Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

How To Create Pre-loaded Files On CD/DVD - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Create Pre-loaded Files On CD/DVD (766 Views)

Deleted Files On A PC: Where Do They Go? / How To Copy Video Files From Computer To Cd\dvd. How Is It Done? / I Need Acer Aspire 5630 Recovery Cd/dvd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Pre-loaded Files On CD/DVD by opad(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hello webMasters/Programmers,
I would like to how to create preloaded files/Data on a CompactDisc as an auto-run.
I am a newbie in webDez, i have this concept i intend suggesting to my Boss who is into Manpower Training,
he gives CD's of seminar topics covered, so i'd like to suggest he include an APP or something like a
Mini webpage that will include pdf, photos, powerpoint docs, etc and where one can navigate the links.
Links like - About the Organization, Gallery, Present Job done, etc.
These will be preloaded on the CD and comes up as an autorun when it is inserted.
Ive actually seen this somewhere thats why i'd like to design/create something like it.
I will so love to be trained into creating this, at an affordable fee, if free would sooo well appreciate it as
i am trying to addValue to my position as
an IT officer of the Training outfit.
Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That There Are Software That Extract Phone No From The Mast / Nairalanders With OCA Certification / Can Laptop Battery Gain Back It Capacity Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.