Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,104 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! (66249 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by MMM2(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
angry
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by bakusha(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
Cn HND holder aply also, cos al  Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ Ȋ̝̊̅§ O level. Thks
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by Ryda(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
bakusha: Cn HND holder aply also, cos al  Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ Ȋ̝̊̅§ O level. Thks

Recaþ..nd dnt type with ßß symbolz.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by Obinoscopy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
garripack: i posted this a week ago he no make front page all this moderator and their WAHALA

https://www.nairaland.com/1100737/nigeria-navy-recruitment-2012

Your post didn't make the frontpage for two reasons:

1. The OPs (Ryda) post was created before yours. He's was created on Oct 30, 2012 while yours was just Nov 12, 2012.

2. You did not give a direct link in your thread to the Nigerian Navy Recruitment website.

Thus that thread in question created by you will be locked and redirected here. Regards.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by Donjinks(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
Am a batch 21 intake in nigerian navy basic training schl contact me 4 any help am ready to help asap
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by myvic70(m): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
Pls what is the minimum GP required for OND applicants?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by searay2(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
Requirement plenty oooooo
http://service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng/instruction.html
make I wait for police own

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by bakusha(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ryda:

Recaþ..nd dnt type with ßß symbolz.
thks pal, i said can HND holder apply? Cos al i see is O level nd OND
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by Ryda(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
bakusha: thks pal, i said can HND holder apply? Cos al i see is O level nd OND

nah...am not sure.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by cupid4ig(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
pls which one is DSSC and NNBTS pls i see start application on both someone help cry
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by afrikanns: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
vivy4uall: The maximum qualification seem to be OND. Am I right pls?

think so too
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by afrikanns: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
cupid4ig: pls which one is DSSC and NNBTS pls i see start application on both someone help cry

dssc =direct short service commision ,nnbts=nigerian navy basic trainin school. are y ahite¿
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by cupid4ig(m): 1:00am On Nov 19, 2012
afrikanns:

dssc =direct short service commision ,nnbts=nigerian navy basic trainin school. are y ahite¿
so which one should i apply for ?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by AdeoyeSheriff: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2012
Please how can a B.Sc holder apply. Please updated me.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by Ryda(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
cupid4ig: pls which one is DSSC and NNBTS pls i see start application on both someone help cry

cLick on whichever one u want to appLy for.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by pman06(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
sub_zero: He's not a short man. grin

Lolz, who says short service means short man? Or short brain. grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by pman06(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
I have a problem with the print outs.

First of all, all my print outs are short on the page, meaning that they didn't fill the page making it hard to get filled...i'd like to know if this is the same with everybody or the printer of the cafe that i use.

Secondly, on the acknowledgement card, they said candidates should come with letter of good manners or something like that, please may i know how i am suppose to get this?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by Ryda(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
pman06: I have a problem with the print outs.

First of all, all my print outs are short on the page, meaning that they didn't fill the page making it hard to get filled...i'd like to know if this is the same with everybody or the printer of the cafe that i use.

Secondly, on the acknowledgement card, they said candidates should come with letter of good manners or something like that, please may i know how i am suppose to get this?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

alL they are trying to tell you is...get a local government id form

it is available in every LGA area arOund u.

Secondly if u hve any problem with the print out...it simply means u are yet to complete ur registration or u can try some other cafe around u.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by aredbros: 4:37am On Nov 24, 2012
Ryda: Hello fellow nairalanders...this is a great opportunity for you to join the nigerian navy

the site has been opened from october 29 2018 and the registration will close December 2 2018

if you know you got what it takes why not hurry and start your registration.

is it still on
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by pman06(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2012
Ryda:

alL they are trying to tell you is...get a local government id form

it is available in every LGA area arOund u.

Secondly if u hve any problem with the print out...it simply means u are yet to complete ur registration or u can try some other cafe around u.

Another stupid question please, after printing local goverment attestation form to be signed and stamped by the lg chairman or sec., is it different frm the local goverment ID form? If yes, is the lg form going to serve as letter of good character that we are suppose to bring along for screening?

About the printout, i'll have to try another cafe.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by Ryda(m): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2012
pman06:

Another stupid question please, after printing local goverment attestation form to be signed and stamped by the lg chairman or sec., is it different frm the local goverment ID form? If yes, is the lg form going to serve as letter of good character that we are suppose to bring along for screening?

About the printout, i'll have to try another cafe.

about the LGA id form..the LG id form is aLso going to serve as a letter of good character cuz it simply means u are 4rm dat LG

before they are going to get the form signed...they will ask u some certain questions

if u ansa the questions correctly...they wilL issue u d LGA id form nd they will also stamp sign ur attestation form.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by pman06(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2012
Ryda:

about the LGA id form..the LG id form is aLso going to serve as a letter of good character cuz it simply means u are 4rm dat LG

before they are going to get the form signed...they will ask u some certain questions

if u ansa the questions correctly...they wilL issue u d LGA id form nd they will also stamp sign ur attestation form.

Ok, thanks alot for clearing this up for me cos i was thinking of who to go see for a letter of good character o. Cos me dont know any politician or armed force man o. Thanks again man, you rock.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by Ryda(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
aredbros:

is it still on

sure!

''Registration ends Ðecember 7''
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by AdeoyeSheriff: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2012
Please can a B.Sc holder also apply. I need the answer urgently. Thanks a lot.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by YOUNGKAHUNA: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Adeoye Sheriff: Please can a B.Sc holder also apply. I need the answer urgently. Thanks a lot.
A BSc Holder Can Only Appy For DSSC (Short Service)
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by pman06(m): 9:57am On Nov 29, 2012
Well, luckily for me, i got my attestation form signed and stamped, after paying 500naira. Buh on enquiring about the LG id form, they said its 3,500naira, which to me is exorbitant since i dont have such cash to spend on that. But when i contacted the naval support, they said letter of good character is not local government ID form.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by Ryda(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
pman06: Well, luckily for me, i got my attestation form signed and stamped, after paying 500naira. Buh on enquiring about the LG id form, they said its 3,500naira, which to me is exorbitant since i dont have such cash to spend on that. But when i contacted the naval support, they said letter of good character is not local government ID form.

hey u beta get that Local government id form...cuz itz very important nd they are gonna ask for it on the screening day.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2012
who is tru wit his or her reg. Pls?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by pman06(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ryda:

hey u beta get that Local government id form...cuz itz very important nd they are gonna ask for it on the screening day.

Man, its too much nah, i guess i'll get it next year then, not now.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ryda:

wat abt d one dey hav us to print

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) / Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.