Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Hip Piercing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hip Piercing (7939 Views)

WTH Kinda Piercing Is This??? / Piercing / Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hip Piercing by candieangel12(f): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
I am really considering getting my hips pierced && I wanted to know you guys opinion on this.

Guys: Do you think this is attractive on a woman?

Ladies: Would you consider getting this done?

This an example of what it looks like:

Re: Hip Piercing by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
In as much as I like some really crazy things I don't think you should consider doing this #my 2cents
Re: Hip Piercing by abiL(f): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
Get it done bïtch!!! tongue

I've got one myself. It's a piercing, so if you don't like it anymore, take it out and the skin will heal.
Re: Hip Piercing by abiL(f): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
Are you planning on getting a micro-dermal piercing or a surface piercing?

Micro-dermal is a wee bit more painful. But no pain, no gain lol
Re: Hip Piercing by candieangel12(f): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
abiL: Are you planning on getting a micro-dermal piercing or a surface piercing?

Micro-dermal is a wee bit more painful. But no pain, no gain lol

Lol definitely planning on microdermals. I heard they are better than the surface cus the surface gets rejected more.
Really? What did u get, microdermal or surface? && How many did u get?
I am so fascinated by these, I want them like sooo badly!!!
Re: Hip Piercing by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
Nawa o @abil
Re: Hip Piercing by candieangel12(f): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
ULSHERLAN: In as much as I like some really crazy things I don't think you should consider doing this #my 2cents

LOL thanks, why don't you like these though? You gave no explanation.
Re: Hip Piercing by abiL(f): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol definitely planning on microdermals. I heard they are better than the surface cus the surface gets rejected more.
Really? What did u get, microdermal or surface? && How many did u get?
I am so fascinated by these, I want them like sooo badly!!!

I got micro-dermal. Had to get it done twice. The first time I had it done, my jeans must have pulled it off or it wasn't screwed in deeply.
But I'm taking it out soon which I'm dreading because its more painful to remove it than get it done.

It keeps getting caught every time I wash myself lately, and the sponge pulls it. Annoyingly painful
Re: Hip Piercing by abiL(f): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Nawa o @abil

Why?
Re: Hip Piercing by candieangel12(f): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
abiL:

I got micro-dermal. Had to get it done twice. The first time I had it done, my jeans must have pulled it off or it wasn't screwed in deeply.
But I'm taking it out soon which I'm dreading because its more painful to remove it than get it done.

It keeps getting caught every time I wash myself lately, and the sponge pulls it. Annoyingly painful

Yikes!!! That sounds painful. I heard gettin them taken out is a biatch. lol but I just think they are soo effing sexy. How would you compare the pain to that of getting a navel piercing or industrial piercing? I have both and they didn't hurt at all.
Re: Hip Piercing by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
Well different strokes for different folks
Re: Hip Piercing by abiL(f): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
candieangel12:

Yikes!!! That sounds painful. I heard gettin them taken out is a biatch. lol but I just think they are soo effing sexy. How would you compare the pain to that of getting a navel piercing or industrial piercing? I have both and they didn't hurt at all.

I haven't got a navel piercing, so can't compare it with that. My industrial piercing wasn't painful. Felt virtually no pain. But a micro-dermal piercing for me was around an 8 out of 10.

It's the digging/ screwing in part, because the piercer has to make a hole in your skin for the dermal jewellery to fit it.
Re: Hip Piercing by candieangel12(f): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
abiL:

I haven't got a navel piercing, so can't compare it with that. My industrial piercing wasn't painful. Felt virtually no pain. But a micro-dermal piercing for me was around an 8 out of 10.

It's the digging/ screwing in part, because the piercer has to make a hole in your skin for the dermal jewellery to fit it.

Yeah, lol, I watched a couple youtube vids on it and the digging parts looked pretty painful. Dang, 8/10 is really high!!! My navel piercing was the most painful and that was like a 4/10...Geeze, I can't imagine an 8/10. How was the healing process like?
Re: Hip Piercing by abiL(f): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, lol, I watched a couple youtube vids on it and the digging parts looked pretty painful. Dang, 8/10 is really high!!! My navel piercing was the most painful and that was like a 4/10...Geeze, I can't imagine an 8/10. How was the healing process like?

Mine hasn't properly healed yet, because every time it gets pulled, the healing process starts all over again. I also like to play with it, which doesn't help one bit.

So I don't really know how quick it will heal if left alone.
Re: Hip Piercing by duplovam(f): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
Wow! cheesy
Re: Hip Piercing by candieangel12(f): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
abiL:

Mine hasn't properly healed yet, because every time it gets pulled, the healing process starts all over again. I also like to play with it, which doesn't help one bit.

Oh okay, lol I need to do more research on it before I chose between that and a nape piercing.
Re: Hip Piercing by abiL(f): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
candieangel12:

Oh okay, lol I need to do more research on it before I chose between that and a nape piercing.

Yeah there are loads of info online. Let me know when you've made your decision smiley
Re: Hip Piercing by duplovam(f): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
abiL:
It will heal better if you eat a fresh potaties every day, 100% checked by me!
Re: Hip Piercing by candieangel12(f): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
abiL:

Yeah there are loads of info online. Let me know when you've made your decision smiley

Okay sure thing! &&Thanks for the info so far wink

(1) (Reply)

Newly Elected Pageant Executives Inaugurated, Call For Active Electoral Particip / How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps / Buy The Latest Bead Necklaces For Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.