dogs . What's all these " am first to comment " rubbish all about ?
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by ayee001: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
It's all about money. If he has enough followers, that will attract sponsors.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Saintsquare(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
Can't wait
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by tommywise: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmm..what is he keeping up with. well, tell him that we are waiting
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by ideylaff: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
He now finally wants to nail his coffin himself on national TV... yeye boy.....

Egocentric...actor......
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Skywalker5(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
lol I guess Stella Dimoko-Korkus is furious wherever she is right now. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by dridowu: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
Anoda round of money wasting................y dnt u donate to d orphanage home
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
Congrats Jim Iyke. Make more money, you make more enemies. But who cares! Get that Reality TV bubbling and its trip to the banks.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
ENEMIES OF PROGRESS FULL NAIRALAND. ENVY AND JEALOUSY GO K!LL MANY BAD BELLE PEOPLE HERE
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
Scrap,that is what the show will be. He thinks a reality show is like those junks they feed us with on Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by abiki(f): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
Cultured: Oh ! Nairaland has really gone to the dogs . What's all these " am first to comment etc " rubbish all about ?

The "first to comment" issue comes up when one is obviously not interested in the thread.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
Pffft, Not interested, sorry.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by a1solution: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Congrats Jim Iyke. Make more money, you make more enemies. But who cares! Get that Reality TV bubbling and its trip to the banks.
GBAM
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by kissCleo: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ok ooo jim iyke,mob wives,jersey shores,keepin up wit kimmy & co,
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
Somebody should stop him before he makes a total fool of himself. I am yet to recover from 'who am i'.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Cultured(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
abiki:

The "first to comment" issue comes up when one is obviously not interested in the thread.

I see .
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by AfroBlue(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
me go watch grin

what happen to ms Jamaica

Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by slap1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
Nice move.
Nollywood is becoming crap and can't pay the 'big guys' again. . .unless they are willing to join the emerging po.r.n industry in Ghana.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Revealedtv(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
25th to comment
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Kslib(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
Jim,who wan watch your whack reality show. I never finish experience the reality of real life finish,den i go carry remote,tune in dey watch you abi? The funny thing is that the company abi na producer will tell him whatt to say,what to do,when to do this and many other things,later they will come out and call it "Reality show".. Wetin real inside?
When my mates are out there doing productive things,planning for the future,and planning on how to move this country forward,i go confidently sit down without guilt dey watch wan yeye,whack,edited and useless reality show abi?...
Reality show my nyash.. People get time sha.. So you go just siddon dey watch how anoda person take dey live life.. Haha,kai,na GOD go save us sha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidi Adimabuah: Why Your Life Is A Movie! / Mtn New Mobile Tv / Desmond Elliot's Movie "Reflections"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.