Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Thanks!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Thanks!! (7498 Views)

Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet / Thanks To Islam, My Culture Is Haraam.!!!!! / MR SEUW THANKS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks!! by ossyme(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
Thanks!
Re: Thanks!! by tbaba1234: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
Wa aleikum salam,

Whether she is wealthy or not, It is still your responsibility to look after her and not only that you must strive to treat both women justly..

Do you think you are ready for that?

2 Likes

Re: Thanks!! by deols(f): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
wow! I never thought I'd ever come across this.

Seriously? she muust be wealthy.

With that kind wealth I'd go for something new, untasted and that which promises peace.

11 Likes

Re: Thanks!! by ossyme(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
There are reasons for what i said about wealth. May be i should use well-to-do instead. But then i must tell you there are so many reasons why you will never be at par with reality if you are averse to polygamy.

Mind you the poster here,thanks to Allah,is a bit ok.

But come to think of those that were sent into widowhood,sometimes b4 age 30,when they least expect. They often resort to exploring other unethical ways for emotional solace when no one appears to want to take up this challenge.

deols, i sincerely hope such fate do not befall you.

tbaba, there are sound reasons when it becomes mandatory for a woman to take care of the husband even material wise.

So awaiting positive feedbacks,pls.

Ma salam.
Re: Thanks!! by tbaba1234: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
The only sound reason for a woman to take care of the man is if he is in the middle of getting a new Job. Otherwise the full responsibility of maintenance is for the man alone, even if the woman is a billionaire. She can do whatever she wants with her money.

5 Likes

Re: Thanks!! by ossyme(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2012
tbaba, if only you know the humble brother who is posting this.

i will elucidate further today as am just settling down for work.....

do not see it as a call for additional responsibility for the womanfolk ,mind you.
Re: Thanks!! by deols(f): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2012
@Ossyme,I'll like to hear of those mandatory reasons.

1 Like

Re: Thanks!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
deols: @Ossyme,I'll like to hear of those mandatory reasons.
deols marry me and i promise to be a muslim and will never take a second lipsrsealed
Re: Thanks!! by ossyme(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
This should not be seen as as if am embarking on a mockery exercise.
@deols,are your nuptials knotted already?
Re: Thanks!! by deols(f): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
I dont think u'r here to mock. U can just answer d question I asked. In addition to which i'd like to know why you desire another(second sounds like a position undecided) wife

1 Like

Re: Thanks!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Thanks!! by ParisLove2(f): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
What happened to the first wife? Got tired of her or something?

7 Likes

Re: Thanks!! by Afam4eva(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2012
I pity any woman who'll subject herself to being a second fiddle.

4 Likes

Re: Thanks!! by mimi321(f): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2012
OP,

why do you need a second wife ? i mean whats the purpose for another one
Re: Thanks!! by rajiade: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2012
afam4eva: I pity any woman who'll subject herself to being a second fiddle.

But I pity all women who servers as mistresses to men cos they can't find any one to marry them.
And I cry for young ladies who av always fall victim of non serious guys, or who sleep around with men hoping they would get someone to marry them someday

And lastly I weep for those who av taken solace in being an independent lady/single parent and av choosen not to marry, but flirt with young/old men just to get kidds they call their own.

8 Likes

Re: Thanks!! by dridowu: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2012
Second wife ?
Re: Thanks!! by tellwsdom: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2012
Better start requesting for all the 4 wives now, cos i knw sey na there u go end at last sad angry

1 Like

Re: Thanks!! by Deen4me(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2012
@ poster

The rasul (PBUH) said “A woman may be married for four things: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Seek the one who is religiously-committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).” Al-Bukhaari (4802)

Even if she is richer than you, she is not obliged to spend a kobo of her money on you or on the marriage.As providing for her and the family is the mans duty, if she wishes she may help out, but its not obligatory.

So this defeats the skewed analogy for her to be rich as a condition to be married

This is not of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2012
Yes, i can be. But, only if you will the second husband. That way, we will both be second hand material to each oda.

11 Likes

Re: Thanks!! by Shankboye(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2012
Na wa oo, na dis kind person dey make people abuse muslims.. See as e first say salam like say na better thing e wan talk, I am a muslim myself and I am sure u have no or liltle knowledge of wat u are getting into..

3 Likes

Re: Thanks!! by slimyem: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2012
toba: deols marry me and i promise to be a muslim and will never take a second lipsrsealed
Ashawo...
Mo mo pee ti de bi!!tonguecheesy

1 Like

Re: Thanks!! by SlyIg(f): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2012
Sorry to distract, i thought the thread was general. Never knew it was for ... Anyway,since i opened it at First,i must have to drop a note. But does it really matter the number of wife to be for the people which this thread was posted to?
Re: Thanks!! by mhsanni(f): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2012
NOPE! I cannot be a 2nd wife.
I havnt seen any problem free polygamous home my entire life to entice me into wanting to be a part of one.
Re: Thanks!! by oubi: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2012
Muslims reasoning..

I am out!
Re: Thanks!! by nneh1(f): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2012
Thank God this is for muslims not christians bcs no child of God will go for it.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks!! by AkinDavid2: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Paris-Love:
What happened to the first wife? Got tired of her or something?
Ethics of a Muslim brother...stops at four grin
Re: Thanks!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
rajiade:

But I pity all women who servers as mistresses to men cos they can't find any one to marry them.
And I cry for young ladies who av always fall victim of non serious guys, or who sleep around with men hoping they would get someone to marry them someday

And lastly I weep for those who av taken solace in being an independent lady/single parent and av choosen not to marry, but flirt with young/old men just to get kidds they call their own.

LMFAO!! Are you kidding me? So therefore women should rush you abi? Your IQ is sooo LOW!!!!!! Mtweez Saviour of women!

4 Likes

Re: Thanks!! by Sleek05(f): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
Shankboye: Na wa oo, na dis kind person dey make people abuse muslims.. See as e first say salam like say na better thing e wan talk, I am a muslim myself and I am sure u have no or liltle knowledge of wat u are getting into..
Re: Thanks!! by omenziate(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
The matter na exclusively for Muslims o or dose wey get affinity for polygamy.
@nyere, ur comment don make me spill cold palmy everywhere, come pay o.
Re: Thanks!! by NAJALYN: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
Otio! ! ! Not possible.
Re: Thanks!! by wonlasewonimi: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
Yes. Why not!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Over After A Life Of Sins / Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Emir Of Kano In London / Why Did They Burnt The Hadith? My Humble Question Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.