Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal (21400 Views)

Photos From Lola Alao's 45th Birthday Party / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by lollydyss: 8:45am On Oct 30, 2012
During an interview with E24 magazine, pregnant actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe revealed that her colleague, Lola Alao introduced her to the man she claims is responsible for her pregnancy, ex Reps member, Dino Melaye, and she also alleged that Lola, after having introduced her to Dino, started dating the lawmaker.

Lola Alao has come out to deny Bisi's claim. What she told City People below...
Bisi should leave me out of her pregnancy mess. How can an adult like her not know who impregnated her? Is Bisi a small girl, that I Lola, will now carry and give Hon Dino to date? It is sad that she has dragged him into this mess. Is she the first actor or actress that Dino will help? Why is she making a deal out of meeting Dino? Dino has been my friend for years and was even at my movie premiere several month back where he donated N10million. I wish to state categorically that I have never dated Dino, I am not dating him and can never date him because he's like a brother from another mother. It is quite unfortunate that Bisi is scandalizing Dino this way. Everything smacks of blackmail to me. Maybe she thinks since Dino donated N10million at my launch , she can scandalize him and make some money off him. I leave her to her conscience.

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/10/lola-alao-replies-bisi-ibidapo-obe-over.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by k2039: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2012
Why are this ladies embarrassing the whole nation.

smh,mtcheew.

5 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2012
k2039: Why are this lady embarrassing the whole nation.
smh,mtcheew.

No... they are disagracing themselves
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by slimyem: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2012
Silly and shameless women washing their dirty linen in public...
Mtcheeeeeeeeew..
Next please!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2012
I av a feeln that the whole saga has political colorrization
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by adonisgold: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2012
junk journalism
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by passionate88: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2012
Dino(saur)... A very Hot man... #10 million and u say nothing dey go on btwn una 2... No b small brother 4rm anoda mother

26 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by double08(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2012
They never cease to disgrace themselves in public,something fishy is going on between these three people by the way who are these actresses,can someone upload their pics.
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Denn(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2012
So Dino can donate a whole N10m at a movie premiere. Is the naira that devalued?

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by andyanders: 9:44am On Oct 30, 2012
You said it all. How come a man will donate 10 million naira just like that? Lola, na wa for you. Your brother from hell or where? In fact I blame that shameless man called Dino Malaye dating slots like you ladies. A married man using the money he stole from the public to give you nothing to do ladies when his wife and children are there.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by trigar12(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2012
I sense A CONSPIRACY AGAINT DINO, this wunmi girl is a cheap slut
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by olaheavy: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2012
Two women of less or no virtue immorally fight over a thieving, known 'playboy,' and publicly disgraced ex-lawmaker from one of the remotest and underdeveloped parts of the nation! Shame on you, foolish beggars and harlots!

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by etenyong(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2012
More hidden things wil continue to be exposed. When Dino was spraying the cash, no body knew abt it. I wounda what wil be the name & future of the innocent unborn child.
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Ibangap(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2012
I wasn't expecting Lola 2 com out and say othewise, not after Dino gave her 10million naira. Sorry Bisi u r on ur own, Lola has been bought.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by bigtt76(f): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2012
So much embarrassment ...ooo! Goes on to show that NASS can neither contain the nation's coffers nor their own PANTS! SMH ....Big Big Shame!

k2039: Why are this ladies embarrassing the whole nation.

smh,mtcheew.
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by iykak47: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2012
Ten million naira or ten million cedis? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by anonimi: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2012
lollydyss:
During an interview with E24 magazine, pregnant actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe revealed that her colleague, Lola Alao introduced her to the man she claims is responsible for her pregnancy, ex Reps member, Dino Melaye, and she also alleged that Lola, after having introduced her to Dino, started dating the lawmaker.

Lola Alao has come out to deny Bisi's claim. What she told City People below...
Bisi should leave me out of her pregnancy mess. How can an adult like her not know who impregnated her? Is Bisi a small girl, that I Lola, will now carry and give Hon Dino to date? It is sad that she has dragged him into this mess. Is she the first actor or actress that Dino will help? Why is she making a deal out of meeting Dino? Dino has been my friend for years and was even at my movie premiere several month back where [size=14pt]he donated N10million.[/size] I wish to state categorically that I have never dated Dino, I am not dating him and can never date him because he's like a brother from another mother. It is quite unfortunate that Bisi is scandalizing Dino this way. Everything smacks of blackmail to me. Maybe she thinks since [size=14pt]Dino donated N10million[/size] at my launch , she can scandalize him and make some money off him. I leave her to her conscience.

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/10/lola-alao-replies-bisi-ibidapo-obe-over.html?m=1

It will be interesting to see [size=14pt]Honourable(?) Dino's Personal Income Tax Returns[/size] whether it reflects earnings and expenditures to validate this 10m DONATION at a movie launch.
Is this man not the LATEST anti-corruption activisit
How many primary school pupils can be given free education plus books and uniforms etc in Dino's Kogis state constituency with the 10m

4 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by browncool(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2012
Sometimes you wonder why Nigerian women are becoming more retard by the day. Will any responsible man cough out 10million and give to you without nothing attached and you say he is like a brother from another mother, BIGGEST LIE OF THE YEAR

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by papagiddy(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2012
bisi ibidapo obe

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by ghettodreamz(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2012
I hereby order both Lola Alao and Bisi Ibidapo-Obe to keep quiet and stop fooling themselves.
Are Nigerians fools like them? They are both retarded, shameful, and big disgrace to the Nigerian Nollywood and Nigerians at large. Which kain mumu law-maker go give you =N=10,000,000 as a donation with no string attached? Haba, hin be 'Father Christmas' ? Only God knows number of times d man don knack am apako b4 dat kain money drop from hin pocket. Abi, no be Naija men again? Na so easy? With the kain back from ground money for hand syndrome for Naija. And she de run mouth like say tomorrow no de. Haba, both of una na big fools. There is no crime in linking up 2 adults together for a romantic date or flirting regardless of their ages, so why she de try attach biggie to it, just cuz she wanted to deny the accusation.

Person wey carry belle, don carry jombo, if the man like collect am if he likes make e no collect am, na ur palava be dat. Wetin de hungry pikin no de give am stomach-ache, so why all these noise,you can't eat your cake and have it na, taboo. When the thing de sweet you all over body, you no call anybody na. You de collect bar, hin de knack you apako! Now e don happen, breeze don blow, expose foul nyash. Na ur cross and big palava be dat. Tete gbe, na ur load. Abi make MOD come help you carry follow for back? grin grin grin

So endure and carry am,we go hear both mama n pikin voice after 9months undecided undecided undecided

NEXT TOPIC..LOADING..... 85%

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by papagiddy(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2012
the ladies

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by papagiddy(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2012
the man

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by ghettodreamz(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2012
trigar12: I sense A CONSPIRACY AGAINT DINO, this wunmi girl is a cheap slut

Lolz.... Both of them are birds of a feather... Shior shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Ournaija: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2012
Mad women fighting over a lunatic in a sick country. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by badesco(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2012
where has dino got that kind of money from? afterall he call himself an activist.
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by misterh(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2012
trigar12: I sense A CONSPIRACY AGAINT DINO, this wunmi girl is a cheap slut
, Err' who's Wunmi?
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by ghettodreamz(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2012
It baffles me a lot, why most of these Naija actresses no get head for good husbands shocked shocked shocked

You go see beautiful lady ending up marrying a thug for fame or doe

You go see the one wey carry disease from senator cuz of bar

You go see the one wey carry belle with no man to be held responsible to father the pikin

Aunty Bisi @ ur age? Shior cry cry cry

If na 20year girl do that kind rubbish dem suppose slap am or flog am.

Solve Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Equation Below

+Belle -Father= BASTARD

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Pennywise(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2012
These guys are by far richer than any of us can imagine. To think Dino Melaye can shell out 10million to a girlfriend even as an opposition fringe player in the House of Reps is incredible.

This means that core players like Farouk in his moment of tribulation could have doled out 100million naira without even blinking. It is hardly surprising that the case against him never saw the light of day inspite of all the initial publicity.

All things considered, this careless talk by another of Dino's women may be just as damaging if not more than the first. There is no amount of money he gives his wife now that will be adequate. Lets not forget the thugs who are his immediate constituency and on whom his political career depends.

5 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by misterh(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2012
Abeg make Dino come outside con defend himself say ihn no donate 10milion @ a movie premiere. Hw much d movie cost sef, abi no be Yoruba movie again wey they churn out rubbish?
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by papagiddy(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2012
the mean man! dino

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by ghettodreamz(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2012
Pennywise: These guys are by far richer than any of us can imagine. To think Dino Melaye can shell out 10million to a girlfriend even as an opposition fringe player in the House of Reps is incredible.

That =N=10,000,000 BELONGS TO THE WHOLE NIGERIA AS A NATION. BUNCH OF LOOTERS IN ALL NIGERIA GOVERNMENT STRUCTURES & PARASTATALS

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by bigtt76(f): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2012
Its a shame and tomorrow the same people will come out in the name of being an 'Activist' and be disturbing people's life ....sorry GEJ's Government. N10 million can help the impoverish in Kogi State. Woman wrapper like am. Anyway sha ...I'm sure the wife and brother would be reading this clsely. grin grin the brother-in-law sef don talk am before say the man de responsible ...this na another guy de talk o ...SMH

Pennywise: These guys are by far richer than any of us can imagine. To think Dino Melaye can shell out 10million to a girlfriend even as an opposition fringe player in the House of Reps is incredible.

This means that core players like Farouk in his moment of tribulation could have doled out 100million naira without even blinking. It is hardly surprising that the case against him never saw the light of day inspite of all the initial publicity.

All things considered, this careless talk by another of Dino's women may be just as damaging if not more than the first. There is no amount of money he gives his wife now that will be adequate. Lets not forget the thugs who are his immediate constituency and on whom his political career depends.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mama G Dancing To 'You Are Great' By Steve Crown / Top 10 Nollywood Actress With The Biggest B00bs / Funke Adesiyan's Friend Steals Her Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.