Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? (8796 Views)

Dagrin Vs Olamide: Who Raps Better / Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? / Da Grin Vs Lord of Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by funkybaby(f): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2008
@lalaboi

Spot on! Perfect/Nice analysis.

You could not have explained the differences between both artists any better. How can anyone say 'gongo aso' is rap
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by jaybeebaba: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2008
guys u dont have to get mad with each other the fact is there, 4 any m4ker who want to dispute should run down the shallow i no send 9ice baba is the bomb who be ajasa ajasa should go and meet pasuma and osupa 4 contesting 4 fuji king he is a whack mc
nothing do u baba 9ice
gogon ti so
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by lalaboi(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2008
no one is talking about who is better! they r both good in their different aspects! just dat 9ice no be rapper! shikena
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by TBag3: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2008
9ice RULES the dude is good,
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by woodboi(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2008
abi double now, 9ice man perty rider.feeling d guy men
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by Kfada(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2008
who else but LORD OF AJASA[ padi mi OYo lo wa] cheesy. the guy dey rap in pure Yoruba smiley not like 9ice who go dey speak Yoruba as if Im be Ibo [Ruggedy baba[
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by ikamefa(f): 5:09am On Feb 20, 2008
and who da freak is ajasa? ajasa koo! ajadi ni tongue

9ice ni jare! grin
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by tosinadeda: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2008
K.fada:

who else but LORD OF AJASA[ padi mi OYo lo wa] cheesy. the guy dey rap in pure Yoruba smiley not like 9ice who go dey speak Yoruba as if I'm be Ibo [Ruggedy baba[

is it the same 9ice that sings with yoruba parables? if he is then u dnt know wut ure saying
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by hotshawlng(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2008
NICE DOES NOT DO RAP!
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by azeez23401: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2008
get the analysis they are both Bariga boys u cant judge their music by the mere fact that ajasa cant speak good english 9ice too has bad diction if u want proof check out soundcity starhost featuring 9ice.
another thing is that there is no basis 4 comparism cos they do different genre.
and 4 me i believe ajasa is the reason why 9ice can come out and sing in yoruba at all. if you want proof check out the date of release of ajasa's first rrack titled 'ma i lo'. ajasa is a pioneer in yoruba spittin.
in yoruba spittin he is wat rakim is to hiphop
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by azeez23401: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2008
if u feel ajasa let me see ur hands up
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by fyneyes: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2008
i like 9ice
i'd scream when i see him, and even take a pic or two
and i would not recognise lord of ajasa in a crowd,saw his esa lo ba de once,but that does not mean to say he aint good.
but as far as yoruba lyrics is concerned i like 9ice and whateva they call their kind of music so far it is nice(but i like to think he rapped in Gongo aso )who pioneered it does not matter,so far they do justice in their genre and let people enjoy their music.
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by femmo(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2008
i think lord of ajasa is a better yoruba rapper but i think 9ice has got the lyrics.
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by NeoBlack(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
@bolajibaok 9ice Dont Rap Much, in Gongo Aso, there was a guy who Rap there and 9ice giving him support in it, so find out and see. I dey with 9ice since 5 weeks now. making a new project with 2Phat. very soon, you will get it all over 9ja.
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by ollyjoe: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2008
hey this is ollyjoe thanks grin undecided
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by deedami(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2008
this topic should not EXIST 9ice is NOT rapper, Ajasa spits that faya in yoruba, 9ice is a singer wit sum bomb lyrics, 2 different categories

and ikamefa, u dont kno Ajasa? then u're not Naija wit it. . .PERIOD
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by tosinadeda: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2008
U guys av only seen a glimpes of 9ice,the guy is talented
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by Lolabbey: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2008
i feel ajasa and 9ice in deir various genre

but meen,i stil dey gbadun gongo aso for life
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by abacus(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2008
It's not about Gongo aso, no. It's message, I don't see any message in Ajasa songs. It's like he talking and struggling to heard. 9ice pass messages. period! go listen to ruggeddy baba, this song with 2shoot, "kulikuli ponkan", Ganja Man.

Please free me, Ajasa is not it. Not that am berating the dude, but i don't catch anythin in his songs other than noise.
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by muelzik(m): 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2008
9ice is ajasa's boy anyhow! But get something clear, they both are good on their various angles or pattern. While the later is good lyrically, the former is good in adage and proverbial facts. They are doing their best but going by the question's direction, ajasa raps best in the language than 9ice does in his own style
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by FLOWSHOW: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2008
he be like say 9ice don vex with street credibility o. 9ice and ajasa una thank u for putting yoruba language back as number one in hiphop.
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by FLOWSHOW: 12:02pm On May 19, 2008
9ice and ajasa respect
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by slimghost(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2008
Is 9ice a rapper?
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by bbchamz(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2008
they r both doing different things u cant compare dem jeez nigerians, na Wa oooo
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by nich(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2008
whatever the mode of comparison, i'd take 9ice! cheesy wink
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by darequam(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2008
I think I lik 9ice than Lord of Ajasa
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by Dclique(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2008
ajasa's rap is like comedy 2 me.9ice needs 2 slow down with d yoruba thng angry
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by fadoski(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
have you guys heard the latest LORD OF AJASA album, i guess you guys will change your mind, 9ice is very good in provebs but ajasa is a better rapper, mind you 9ice said ajasa and ID cabasa are his source of inspiration, check out E sa lo ba de
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by FBS: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2008
rapping, I give it up for Ajasa.

I think 9ice combines everything. singing, talking(you may call it rapping). 9ice is very good and his lyrically blessed.
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by larayat(f): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2008
9ice sings better and has a good command of ijinle yoruba while ajasa on the other hand raps in yoruba but not injinle and i think ajasa does more of duet than solo but its nice all the way
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by tosinadeda: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2008
i would rather go for da grin instead of ajasa
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by shereef: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2008
9ice is simply creative rhymin wit the very typical yoruba adage, i think he is deeper (Ijile) Ajasa only uses the normal popular street slangs.
Gongo maso forever ni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peak Milk Commercial Song / 50 Cent / [music] Banky W – Jaiye Orimi [full Track]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.