Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1209036 members, 1562177 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 July 2014 at 01:17 AM

Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration (25139 Views)

Nigerian Institute Of Safety Professionals - How Relevant? / Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? / Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration by yabala(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2006
hi guys, please can anyone tell me how to get registered as a member of of the nigerian institute of management?
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration by yabala(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2006
hi wonderful people, can anyone give me detail on how to get registered as a member of the Nigerian Institute of Management? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration by walexy(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2006
You can get 2 know that from their website, i mean www.managementnigeria.org, good luck
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration by beyunce(f): 8:12am On May 18, 2006
I can tell u that to register u will pay 1000 Naira. and to attend some of their lectures u will pay some kinda money like 30,000 or 24,00 for a semester.

And u might be a full member or not. depending on wen u graduated.

So good luck.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration by johncena(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2006
U seems to know exactly wat u are sayin its like u got connections there.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration by sanme(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2008
can u guys pls tell me the reasons why I shld write this Exam(NIM) cos it seems employeers dont reckon with it
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration by tainot2002(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2009
If are just a beginner in writing professional exams,then u can write d exams to boost your CV.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration by Maangels: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2009
hi, if most employers don`t rekon with it then why not try writing the Institute of chartered administrators or CIPMN professional exams? this is bound to give you a boost, career wise.

Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration by bronxlee: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2011
nim are organizing a seminar in abuja < i got a text today. does anybod know about it
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration by Wilfey: 7:07am On Jul 19, 2013
Ao much is cipmn

(0) (Reply)

20 Ways To Instantly Build Your Self-confidence / Can You Describe Your Job? / HND Certificate: An Embarrassment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.