Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. (8781 Views)

Jim Iyke To Kick Off Season 2 And 3 Of Jim Iyke Unscripted / Former BBA Winner Karen Igho To Star In Her Own Reality Show / Donjazzy And Jim Iyke To Star In A Movie: Harsh Harmmatan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Biim: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
Keeping it up wit Jim Iyke? Jim Iyke abiakwa
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Willzkid(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
Is it gonna be a wrestling show?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
Afro_Blue: me go watch grin

what happen to ms Jamaica

Grab that arss my nigga! But seriously this nigga sucks in movies. I've seen one or two of his American wannabe gangster on youtube and the first thing I said was NIGGA WHATA FUCCKK
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by aadetoyin(f): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
I wouldn't waste my time watching his reality show. Mbanu!
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by intrepid: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
B-)
Cultured: Oh ! Nairaland has really gone to the dogs . What's all these " am first to comment etc " rubbish all about ?
Point of order:NL has not gone to the dogs,its the 1st to comments that have gone. AND YOU that have enough time not to reply to the topic but to notice other ppl's jokes,where have you gone?To the wat? ;DB-)
Cultured: Oh ! Nairaland has really gone to the dogs . What's all these " am first to comment etc " rubbish all about ?
Point of order:NL has not gone to the dogs,its the 1st to comments that have gone. AND YOU that have enough time not to reply to the topic but to notice other ppl's jokes,where have you gone?To the wat?
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
REALITY101:

Grab that arss my nigga! But seriously this nigga sucks in movies. I've seen one or two of his American wannabe gangster on youtube and the first thing I said was NIGGA WHATA FUCCKK

You are a disgrace to your parents first of all then a disgrace to humanity in general! What a fo*ol.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
Where is the fandom? Ask Dbanj...i mean no more fashion business, act,street fighting, now it is reality show.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by cap28: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
i think i'd rather watch paint dry - this guy is one of the fakest american wannabe's ive ever had the misfortune of seeing on tv.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by specialguest(f): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kslib: Jim,who wan watch your whack reality show. I never finish experience the reality of real life finish,den i go carry remote,tune in dey watch you abi? The funny thing is that the company abi na producer will tell him whatt to say,what to do,when to do this and many other things,later they will come out and call it "Reality show".. Wetin real inside?
When my mates are out there doing productive things,planning for the future,and planning on how to move this country forward,i go confidently sit down without guilt dey watch wan yeye,whack,edited and useless reality show abi?...
Reality show my nyash.. People get time sha.. So you go just siddon dey watch how anoda person take dey live life.. Haha,kai,na GOD go save us sha...

Seconded! But i dey watch bigbrother sha
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by princekay3(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
Eyaa.. its lyk acting aint paying off no more... if reality show no work, try arrogant show
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by crackhaus: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
This "reality show" is so not a good idea Jim boy... I(We) have seen enough of you in nollywood movies & which demographic would really be interested in seeing this show? Kids watch nikelodeon, disney and the likes; Teens love music; Adolescents watch lots of football, movies, series; Working class people won't come home from work tired to watch you endlessly wear shades & shine your teeth everytime you smile; Old people prefer nollywood films & News channels to anything else. So I ask again 'Which demographic will actually watch your life unfold on TV when they already know a lot about you from blogs, twitter and facebook?' Heck, we even found out you might have a son before you did!
Jim boy, my advice to you is if nollywood can't pay your bills anymore, please invest more.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by SisiKill1: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
What's he going to show us. . .how to scam people?!!
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Cultured(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
intrepid: B-)Point of order:NL has not gone to the dogs,its the 1st to comments that have gone. AND YOU that have enough time not to reply to the topic but to notice other ppl's jokes,where have you gone?To the wat? ;DB-)Point of order:NL has not gone to the dogs,its the 1st to comments that have gone. AND YOU that have enough time not to reply to the topic but to notice other ppl's jokes,where have you gone?To the wat?

Crackhead ! I guess you are suffering from environmental delusion .
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by caukerzee(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hunger don hit my guy. Lol...i go try watch am sha.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by johnstar(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: 3rd comment! i no go watch am sha
shitttt happens, which 1 b ' 3rd 2 comment undecided, go use am collect money 4 bank nw
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hmmm... I should be the 48th person to comment, lol.
Thumbs up to jimmy, i love it when haters say 'i wont watch', they still gonna be the first to switch on the tv and watch for any f.up. Keep smiling to bank, haters gonna keep making u popular!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
C_Collins: ENEMIES OF PROGRESS FULL NAIRALAND. ENVY AND JEALOUSY GO K!LL MANY BAD BELLE PEOPLE HERE

^^
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Afro_Blue: me go watch grin

what happen to ms Jamaica

Good question!!! lol
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 30, 2012
DOA!!!
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 30, 2012
Me self, I go Keep Up With Jim Iyke.
Next in line go be Jim and Ms Jamaica Take Uyo grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by InvertedHammer: 4:53am On Oct 30, 2012
Some people just never learn.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by free2ryhme: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2012
abiki: First to comment. Dancing azonto. Good for you jim iyke!!!

fools quote
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by free2ryhme: 8:14am On Oct 30, 2012
I can wait to see this disaster...lol
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by DrMuzungu(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2012
Useless mumu boi.

Useless as actor
Useless as singer (well, I guess)
Useless as business man
Useless as 419er (thank God for this one)

All in all, useless mumu boi.
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by sashaa(f): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2012
CFCfan: Me self, I go Keep Up With Jim Iyke.
Next in line go be Jim and Ms Jamaica Take Uyo grin
looool
Re: Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. by Canisma(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2012
REALITY101:

Nice. That was the first thing you said.
So, can we know the last thing you said ?
This is how you know people that ll die A NOBODY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn New Mobile Tv / Television Star Toun Oni Dies / Who Acted The Spartacus Role Better? Andy Vs Liam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.