Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity (738 Views)

Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity by wizzmc: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2012
just response.....no religious criticisms!!!!! pls
The pastor impregnates a girl, and without his knowledge, the girl attemptd abortion wc led to her death.
Re: What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity by k2039: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2012
Ignore the messenger,accept the message.

I will do absolutely nothing,so far he is teaching me what he ought to.

Ofcourse he is not infallible
Re: What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity by Odunnu: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2012
wizzmc: just response.....
What is your definition of atrocity?
Re: What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity by CrazyMan(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2012
Odunnu:
What is your definition of atrocity?
You took the words out of my mouth...he needs to be more specific, so we can know how to reply him.
Re: What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity by Segunagagu(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2012
@op I won't do anything.no one is perfect..dats all
Re: What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2012
lol......everyone is saying that they will do nothing.

....I wonder if they will do the same if it were their child that was molested by the pastor and the church covered it up.
Re: What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity by CrazyMan(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2012
Logicboy03: lol......everyone is saying that they will do nothing.

....I wonder if they will do the same if it were their child that was molested by the pastor and the church covered it up.
He wasn't specific about the kind of atrocity...so hit the brakes on your scoff.
Re: What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2012
CrazyMan:
He wasn't specific about the kind of atrocity...so hit the brakes on your scoff.

That is the point, he wasnt specific and so, one should meditate on all angles.

I put up on of the major atrocities that happened in churches. See how everyone is now avoiding the thread?
Re: What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity by larrymoore(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2012
What!
Re: What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity by manmustwac(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
The topic title dose not even make sense. I wanted to change it but will wait for the op to give us her definition of atrocity first.
Re: What Will U Do? If The Pastor Of Ur Church Is Caught In An Atrocity by wizzmc: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2012
topic edited.....go up...

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Church Fragmented Into So Many Denominations? / Saw Myself Been Condenmed / JUDGE NOT- A Piece For The Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.