Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps (7944 Views)

Five Natural Ways To Get Pure White Teeth. / 5 Must Have Natural Hair Tools For Beginners / Do You Want To Know How To Have Natural Red Lips? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
This are what you'll need:
1.Salt
2.Baking Soda
3.Orange

Procedure:

1.Mix the baking Soda and salt into an empty bowl
2.Squeeze out the juice from the orange and mix it with the salt and baking powder. This is going to bring out a foamy substance, Mix all round gently as this forms.
3. Allow to settle and then apply to your teeth with cotton wool.
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by kilokeys(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
stellytwinkle:
This are what you'll need:
1.Salt
2.Baking Soda
3.Orange

Procedure:

1.Mix the baking Soda and salt into an empty bowl
2.Squeeze out the juice from the orange and mix it with the salt and baking powder. This is going to bring out a foamy substance, Mix all round gently as this forms.
3. Allow to settle and then apply to your teeth with cotton wool.

the least u could have done is, post a pic of ur teeth before/after... u dont even have a dp.

how am i sure my teeth wouldnt fall off? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by ShirelleBaby: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
kilokeys:

the least u could have done is, post a pic of ur teeth before/after... u dont even have a dp.

how am i sure my teeth would fall off? grin

Lmao,u are a clown
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by EngrRolly(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls ma'am can we see ur teeth?
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
@op post a pic of ur own teeth.
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by PHAYOL81: 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thanks op. gonna give it a try.. ... . Want even a whiter set.
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by ubiquitousade(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
kilokeys:

how am i sure my teeth wouldnt fall off? grin

spare her a bit, she joined NL today about 1 hr ago kiss

@ OP pichure of your white teeth or ... grin shocked
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
MrPresident:
@op post a pic of ur own teeth.
[img][/img]
Now you are conviced, right?
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2015
stellytwinkle:

[img][/img]
Now you are conviced, right?
can't see no picture missy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2015
I always wanted something like this....

1 Like

Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2015
haydot95:
can't see no picture missy
I'm so sorry, that should be server failure. I'll get it uploaded later in the day
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2015
Brandnew2:
I always wanted something like this....
And who says you can't have it? You can dear,just go for it.
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2015
grin
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2015
stellytwinkle:
And who says you can't have it? You can dear,just go for it.
No worries, will soon be flashing a sparkling white teeth. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by ubiquitousade(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
stellytwinkle:
I'm so sorry, that should be server failure. I'll get it uploaded later in the day

you dont have to prove anything to anyone
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
ubiquitousade:

you dont have to prove anything to anyone
For the sake of believing, I would.
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by deedeenaa(f): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
When do we start to see the effect?
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by DocAdray(f): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Anyone with experience of same here? I want to try it oh, but I need assurance...

1 Like

Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
deedeenaa:
When do we start to see the effect?
You can start anytime at your own convienence, but I'll advice you do it after dinner as nothing goes into your mouth till the next morning.
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
DocAdray:
Anyone with experience of same here? I want to try it oh, but I need assurance...
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
DocAdray:
As you can see, the ingredients listed are harmless. Salt is known for treating tooth pains. Baking powder contains sodium bicarbonate which is used for producing toothpaste while Orange contains vitamins. However when doing it make sure the quantity are all the same. Eg. 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of baking powder and juice from half an orange.

2 Likes

Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by ubiquitousade(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
stellytwinkle:
For the sake of believing, I would.

its your call
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2015
ubiquitousade:

its your call
Yeah right!
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by lurlah2014(f): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
nothing watches faster than HYPO pls try it
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
lurlah2014:
nothing watches faster than HYPO pls try it
Lol. very wicked
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by hardeysola(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
I think I will give it a try, Op ur head is dia, provided it works o

2 Likes

Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
hardeysola:
I think I will give it a try, Op ur head is dia, provided it works o
You'll come to testify.
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by yellowme(f): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
The ones I know that work is baking soda and hydrogen peroxide because they are found in most whitening products

And one I found on instagram is brushing with *activated charcoal* it works-according to the pictures I saw with the hashtag #activatedcharcoal...not the wood charcoal for fires and stoves ooo....its found in pharmacies(in a capsule)....just open the capsule and use the contents to brush for 2mins and let it stay on the teeth for another 2mins

Oh...and for the hydrogen peroxide..dont swallow it and don't abuse it and rinse very well after use

1 Like

Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by elnino3(m): 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
stellytwinkle:
As you can see, the ingredients listed are harmless. Salt is known for treating tooth pains. Baking powder contains sodium bicarbonate which is used for producing toothpaste while Orange contains vitamins. However when doing it make sure the quantity are all the same. Eg. 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of baking powder and juice from half an orange.

Is it baking soda or baking powder. There is a difference
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
elnino3:

Is it baking soda or baking powder. There is a difference
Wrong quote. It's soda my dear.

1 Like

Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by Joyhuxley(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls where can one find the baking soda? Tnx for ur educative post.
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Joyhuxley:
Pls where can one find the baking soda? Tnx for ur educative post.
You can get it in two ways, one is at these big catering shops and schools in Lagos and the other is you can get it online e.g Alibaba or Vconnect. It's very cheap. Remember baking SODA!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy The Latest Bead Necklaces For Brides / Ten Tribal Hairstyles / What I Wear To Work This Morning. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.