Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon (24405 Views)

Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by free2ryhme: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-62ihLVhZ8Dw/UNcE1nvRwDI/AAAAAAABIz0/aPj4KVm5SWU/s320/ai.jpg[/img]

A former pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Bankole Solomon, has criticized the General Overseer of the church, Pastor E A Adeboye, for allowing politicians i.e President Jonathan, into their annual RCCG Holy Ghost congress and turning it into a political congress.

According to a statement released by Bankole who said he left the church as pastor in 2010 but still worships there, the church programme has now turned to a 'supermarket where charlatans and political opportunists come shopping. He questioned why President Jonathan should be allowed to stand on their 'Once sacred alter' and speak deceitfully and indirectly campaign for 2015 during a spiritual gathering

Read Bankole Solomon's full statement after the cut...

"I know this post will attract a sharp condemnation because I worship in RCCG and I was once a pastor before I resigned voluntarily because of rights violations in the name of religion. I resigned in December 2010 but I am still worshiping there as an ordinary member. So, whatever I have here is without prejudice.

"Holy ghost congress of our great church is now a political congress where all shades of corrupt leaders will mount our altar to fool Nigerians on what they will do.

"Holy Ghost congress is now a supermarket where all kinds of people like charlatans and political opportunist come shopping turning God to father Christmas to give them end of the year bonus.
"Jonathan was even there turning our once sacred altar to political podium talking deceitfully and indirectly campaigning for 2015. My question is this? On what ground was president Jonathan allowed to speak to people. Is he a pastor? Because the gathering is purely a spiritual gathering and event.

"I've been a pastor in Redeemed for the past 10 years and I've not got any opportunity to sit on dat altar not to talk of holding mic. If because Jonathan is a President and he is recognized, it means some are more equal than others.

"Immediately I left camp on Saturday morning, I looked at the camp very well because I know that would be the last time I will set my foot to that Eagle Square called Redeemed camp."

http://lindaikeji..dk/2012/12/former-rccg-pastor-berates-adeboye-for.html

17 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by k2039: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
A former pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Bankole Solomon, has criticized the General Overseer of the church, Pastor E A Adeboye, for allowing politicians i.e President Jonathan, into their annual RCCG Holy Ghost congress and turning it into a political congress.
He is sick, so GEJ should be sent out or what was he insunating. Besides Jesus came for the sinners which include looters not the saints like him(Bankole).

His statement would only have made sense if robbers, kidnappers etc are not allowed into the camp ground.

It's only logical that in a gathering like that, the president must be recognised, afterall he is the PRESIDENT of Nigeria not a district pastor.

Give honor to whom honor is due.

43 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Enigma(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
James 2
3 If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” 4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

5 Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?

cool

34 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by mosunade(f): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Is Jonathan the first President to be there, or is he the first politician to be there.

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
Abi adeboye no send am xmas card?

Make Gej no go thank am for the electoral votes im win with d last charade?

Hater..
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by OsunOriginal: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
You will begin to see posters of politicians and placards bearing picture of politicians/party very soon.

The pastor is happy because, the money bags (e.i. politicians) are patronizing him - imagine GEJ sitting in front as if he was to deliver sermon.

2 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by mosunade(f): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
OsunOriginal: You will begin to see posters of politicians and placards bearing picture of politicians/party very soon.

The pastor is happy because, the money bags (e.i. politicians) are patronizing him - imagine GEJ sitting in front as if he was to deliver sermon.

No. He should sit amongst the crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by OsunOriginal: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
mosun_ade:

No. He should sit amongst the crowd.

How do you expect the chief pastor from Abuja (GEJ) to sit in the midst of common people?

2 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by free2ryhme: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
k2039:
He is sick, so GEJ should be sent out or what was he insunating. Besides Jesus came for the sinners which include looters not the saints like him.

His statement would only have made sense if robbers, kidnappers etc are not allowed into the camp ground.

It's only logical that in a gathering like that, the president must be recognised, afterall he is the PRESIDENT of Nigeria not a district pastor.

point of correction ... Jesus came for repentant sinners not unrepentant sinners

5 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by aribisala0(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
See "to match" naa grin grin Daddy and Mummy. RCCG bank account o ni baje

5 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
free2ryhme:

point of correction ... Jesus came for repentant sinners not unrepentant sinners
You're not brainwashed. Brainless people can't be brainwashed.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by brixton: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
k2039:
He is sick, so GEJ should be sent out or what was he insunating. Besides Jesus came for the sinners which include looters not the saints like him.

Robber, kidnappers= GEJ
#justsayn it in ur own words.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
No be today e don tay

The same camp where all the Traditional ruler come in dressed in the juju toga where Politicians like OBJ, Retardeen Jonathan, Alao-Akala, Oyinlola Daniels after stealing the country come to gather and campaign for elections and receive Blessings

4 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by sulaimon99(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
nt only RCCG includin kicc,tb.joshua,chris oyakhilome and others dy r all d same tin collectin money all in the name of TITHE ,and you call that religion ...GOD IS WATCHING ..end tyme tinz..

2 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by alaoeri: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Its obvious now but when the he-goat i mean the pastor was chopping in RCCG he never talk since he don fall out of favour he come dey rant hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by andyanders: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
If a man of God truly said that, he is demonic and sick. I am not a member of RCCG, but his comment is just that of envy and he should go and hang himself.

13 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by redcliff: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
[size=15pt]THERE IS NO DISCRIMINATION IN THE HOUSE OF GOD. A REAL PASTOR SHOULD KNOW THAT. MOUMOU PASTOR LOOKING FOR CHEAP PUBLICITY.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Holy Vodka congress..

The sheeple go just dey look like slaves. Dey hail their tormentors.

Adeboye dey scam dem with 'the unmentionable'.

GEJ dey scam dem with promises.

All the promises (heaven and good road) resemble for implementation and completion.

Sha, make I no take panadol for another mugu head.

Na d unfortunate 70000 kids wey people dey born for d congress I dey pity..

4 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hm! Retired Pastor, me think one can't retire from God's work except God retrench.
Hope he's still going on with God's work after leaving RCCG. As for the buying & selling @ RCCG camp, me call for moderation. There's nothing Political if GEJ or any other Politician is recognized there.

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by liyalla(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
free2ryhme:

how do we knw d repentant sinner mr man, is it not the bible that say give honor to whome its due? The bible still adds "and d govt. Shall be upon his shoulder" mr OP relax when U own Ur church dnt alow people lik dat come close to U. Besides U leaving and not returning will not make God less-God,HE is "THE I AM THAT I AM"

3 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by chiefbatiatus(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
@ poster, you are lying, you were not once a pastor, you are a muslim and it hurts you badly to see the president sitting in a church which is not a brain-washed muslims are trained to accept. You are afraid jonathan will use the opportunity to strategize for coming election which is something muslims have been doing both here and in mecca since before this country was created. Don't you muslims go to mecca before every election even LG election to claim that the opponent is a christian and that you need funds to beat them in election? The disgraced PDP primaries candidate of kogi in the last election - Oshosho by name, is that not what he did? In the whole of the north is that not what you people are doing? Muslims sell even their country to forward islam, who do you think is helping boko haram? Is it not muslims in the army and SSS and police? Jonathan must win the next election rather than for a muslim to come there whether he is competent or not

13 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Bokoharam: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Curse, berate and ridicule Jesus, and an average Christian wouldn't worry, but speak against his pastor or his GO and he pulls out his sword for a fight! Followers of Christ indeed!!! I guess we are now worshipping men.

19 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
dayokanu: No be today e don tay

The same camp where all the Traditional ruler come in dressed in the juju toga where Politicians like OBJ, Retardeen Jonathan, Alao-Akala, Oyinlola Daniels after stealing the country come to gather and campaign for elections and receive Blessings
How come you forgot to include the chief thief, ibori.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Ninilowo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
A FRUSTRATED FELLOW IN ACTION. IS IT COMPULSORY FOR U TO REMAIN IN RCCG? CARRY URSELF COMMOT ABEG!!!

3 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by wellmax(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Sadly this ex-pastor took his envy and arrogance to the public. He's sick, proud and need τ̅☺ seek repentance. Pst Adeboye did nothing wrong recognizing GEJ, as much as I dislike GEJ he's still the President of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by k2039: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
free2ryhme:
How do you know he is not repentant?

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by SisiKill1: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Why do people come out and tell us something we already know like it's some new found discovery?!!

By the way, Memo to ex pastor. . .Not attending the church you supposedly resigned from because of shady shenanigans at the top will lend more credence to whatever tale you want to tell.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
The pastor is very correct and Pastor Adeboye should be very careful with his actions as to the way he permits thieving politicians to mount the podium to spread their propaganda and lies.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by free2ryhme: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
OsunOriginal:

How do you expect the chief pastor from Abuja (GEJ) to sit in the midst of common people?

who be common pple .. r u referring to members of congregation as common pple.? na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Benbiana(f): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
pls wn talking, mind wot u say abt d Altar n wot's wrong with president sitting there.
n mr pastor, i beg dont go there again, afterall u were nt forced.

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
While he was there why didnt he say such. Please this man should tell us the truth on what he did and they chaste him out.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke / Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.