Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

New Dishwashing Liquid That Rocks The Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Dishwashing Liquid That Rocks The Market (1303 Views)

Business Plan Templates That Rocks / Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE. / Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Dishwashing Liquid That Rocks The Market by olajummy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
I could not help talking about this brand. Versaklean Dish wash...

I have saved a lot of money since I started using Versaklean coz only a drop is enough to wash a pack of plates!
It refreshes the hands you use in washing, the fragrance is nothing to be compared with.
God bless the people that are producing it. (You should pay me for spreading this news abt u sef)
Visit www.versacorpglobal.com.ng for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunities In Africa! / Buy U:S:A First Grade Fairly Used Clothes & Shoes For Kids & Adults,toys & Bags / Life Insurance Even In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.