Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet (6294 Views)

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? / Thanks To Islam, My Culture Is Haraam.!!!!! / Do Ss Muslims Have Indigenous Cheif Imams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by nakash: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
The prophet has made muslims lazy throught the 1400 years of existence. He made his wealth attacking poor defenceless people and capturing their wealth- women children and wealth. He permitted slavery and even declared that a female married slave captured in his OFFENSIVE wars was lawful to his gang of robbers. When he realised that killling his enemies would not bring him more wealth He decreed that captured slaves could be ransomed for hefty prices and he also allowed captured peoplle to continue with their lives as long as their paid jizzya. I was reading about the 1801-1805 Barbary wars and they were all about Muslims hijacking american ships and releasing them on payment of ransom just like the prophet of islam decreed. In fact the American govt newly formed spent 10 percent of its tax revenue paying off the barbary states not to attack its ships. They did this for 15 good years till the americans formed the Marine Corp. In short islam discourages self advancement but encourages living off the kufr- sheikh qatanda lives off welfare of the Brits and the more terrorists his wives sire the more the welfare benefits . No wonder our boko haram ( western education is haram) has the support of prominent people and even an ex president.
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Um...are you sure you are as hardworking as Dangote?
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by nakash: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Muslims make about 20% ( i may be wrong) of the world population but they have nothing tangible to show for it except for some conjured sexed up articles on the internet about quranic miracles. Their only contribution to science is in warfare (remember they were helped by kufr to capture Constantinopole now Instanbul in Turkey) implying mass deaths of innocent populace like the Shia state of Iran.
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by nakash: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
When you declare education illegal you basically want to go back to stone age. Muslim countries without oil wealth are characterised by extreme poverty. The prophet helped them by making them think they are a superior people and only needed war on the defenceless to get sex slaves and wealth. Why are muslims from ll over migrating to the west in droves leaving their sharia havens. Why are northerns seeking better lives in Europe and abetting terrorism woolwich for instance?
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
nakash: Muslims make about 20% ( i may be wrong) of the world population but they have nothing tangible to show for it except for some conjured sexed up articles on the internet about quranic miracles. Their only contribution to science is in warfare (remember they were helped by kufr to capture Constantinopole now Instanbul in Turkey) implying mass deaths of innocent populace like the Shia state of Iran.

Lies and propaganda!!!

Some notable Islamic scientists include:

Thabit ibn Qurra
Abu Bakr Al-Razi
Abu Nasr Al-Farabi
Al-Battani
Ibn Sina
Muhammad ibn Musa Al-Khwarizmi

See more in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists#Astronomers_and_astrophysicists
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by nakash: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Show me one muslim invention that won a Nobel prize. Maybe the now ridiculed healing powers of a camel's urine advocated by your sex maniac prophet.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
nakash: When you declare education illegal you basically want to go back to stone age. Muslim countries without oil wealth are characterised by extreme poverty. The prophet helped them by making them think they are a superior people and only needed war on the defenceless to get sex slaves and wealth. Why are muslims from ll over migrating to the west in droves leaving their sharia havens. Why are northerns seeking better lives in Europe and abetting terrorism woolwich for instance?

@Bold: that is not just peculiar to Islamic countries. For each Muslim country you are able to come up with, I will match it with a non-muslim country.

@Red: Where is your evidence? And you make it seem as if this is only peculiar to Muslims at the time of war. 'Everyone', religious or irreligious is guilty of that.

@Blue: and you think only Muslims migrate to the west?
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
nakash: Show me one muslim invention that won a Nobel prize. Maybe the now ridiculed healing powers of a camel's urine advocated by your sex maniac prophet.

Some Muslim nobel laureates:

For Physics (Joint):

Abdus Salam - 1979

“for his contributions to the theory of the unified weak and electromagnetic interaction between elementary particles, including, inter alia, the prediction of the weak neutral current”

For Chemistry:

Ahmed Zewail - 1999

“for his studies of the transition states of chemical reactions using femtosecond spectroscopy”.
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by nakash: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
Islam does not encourage creativity and innovation. Brainwashed toddlers who probably would have discovered a cure for abeg HIV or polio or malaria are instead encouraged to become shaheeds or martyrs in the name of islam prophet. Kids are taught that their reason for being born is to promote Islam and are guaranteed paradise of 72 houri if they die in the name of Islam. How many inventors have been lost in the name of Islam. Look at you fool instead of trying to come up with something that can change you or the world in general you will waste your first 40 years in life learning Arabic in order to understand what allah and muhammad used to enslave your mind.
striktlymi:

@Bold: that is not just peculiar to Islamic countries. For each Muslim country you are able to come up with, I will match it with a non-muslim country.

@Red: Where is your evidence? And you make it seem as if this is only peculiar to Muslims at the time of war. 'Everyone', religious or irreligious is guilty of that.

@Blue: and you think only Muslims migrate to the west?
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sorry this is stereotyping, I work with some of the most hard working, intelligent and friendly Muslims.

Enough of this nonsense, we can say the same thing about Jamaicans who the English call lazy.

Stereotyping is not a good way to assess a people.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
nakash: Islam does not encourage creativity and innovation. Brainwashed toddlers who probably would have discovered a cure for abeg HIV or polio or malaria are instead encouraged to become shaheeds or martyrs in the name of islam prophet. Kids are taught that their reason for being born is to promote Islam and are guaranteed paradise of 72 houri if they die in the name of Islam. How many inventors have been lost in the name of Islam. Look at you fool instead of trying to come up with something that can change you or the world in general you will waste your first 40 years in life learning Arabic in order to understand what allah and muhammad used to enslave your mind.

Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by nakash: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
20% of the world population and you can only come up with 2? Shame on not you but on Islam. You waste years learning Arabic instead of spending time in a lab looking for cures? By the way Afghan parliament yester refused to ban child marriages since its ' unislamic'. What do you say? Your 9 year gal can be sexually abused by her husband in the true sunna of your prophet ?
striktlymi:

Some Muslim nobel laureates:

For Physics (Joint):

Abdus Salam - 1979

“for his contributions to the theory of the unified weak and electromagnetic interaction between elementary particles, including, inter alia, the prediction of the weak neutral current”

For Chemistry:

Ahmed Zewail - 1999

“for his studies of the transition states of chemical reactions using femtosecond spectroscopy”.
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by nakash: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Do you think that muslim suicide bombers had they not died looking for 72 houri would have been better people in history if they did not embrace islam?
frosbel: Sorry this is stereotyping, I work with some of the most hard working, intelligent and friendly Muslims.

Enough of this nonsense, we can say the same thing about Jamaicans who the English call lazy.

Stereotyping is not a good way to assess a people.
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
nakash: 20% of the world population and you can only come up with 2? Shame on not you but on Islam. You waste years learning Arabic instead of spending time in a lab looking for cures? By the way Afghan parliament yester refused to ban child marriages since its ' unislamic'. What do you say? Your 9 year gal can be sexually abused by her husband in the true sunna of your prophet ?

Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by atumomo(f): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Oga, what's your point exactly? From your assertion the muslim makes up 20% of the populace. How have the remaining 80% made the world a better place?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by nakash: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dump Islam and learn to love human beings not through what religion they profess as long as its not that fake religion Muhammad and Allah invented. You will then experience the most wonderful unbiased love for all human beings.
atumomo: Oga, what's your point exactly? From your assertion the muslim makes up 20% of the populace. How have the remaining 80% made the world a better place?
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
nakash: Do you think that muslim suicide bombers had they not died looking for 72 houri would have been better people in history if they did not embrace islam?

I am not exactly pro Islam though I am pro Muslim as a People, but the greatest threat we face today is not through Muslims , but through the apostate so called Christian nation called AMERICA , who are now starting a world war in the middle east by arming terrorists and tempting Russia to get fully involved.

And you may have forgotten that over a 15 year period America has instigated wars in places like Iraq, Afghanistan etc that have literally decimated millions of innocent souls including women and children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by nakash: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
Being more politically correct. Do you think that all those muslims who have died in terrorist suicide bombings shouting Allahu Akbar (God is great) would have been something useful to humanity if Muhammad's invented Islam did not influence them? Do you think the dead these terrorists have killed like Theo Van Gogh would have made a positive change to the world? Go back to your cave.
nakash: Do you think that muslim suicide bombers had they not died looking for 72 houri would have been better people in history if they did not embrace islam?
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by ninja4life(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
nakash: 20% of the world population and you can only come up with 2? Shame on not you but on Islam. You waste years learning Arabic instead of spending time in a lab looking for cures? By the way Afghan parliament yester refused to ban child marriages since its ' unislamic'. What do you say? Your 9 year gal can be sexually abused by her husband in the true sunna of your prophet ?
dis guy have a problem with some muslims or have a rich hardworking muslim taken away ur wife is dat d reason u are here spewing thrash abeg go get a life cos dis wont lead u anywhere.moreover how has nigerians and africans generally contribute to science and technology though there are few people who made african proud with their research and inventions but dey are in small ratio relative to africans population of about 1billion so does dat mean africans are lazy people,u tell me how has niger delta of nigeria developed despite its oil wealth,how are dey leading scientifically with d millions of christians there why cant u see dat and know dat religion is not a major facto for development.well i will live u to ur problem hope u work harder next time so dat another rich dude will not take ur wife and adopt ur children.idiots

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by nakash: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
From wikileaks aljazeera analysis the total death out of combat operations were 107 k out of which 67k plus were insurgents. They fight in civilian areas so innocents get killed like in Gaza where they fire shells from hospital compounds so that civillians die in the backlash. However you claim that millions dead courtesy of Pallywöod. Please study islam doctrine of Taqqiya which allows them to lie and use every trick in the book as long as it promotes Islam. Frosbel you are am old timer here and i think you know that Islam is a huge lie. I am sure I read a thread of yours some years ago wondering why the islam clerics only incite jihad suicide killings but never participate in them. Peace.
frosbel:

I am not exactly pro Islam though I am pro Muslim as a People, but the greatest threat we face today is not through Muslims , but through the apostate so called Christian nation called AMERICA , who are now starting a world war in the middle east by arming terrorists and tempting Russia to get fully involved.

And you may have forgotten that over a 15 year period America has instigated wars in places like Iraq, Afghanistan etc that have literally decimated millions of innocent souls including women and children.
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by nakash: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
The middle east has oil flowing a few metres underground. Why did it take for Gerald Ford to invent the automobile engine? Africans never needed cooling or heating to survive the vagaries of weather.
ninja4life:
dis guy have a problem with some muslims or have a rich hardworking muslim taken away ur wife is dat d reason u are here spewing thrash abeg go get a life cos dis wont lead u anywhere.moreover how has nigerians and africans generally contribute to science and technology though there are few people who made african proud with their research and inventions but dey are in small ratio relative to africans population of about 1billion so does dat mean africans are lazy people,u tell me how has niger delta of nigeria developed despite its oil wealth,how are dey leading scientifically with d millions of christians there why cant u see dat and know dat religion is not a major facto for development.well i will live u to ur problem hope u work harder next time so dat another rich dude will not take ur wife and adopt ur children.idiots
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by nakash: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
There is one huge problem in this world. The so liberal democratic west does not want to point to where the problem of violence emanates from The bloody Quran simple. This is the reason why the yanks collect intel from everyone under the PRISM project instead of only muslims. There are more than 100 verses in the quran that call for violence. The FBi should not log my emails. They should look at the source of islamic terror book quran. There they will discover why fervent muslims kill in the name of religion.
nakash: The middle east has oil flowing a few metres underground. Why did it take for Gerald Ford to invent the automobile engine? Africans never needed cooling or heating to survive the vagaries of weather.
There is one huge problem in this world. The so liberal democratic west does not want to point to where the problem of violence emanates from The bloody Quran simple. There are more than 100 verses in the quran that call for violence.
Re: Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2013
Dude. Get a life. Show us one good thing of reckon u have done in ur life instead of coming here to spew bile anonymously u green-faced troll.
For ur information, many Arabic scholars contributed immensely to the develepment of science and philosophy in the middle ages. The word "algorithm" was adopted from the name of a muslim mathematician. The reason why we use "x" as an unknown in most of ur mathematical equations can be traced to early arabic mathematicians.
I could go on and on but ur hate-filled mind couldnt possibly comprehend neither will it agree. U are apparently not a thinker. Enough of this crap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Friday And Jumma Prayer / Adkhaar / it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.