Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1285146 members, 1792020 topics. Date: Monday, 22 December 2014 at 08:10 AM

Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures (6896 Views)

Nigerian Institute Of Safety Professionals - How Relevant? / Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by Idagu(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2008
Professional Exams Tutors
[url=http://
www.professionalexamstutors.com]
www.professionalexamstutors.com[/url]

The preparation all stages of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations Exams is on.

Professional Exams Tutors, an accredited training provider, prepares individuals for the certifying exams of The Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, London School of Communication and The Chartered Institute of Public relations(CIPR) London.

Download training brochure on www.professionalexamstutors.com/training-brochure to find out training packages and Cost.

Contact Details

info@professionalexamstutors.com
Twitter: @NIPR_PR_Exams
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by onikoyia(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2008
is form on sale or not ?please reply
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by onikoyia(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2008
idagu, please may i know if the form is still on sale ?
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by Idagu(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2008
The form is still on sale.  Remember  the exams is June/July!
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by onikoyia(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2008
where and when can it be obtained please.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by Idagu(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2008
No 28 Ajanaku street Opebi is the location of the National secretariat of NIPR, that is where you will get the form.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by oluwatosyn(f): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2009
pls, i have an enquiry about nipr. i registered for the exam in 2000 and wrote the 1st level. but since then, i haven't done anything about it. pls, can you tell me what i can do to reactivate my studentship. my studentship expired in 2003. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by Idagu(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2009
You will need to still register again as student member. But I can not actually state if you will be asked to continue or start afresh again. However, you can get that information from the Institute's secretariat.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by Idagu(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2010
Professional Exams Tutors[url]
www.professionalexamstutors.com[/url]

The preparation all stages of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations Exams is on.

Professional Exams Tutors, an accredited training provider, prepares individuals for the certifying exams of The Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, London School of Communication and The Chartered Institute of Public relations(CIPR) London.

LECTURE CENTERS

Lagos
Abuja

LECTURE PACKAGES
Weekend Lectures
Weekday(Private Tutoring)
Correspondence and Online Lectures

Download training brochure on www.professionalexamstutors.com/training-brochure to find out training packages and Cost.

Contact the training Coordinator on
[url]info@professionalexamstutors.com[/url]
Twitter: [url]@NIPR_PR_Exams[/url]
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by erne: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2011
SYMMETRICAL COMMUNICATIONS CONSULT

contact ERNEST on: 08053408939 for public relations, NIPR, and Advertising, APCON professional exams materials and lectures.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by erne: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Call Ernest on: 08053408939 for any of the following:
NIPR lectures, past questions and registration
APCON lectures, past questions and registration
UNILAG M.Sc and PGD(mass comm) qualifying exam/course materials and project writing
Project materials and support in all areas of Mass Communication, PR and advertising
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by erne: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Call Ernest on: 08053408939 for any of the following:
UNILAG M.Sc and PGD(mass comm) qualifying exam/course materials and project writing
Project materials and support in all areas of Mass Communication, PR and advertising
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by ckamal: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello House,Please am a graduate of Mathematics with a B.sc and would love a career in Public relations,can u kindly guide me on how to go about registering for the NIPR exams,the stage that i will have to start with and registration and exam fees.tank u very much
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by Gorimakpa(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hi, Can an SSCE holder fresh out of secondary scholol join the NIPR as a student? Is it allowed or advisable for a school cert/Neco holder to apply before seeking admission for a degree or diploma in univeristy or polytechnic?
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures by erne: 6:39am On Sep 28, 2013

(0) (Reply)

Women Sabotaging Women, A Case Of The Glass Ceiling / ICAN Stops Direct Conversion Of Foreign Qualifications / Is There Something Inconsequential That People Do At Work That Irritates You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.