Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal (21409 Views)

Photos From Lola Alao's 45th Birthday Party / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by keni: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
Balkan: Yoruba ladies are gold diggers. I wonder how this dirty stinking Yoruba ladies found their way to this handsome senator, having affair with this tribe is just putting yourself in the line of fire.
Shameless tribe with their men cohorts. You can never have anything to do with them in the secrete. Just like their god Awo-ole-owo. Imagine draggings distinguished senators name to the
Mud.

Well , that's what you get from set of tribe that is well known for cowardly acts. This sluts are two of millions of them out there.

If you can prove it that your brain is not under your feet, I will give you 10 million naira to cure your brain tumour grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by bollizee(f): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
u both are shameless. empty vessels. 10m kor 10m nii. thieves
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by controlseven: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Abeg na who dey dash 10mil?
Tempting offer.....
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by bollizee(f): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
control_seven: Abeg na who dey dash 10mil?
Tempting offer.....
na dino ooo
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by mallorca(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
iykak47: Ten million naira or ten million cedis? shocked shocked shocked
Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by cyril83(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
freecocoa: Your mother and all the women in your generation are pretenders and open their legs for lesser that 100packets. Stinking son of a shameless harlot tongue
hahahahahahahahahaha....see cramping....o ta lenu
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by veraponpo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
Balkan: Yoruba ladies are gold diggers. I wonder how this dirty stinking Yoruba ladies found their way to this handsome senator, having affair with this tribe is just putting yourself in the line of fire.
Shameless tribe with their men cohorts. You can never have anything to do with them in the secrete. Just like their god Awo-ole-owo. Imagine draggings distinguished senators name to the
Mud.

Well , that's what you get from set of tribe that is well known for cowardly acts. This sluts are two of millions of them out there.

It is apparent you are from the worst tribe in the country, the only tribe whose women can sleep with mad men to make money, the only tribe without leaders,the only tribe that can never agree on anything, the only tribe that has not tasted presidency since 1966, the only tribe known for rituals, kidnapping, armed robbery, swindling, fake miracle(even as church founders), shameless senate presidents (3 being impeached within 3 years), the only tribe that does not stay in their region (begging to stay even on water), the only tribe whose leadership can deceive people to get good image (NCNC in the 50's was started and run by Yorubas chaired by Herbert Mercurly but stolen by Azikwe (the only Igbo person among the founding fathers), the only tribe that can do anything to make money,fake drugs,road side selling, truck pushing sale, the only tribe that we will soon send away from the West)

Idiots. if you have anybody that has a semblance of Chief Awo (the Sage), your people, tribe, region, reasoning, etc would have become better. Ingrates.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Balkan(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
keni:

If you can prove it that your brain is not under your feet, I will give you 10 million naira to cure your brain tumour grin grin grin grin

Well the truth is always bitter. I have said it and that's the way Nigerians see you sluts. That why no Igbo man will keep you as wife at
Home. You can only succeed with Igbo men in the manner and style you are trying to hold Dino.

You Yoruba sluts are just barren in you brain. You want to get pregnant to every man that sleeps with you. You wandering arrant cretin.

You guys need to be refined !
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Balkan(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
veraponpo:

It is apparent you are from the worst tribe in the country, the only tribe whose women can sleep with mad men to make money, the only tribe without leaders,the only tribe that can never agree on anything, the only tribe that has not tasted presidency since 1966, the only tribe known for rituals, kidnapping, armed robbery, swindling, fake miracle(even as church founders), shameless senate presidents (3 being impeached within 3 years), the only tribe that does not stay in their region (begging to stay even on water), the only tribe whose leadership can deceive people to get good image (NCNC in the 50's was started and run by Yorubas chaired by Herbert Mercurly but stolen by Azikwe (the only Igbo person among the founding fathers), the only tribe that can do anything to make money,fake drugs,road side selling, truck pushing sale, the only tribe that we will soon send away from the West)

Idiots. if you have anybody that has a semblance of Chief Awo (the Sage), your people, tribe, region, reasoning, etc would have become better. Ingrates.

l

I feel your bewilderment will continue to throw you into more chagrin. The more u look the less you discern. Because you lack wisdom and erudition,
that is why you can open your malodours mouth to spew and disgorge rubbish.

Lagos is an Annex of the state of the Biafran state .get that into your drained brain. We are not just talking we are doing it. Lagos you hear everyday is Igbo. All the commerce therein
Is Igbo. I really pity your laid back tribe.

Ranting and bickering can not change the indisputable. Your tribe is known for ranting a tribe someone will slap, instead of slapping back ends up wasting energy in pulling clothes.

We have known you all this years, that why we are hear to graze on this Yoruba lands. Name one of your leader that is not an exconvict. The records are there. From Awo ole owo to
Tifnubu. You what you are? An onlooker keep watching while we keep buying up Lagos. You must rethink you jobless Yoruba man
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by AyeeIdris(f): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
People like Balkan should be ignored. Internet trouble makers.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by yoged(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
passionate88: Dino(saur)... A very Hot man... #10 million and u say nothing dey go on btwn una 2... No b small brother 4rm anoda mother
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by passionate88: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
Balkan:

Well the truth is always bitter. I have said it and that's the way Nigerians see you sluts. That why no Igbo man will keep you as wife at
Home. You can only succeed with Igbo men in the manner and style you are trying to hold Dino.

You Yoruba sluts are just barren in you brain. You want to get pregnant to every man that sleeps with you. You wandering arrant cretin.

He's saying all these nonesense because of idowuswap's attitudes... Pls guys, forgive him or ignore him..
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by anishe(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
olaheavy: Two women of less or no virtue immorally fight over a thieving, known 'playboy,' and publicly disgraced ex-lawmaker from one of the remotest and underdeveloped parts of the nation! Shame on you, foolish beggars and harlots!
. Guy, you wicked o.
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by keni: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
Balkan:

I knew you would loose the money what a shame
Balkan:

I feel your bewilderment will continue to throw you into more chagrin. The more u look the less you discern. Because you lack wisdom and erudition,
that is why you can open your malodours mouth to spew and disgorge rubbish.

Lagos is an Annex of the state of the Biafran state .get that into your drained brain. We are not just talking we are doing it. Lagos you hear everyday is Igbo. All the commerce therein
Is Igbo. I really pity your laid back tribe.

Ranting and bickering can not change the indisputable. Your tribe is known for ranting a tribe someone will slap, instead of slapping back ends up wasting energy in pulling clothes.

We have known you all this years, that why we are hear to graze on this Yoruba lands. Name one of your leader that is not an exconvict. The records are there. From Awo ole owo to
Tifnubu. You what you are? An onlooker keep watching while we keep buying up Lagos. You must rethink you jobless Yoruba man

[quote author=Balkan]

Buhahahaha grin grin grin grin "ode" your case is worse than I thought, its obvious your brain tumour has degenerated further in the last few hours, a couple of people even know your pathetic case on NL
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by silayo2008: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
Na wa o. All these shameless ashawo date theives wey don steal our money finish. But I taught Dino is an activist? These selfish people only shout to enrich their pocket.
The two acctress are shameless she dog
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Ilekokonit: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
Maybe she thinks since Dino donated N10million at my launch , she can scandalize him and make some money off him. I leave her to her conscience.

Our Actors and Actresses who should normally be the mouthpiece of protest for the down trodden common man can not step into this role as they are morally bankrupt and partakers of the loot. Its about time we protested by not buying the stupid films these morally bankrupt Actors and actresses churn out.
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
k2039: Why are this ladies embarrassing the whole nation.

smh,mtcheew.
No be their fault oko won lode,husband scarce for town
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Balkan(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ilekokonit:

Our Actors and Actresses who should normally be the mouthpiece of protest for the down trodden common man can not step into this role as they are morally bankrupt and partakers of the loot. Its about time we protested by not buying the stupid films these morally bankrupt Actors and actresses churn out.

Not with Yoruba actors and actresses the rate of moral decadence among this hordes is startling. Bringing the Image of this so called country into bedlam.
What do you expect of this set of bigots. Never do well tribe. Only prevailing in casuistry and equivocation. They keep on putting this country in a mishmash .

The best thing is to push you sluts over to benin Republic. Always hungry for sex. Nymphomanias.

Mitcheeeew!
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by ste4reel(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dats what you get, when u throw caution in d air, forget who u are and mess around with guter girls. Rofo rofo fight tongue undecided
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Balkan(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ayee Idris: People like Balkan should be ignored. Internet trouble makers.

Don't drag me into opening your file,you know its filthy and grungy, so stay out of the way or you put yourself in the line of fire, be warned

Ayee axe girl
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
Balkan:

Not with Yoruba actors and actresses the rate of moral decadence among this hordes is startling. Bringing the Image of this so called country into bedlam.
What do you expect of this set of bigots. Never do well tribe. Only prevailing in casuistry and equivocation. They keep on putting this country in a mishmash .

The best thing is to push you sluts over to benin Republic. Always hungry for sex. Nymphomanias.

Mitcheeeew!

I think you are right. yorubas are very dirty set of pigs. especially their ladies. you will see them walking, you think they are human beings and you know they like bleaching. they are always using black thread to stitch their was white bra and and white trade for a black bra. you will always loose your lubido when the are undressing unless you close your eyes. pigs
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 31, 2012
YOu guys make a good team, Ogoni man I pity U, Nigeria is definitely going to break and the Irobos and Ijaws r already scheming the complete takeover of ur homeland as I speak....yet ure so idle to be commenting/messing around on ethnic issues! Well...foreigners would soon start paying special taxes in Lagos FYI....tell the Okija man to keep buying properties in Lagos we need the money, but certainly we know how to get our stuffs back without a fight!!!
Ogoni militant:

I think you are right. yorubas are very dirty set of pigs. especially their ladies. you will see them walking, you think they are human beings and you know they like bleaching. they are always using black thread to stitch their was white bra and and white trade for a black bra. you will always loose your lubido when the are undressing unless you close your eyes. pigs
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Balkan(m): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2012
smartchoice: YOu guys make a good team, Ogoni man I pity U, Nigeria is definitely going to break and the Irobos and Ijaws r already scheming the complete takeover of ur homeland as I speak....yet ure so idle to be commenting/messing around on ethnic issues! Well...foreigners would soon start paying special taxes in Lagos FYI....tell the Okija man to keep buying properties in Lagos we need the money, but certainly we know how to get our stuffs back without a fight!!!

Nobody can take over Ogoni land. You are talking rubbish. Ogoni kingdom is a nation of its own. Don't worry about us worry about your tribe
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2012
Balkan:

Nobody can take over Ogoni land. You are talking rubbish. Ogoni kingdom is a nation of its own. Don't worry about us worry about your tribe

Please speak for yourself. I have not asked you to solicit for us. Who are the us. Speak for your people
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Balkan(m): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2012
Ogoni militant:

Please speak for yourself. I have not asked you to solicit for us. Who are the us. Speak for your people

Look, I see you as a junior brother, let's not brawl here. Am trying to shield you from a common antagonist. It's very blatant you know who they are. I have never minced words in addressing that. I always throw decorum to the wind when an issue of this antagonist are raised. You may never fathom this I am talking about but just stay halcyon, so that we do not deflect
the thread which is how this Yoruba actresses are defaming our distinguished senator.

I think you made a good point in your submissions earlier where you stated your displeasure and aversion towards the wayward and aberrant behaviour of this set of ladies from Yoruba kingdom .

However, I would counsel you to always be quiescent here on this forum because you might not know your left from your right otherwise your enemies will gnaw you here.
Do not challenge me here.
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Balkan(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2012
smartchoice: YOu guys make a good team, Ogoni man I pity U, Nigeria is definitely going to break and the Irobos and Ijaws r already scheming the complete takeover of ur homeland as I speak....yet ure so idle to be commenting/messing around on ethnic issues! Well...foreigners would soon start paying special taxes in Lagos FYI....tell the Okija man to keep buying properties in Lagos we need the money, but certainly we know how to get our stuffs back without a fight!!!

As for this DULLCHOICE, I don't think your comments require attention and deliberation, just to tell you that you are daffy and addled, talking to you is just a waste of time.
It will be too late for you before you phantom what is going on around you. You better don't comment anywhere you see me on NL

SWINE!
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by CuntDestroyer: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2012
SHAMELESS GOATS
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by shiyuyiu: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2012
I sense A CONSPIRACY AGAINT DINO, this wunmi girl is a cheap slut[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Akeem30: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
It is unfair not only unfair but also barbaric as far as bisi ibidapo is concern.
Re: Lola Alao Responds To Bisi Ibidapo-obe On Pregnancy Scandal by Mojiraheem(f): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2013
bisi u are a disgrace to the entire woman's hood as big as u are u dt kw who responsible for ur pregnant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Looks So Glam In New Photo. / Funke Akindele Hits 13 Million Instagram Followers / Chaos as Police Disrupts Ruggedman’s show in China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.