Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. (3716 Views)

Business Plan Templates That Rocks / How To Create Wealth, A Strategy That Can Work For Everyone / New Dishwashing Liquid That Rocks The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. by Success15(m): 4:49am On Jan 30, 2013
My fellow Network Marketer, this epistle will help you unravel the MLM recruiting secret of the top performing Network Marketers in the world…how they consistently generate more leads, more sign-ups, more sales and more money. I will try as much as possible to be straight to the point and offer you the best value I can in this context. If you want to make it in Network Marketing, you must first understand these gospel truths of the business;

Network marketing compensation plan is not structured to be profitable from the beginning.
If you want to succeed fast, you have to promote your primary opportunity at the backend.
Learn to develop your content and promote yourself at the front-end so that you can stand out as a leader.
People follow people in network marketing business, not company or compensation plan.
Teach others the strategies that are working for you, that is, show them how you generate leads and make money from these leads.
Concentrate more in offering value than in pitching sales pages.

If you are doing these, naturally much people than you can image, will be following you. This will make you to be influential and in charge of the prospects, hence you rock your business performance. This I call MLM recruiting magic!

How will you initiate this process?

You need to first connect with the prospects. To do that, you need to first study and identify what your target market needs at any particular point in time. Identifying what your target market needs is indispensable to your success. What you need to do is to do keyword search. You know that internet starts and end with search. Look at it this way, when you hit Google or any other search engine to look for information, what do you do? I guess you type the keyword or key-phrase that you want to search the information. Sure! Similarly, other internet users do…so do your prospects, therefore use effective keyword search tool to identify what they are looking for in the internet. By identifying what they are looking for and offering them exactly that, your MLM prospecting will generate quality leads. Then offer them a free valuable resource that attends to their needs. It can be by providing a valuable content that addresses that particular issue. It can be a free eCourse or eBook. The most important thing at this level is for you to generate a list. Being that you have a list now, it is time to start building rapport. Do not be in a haste to introduce your primary opportunity or any product that offers a direct sales pitch. Your main concern at this level is to know your prospects better, using your numerous value propositions, mainly free resources, to build a cordial relationship and trust from the trust from the prospects. It will be beneficial to access their pass. Find out if they have any negative belief or mindset that may be militating against your efforts to help them. The typical blocks you may encounter are; ‘I don’t have money’, ‘I don’t have time’, ‘I’m a shy person’, ‘I can’t do it’, ‘I’ve failed before’…blah, blah, blah. These are normal objections that we face in life. How you handle them determines how much success you can achieve in life. For you to explore the minds of the prospects, you have to ask questions. When you ask question, pay good attention to how the prospects answer them because it is very important. From their answers, try to identify the limitations of the prospects.

The limitations are those things that pose barrier on the prospects from accepting your value proposition. It may still be the ‘I don’t have money’ or ‘I don’t have time for it’ excuses. But the truth is that we all want more money to spend and more time to spend with our loved ones. This is the desire and likes of your prospects. Being that you have been able to create your own dreamed lifestyle…enjoying more time for yourself and with your loved ones and as well as make enough money to pay for their bills and still have a reserve to save or invest, you have to show the prospects the pain they are going through as a result of their limitations. Create a visual comparison between yourself and them. Then proffer a solution to their pain.
The solution can be a system that can help them achieve their goal faster. It is important that you enlighten the prospects of the start and the goal challenge. That is, the gap between the starting point and the actualization point of their goal. Your solution will build a bridge that can help them cover this gap and achieve their goal faster. There is no way you cannot start seeing result in your MLM prospecting if you study, master and implement this process.

Re: Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. by Success15(m): 6:35am On Feb 01, 2013
MLM Lead Generation: How Attractive Is Your Brand?
Are you generating enough quality leads daily to keep your network marketing business healthy?
Are you lead generation techniques working?
Are you making money from your leads even if they do not join your primary business?
Are you sponsoring average of 4 new distributors weekly into your MLM business?

These questions were the same I asked myself some 6 months ago and I was not happy with the answers that I got…And I could not rest, so I started searching for a better way to work my network marketing business. In the course of my search, I got exposed to some secrets that are working for the top MLM earners. Would you want to discover those big MLM bucks generating secrets? Certainly you do…
Ok, I guarantee you that if you pay attention to the secrets I will be revealing here and put them into practice in your MLM business, your result will soar. In network marketing, there is one epiphany you need to know which can change everything about your FRUSTRATIONS in your business. It is a CORE SECRET hidden from the mind of so many persons in our industry. I term it MLM success secrets #1.

So, what is the secret?

It is straight forward…People do not join a business, they join you, they join people…People join only the leaders; those who can prove that they’ve got values that the followers need and find attractive. Did you get that? I believe you do but if you don’t, kindly go back and read those lines again. There are two important lessons you must derive from this. First, people have subconscious attraction to others who convey leadership qualities and have a high level of personal values. Second, for you to make it big in network marketing (or anything in life), you must learn to convey leadership qualities. And eventually become a leader with values to offer others. If you have leadership qualities and have a high level of personal values to offer, you’ll naturally be generating quality leads for your MLM business.
Now that you have discovered this, the next thing you need to know is how to offer your values to the prospects. This takes me to MLM success secrets #2. Promote your primary network marketing opportunity at the back-end and promote your personality and your marketing system at the front-end. If you belong to the conventional school of network marketing, you may find this difficult to understand. The truth is that many of us go about prospecting people who do not have any business of becoming entrepreneur. We waste our time and money pursuing people who will never join our business and will never have regrets for wasting our resources. What if I tell you that you can be the hunted instead of being the hunter…you can literally have an endless new stream of distributors knocking down your door, credit card in their hands and ready to join you in your business.

How does this work?

As a leader who has personal values that can help other people solve their needs, what you have to do is offer it to them. Identify their needs, connect with them, build rapport and offer them your values that can help them solve their needs. This strategy is known as attraction marketing. For this strategy to work for you perfectly well, you must know and understand these two important lessons. First, your MLM prospecting should be targeted on other network marketers, mainly frustrated network marketers. Second, you should also target people who are interested in entrepreneurship, with special interest in home-based business. Instead of targeting everybody, you should focus on these two groups mentioned above. You will agree with me that 95% of network marketers are struggling, and they have two major problems; how to generate more quality leads and how to make money from their opportunity. What you need to do is to plug in to any good MLM marketing system that can teach you the marketing techniques that work as well as offer you a platform to leverage on and position yourself as an expert. An example of such a platform is ‘MyLeadSytemPro’ (MLSP). With your new marketing skills which are helping you to improve in your business, you will position yourself as an expert leader and offer other frustrated/struggling network marketers values that will help them generate more laser-targeted leads as well as how to start making real money from their business. The truth is that some of these people will leave their company and join you in your primary business. Don’t forget that people follow people not business or compensation plan. It is not everybody in your list that will join you. But for those who will not join you in your primary business, you will still be making money from them through affiliate commissions you earn from their purchase of training resources.

I have observed that attraction marketing is a faster approach to getting to the top of your network marketing business. Also, it will help you to start making free money right from the moment you started using its techniques. Would you want to learn more about how to master these MLM success secrets? You can grab these 7 free marketing bootcamp videos, study them carefully and if you are impressed with what you learned from them, you should buy the complete Magnetic Sponsoring course.
Re: Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. by Success15(m): 5:20am On Feb 04, 2013
Attention Nigerian Network Marketer! Are you struggling to recruit 2 new distributors weekly? Then you can't afford to miss my FREE VALENTINE GIFT to all struggling Nigerian network marketers. Grab yours NOW! Click my signature link below

P.S This Link will go down on February 14, 2013

Ok, let's go straight to the information I've for you today. If you're a home-based business owner and you don't know these home-based business secrets, you'll continue to struggle to make money.

What are the secrets?

First, everybody must pay the price! This may sound weird but if you don't get it into your thick skull, you're missing a lot. Nobody gets to the top just like that. You must pay the price. Your price could be long years of trial 'n' error, testing and tweaking what works, just because you wanted cheap and free stuffs or it could be a few months of learning as well as practicing what works, under the coaching of a successful mentor, who you've paid to show you every single thing that is working for him. For me, I prefer the second option because I believe that it's better to empty one's pocket to fill one's mind so that when the mind is filled, it'll fill back both the pocket and bank account. More over, time is money, longer years wasted to trial and error are so much money wasted.

Second, there are 2 things that make the difference; your mindset and your skill set. You need to develop both before you can make good money. According to Tony Robbins, the peak performance legend, there are four major cycles in the act of making money. First is BELIEF, followed by PURPOSE, then ACTION and RESULT. If you succeed in getting a result, your belief level will increase and that will also increase the other cycles too. But, the level of the result you'll get depends so much on your SKILL SET. If you belief that you will be rich and you come up with a purpose, that is, a valuable idea that can solve human problem, the level of your skill set will determine the quality of action and result that you'll get. So, learning is important.

In conclusion, your next level of success, demands a new year. This means taking your excuses and turning them into resources. See you at the top!

P.P.S My FREE VALENTINE GIFT to Nigerian network marketers will end on February 14, 2013. Grab your now...Click my signature link!
Re: Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. by Success15(m): 4:35am On Feb 06, 2013
The major problems people have in our business are; how to generate quality leads and how to make money, real bucks, from their business. The internet is a great MLM business tool that can help MLM business owners solve these two problems, better and faster than the conventional-traditional approach does. The issue is that too many network marketers are not using the internet tool well. Hence, we also have many of them struggling online.

How can the internet be properly utilized for MLM business success? Different internet marketing strategies can be utilized to promote MLM business. They include
1. Content marketing which includes blogging, article marketing and video marketing. The goal is to attract prospects to your website.
2. Social media marketing, that is, the use of social media sites such Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube etc to generate traffic to your blog, or web page.
3. Keyword Ranking: This is the use of targeted keywords to develop valuable contents which you publish and promote so as to attract search engine ranking.
4. Search Engine Optimization: It is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in search engine’s organic search result. That is, it is a way of promoting a website or a web page so that it will be constantly appearing on the first page of the search engine users search result.
5. Forum Marketing: This is a technique of contributing valuable information regularly on niche-specific forums hence distinguishing yourself as an authority in the niche thereby attracting traffic to your website.
6. Classified Ad: This includes Google Adwords, Facebook ad, offline newspaper classified driving traffic to your website etc
7. Free Document Sharing: This is a technique of distributing a monetized content rich eBook free of charge through content-sharing sites and other content distribution strategies. Examples of content-sharing site are slideshare.net, docstoc.com and box.net.
8. Back-Linking: This is a technique of leveraging with other webmasters in your niche so as to generate traffic from their site. This technique can be through blog post commenting or guest-posting of your article or video in the other webmaster’s sites.

It is important that you do not forget that network marketing is a relationship business; hence, relationship building is emphasized in online marketing. People follow people – leaders who they are convinced can help them get solution to the needs. Therefore, to attract quality MLM leads, you have to focus on promoting your personality and your marketing system at the front end while you promote your primary business at the back end. This positions you as an authority hence you will be attractive. If you do not believe this philosophy, ask yourself, why is it that the leaders in your primary business are attracting more new reps than every other person? It is simple…People have subconscious attraction to others who convey leadership qualities and have a high level of personal value. This is known as attraction marketing.
Re: Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. by Success15(m): 4:55am On Feb 06, 2013
I finally got the answers to some of my BIGGEST QUESTIONS about recruiting by watching this amazing FREE recorded video with a 20-year veteran in the home business industry.

CLICK HERE NOW TO WATCH IT!!

= => http://successplus.recruitleadersnow.com/

This guy must have been on a mission to give out the most hard-hitting and useful nuggets that have EVER been shared in 70 minutes!! That’s exactly what he did!

He shows you how to SHORT-CUT your way to success by recruiting heavy-hitting leaders into your business!

In fact, at one point he reveals EXACTLY how to make people want “in” to your business…BEFORE they even know what the heck you’ve got going on!!
Re: Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. by Success15(m): 4:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Attention Nigerian Network Marketer! Are you struggling to recruit 2 new distributors weekly? Then you can't afford to miss my FREE VALENTINE GIFT to all struggling Nigerian network marketers. Grab yours NOW! Click the link at the bottom of this thread

P.S This Link will go down on February 14, 2013

Facebook Marketing Strategy That Makes You Famous in a Short 60 Days

Most of what I'll be sharing here are what I'm practicing and I'm seeing result. It's all about doing it...not just talking it.
First, you should remember that Facebook is a social media network...a place meant for making new friends. For me, I tell people that I love making friends with people with whom I share similar like-mind. So, if you're sending friend request or accepting friend request, always ask yourself; do I've anything in common with this person? It'll help you a lot. Especially, if you're an entrepreneur minded person...you'll want to surround yourself with positive people.
Again, if you want to effectively use Facebook as a marketing tool, you need to create a Facebook page for yourself. Watch this FREE video to learn how to create Facebook fan page;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NMpY9XiQik&feature=youtu.be
Do not use your FB page to spam other Facebook users. Again, do not hype on Facebook. It can be offensive. The best way to naturally attract more likes for your Facebook page is by offering the kind of values that your friends will like. Your values can be in form of articles, videos, teasers, questions etc. As a network marketer, it is not wise to promote your primary business on the front end. Use your FB page to promote your personality and your marketing system. This will attract more people to you. Some persons who love what you offer will buy or subscribe to some of your digital info-products while some who believe you can help them achieve their financial goals will sign up in your primary MLM business.
You must map out daily Facebook activities to promote your page. These suggestions can serve for you;
1. Connect with at least 3-5 new quality network marketers on Facebook daily and simply ask them how their lead generation is going.
2. Connect with at least 3-5 persons in your existing network and simply ask them how their lead generation is going.
3. Create one YouTube video weekly and share it on your Facebook page.
4. Post a 300-500 words niche keywords content-rich blog on your Facebook page note daily.
5. Share one FREE tutorial offer by your marketing education platform with your Facebook audience. If you're not a member of any marketing education platform, I recommend MyLeadSystemPro (MLSP).
If you consistently do these for 60 days, you'll be surprised by the kind of result you'll get.
See you at the top.

P.S The link to my FREE Val gift to struggling Nigerian network marketers will be removed on the 14th of February, 2013
Re: Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. by emailguru: 6:00am On Feb 08, 2013
It all boils down to building blogs and website, but unfortunately, not everyone can do this. But I make bold to say that you need someone to put you through the entire process of building a website and starting an online business.
Re: Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. by Success15(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
emailguru: It all boils down to building blogs and website, but unfortunately, not everyone can do this. But I make bold to say that you need someone to put you through the entire process of building a website and starting an online business.

Emailguru was right. If you want to be serious about your internet network marketing business, you'll need your own personal blog. This is your central business hub. Your blog is like your own office; virtual office from where you'll be carrying out your online business. Mind you, MLM is a business not a hobby. If you treat it like a hobby, it'll pay you like a hobby but if you treat it like a business, it'll pay you like a business.

What is my point? So many people allow free stuffs and cheap article to cost them so much money they could have made in their business. I tell people, if it means spending worth-while money in making your business look professional, please do. It's business investment. I recommend you get a blog for yourself. If you don't know how to create a blog, kindly search for my name on Facebook, Uche E. Udembaozoh, like my page and send me an inbox message requesting for my video on how to create WordPress blog and I'll send you the download link, 100% FREE.

See You at the Top!!!
Re: Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. by Success15(m): 4:16am On Feb 10, 2013
dking1: This is actually a very effective and detail help in recruiting quality leads.You actually need to understand the basics of Internet marketing. You must be able o connect with the readers of your blogs and the visitors to the home page of your products. It's is also essential for you to build list and do effective advertisement. Most MLM workers aren't actually using Internet as a great tool in marketing but for me this is a huge mistake.mof course the reason is that many don't actually know what to do. I actually discover a site that was quite helpful to me in understanding this stuff. They will actually go to a great level in helping you advertise,prospect and follow up leads and in the process help you build a list while you are marketing products to those leads. You wil
Learn from this guys even as you are making money. They were really effective in helping me. You can actually check their site and subscribe to all their content and training check the, out at www.millionaire.me.cc

Dking1, I so much appreciate your submission. It collaborates the facts I have been expressing in this thread. Thank you very much. I'll also encourage you to teach the readers of this thread a particle skill you've learned from the MLM marketing education platform that you are subscribed to which is working for you. Also, I recommend you offer the direct link through your forum signature thus we can make this page pure of spam and hype.

I believe you'll not feel offended by my direction. Kindly join hands with me in teaching our fellow Nigerian network marketers the internet marketing skills and strategies that will help reduce their MLM pains.

Let's make this thread a spam/hype free one.
Re: Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. by Success15(m): 4:24am On Feb 10, 2013
Fellow Network Marketers, I went into the archives of my blog posts and found this article on the need for a personal blog. And I feel it'll support my earlier post that is similar to it. Enjoy reading it!

WHY YOU NEED YOUR OWN WEBSITE

Every business exists because it wants to offer value. Your ability to present your value product/service to your niche market in such a way that it appeals the prospects, will to a very great extent determine your sales. Though, this can be enhanced greatly by a simple strategy, Attraction Marketing.
Attraction Marketing which is more or less relationship marketing, is a gradual process of offering solicited value to the prospect and it mostly involves offering free advice, training through your articles, webinar, and/or offering of eBooks/tools. The intention of this action is to build relationship and trust from the prospect so that when the trust is built, the prospect will always see you as a leader who he can always consult for direction. At that point, you can NATURALLY recommend/sell your value product or service to the prospect without him feeling like you have sold to him. The naturally is emphasized because the prospect does not feel like this is another sales pitch but willingly accepted your product/service which you recommended to him. Being that this process involves relationship building, it is not a one day-one stop deal. You need to first attract the prospects to your business center where you will show to them that you have a solution to their problem. That is, you will teach them what they need to know about the issue/problem that is bothering them and how they can get rid of the problem.
The simplified step-by-step guide to use the attraction marketing principles is as follows: connect>>build rapport>>be valuable>>follow-up>>invite>>expose>>close. Briefly, let me highlight these steps. You need to first create a situation that we make you connect with the prospects. It may be your classified ad, your articles in the article directories, your social media posts and comments etc. This implies that whatever marketing channel you want to use to connect with the prospects, it must be qualitative and valuable; less competition will sweep it under the carpet in our highly competitive world wide web. This will lead the prospects to your website, where you have all the space and control to make them subscribe to your mailing list and at the same time, wanting to visit your site again and again and again. It is then, time to start building rapport with the prospect. Do not be in haste to sale anything; else you will reap them off your list. To create rapport, you must be valuable. You have to prove to them that you have what they are looking for and that you can offer it to them even without cost. Follow up with your prospect through periodic sending of newsletters. The autoresponder will save you a lot of trouble here. You may check GETRESPONSE’S FREE TRIAL. If you do not follow up, those on your list will be carried away by other aggressive players (your opposition). Invite in the other words means recommending sales. Invitation will only be necessary, when you notice that the prospect has believed in you. Use your offers to expose them. Open their eyes to things they do not know. Add some professionalism so as to close sales as at when due.

To effectively and efficiently implement this, you need to have a website. This is where your prospects will be directed to, so that they can see more of the value you are promoting. We also need a website for any of these;

For Individual;
1. As a virtual office.
2. To promote a specific course or interest.
3. To generate multiple streams of income which abound online.
4. To relate with the rest of the world in a more customized and personalized style.
5. To start up a business that will guarantee your FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE & IMPROVED LIFESTYLE.
…the benefits are inexhaustible.
For Corporate Entity;
1. To launch an unlimited online global presence.
2. To showcase your products and services.
3. To use internet technology in rendering a 24/7 365 days product/service delivery
4. To hype your business Unique Selling Proposition and boost your sales.
5. To enhance your corporate image via online branding.
6. To explore other numerous related income streams.
…And the list continues.

Till I come your way again, why not seize another of my GOODWILL OFFERS. Search for my Facebook Page, like it and send me an inbox message requesting for my video on how to create a WordPress blog and I’ll send you the download link FREE. My Facebook page name remains Uche E. Udembaozoh.

See You at the Top.
Re: Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. by Success15(m): 4:06am On Feb 15, 2013
As a network marketer, if you want to get quality leads on Facebook, do not pitch your primary opportunity's sales on others. There is tendency that you will be getting more of tire-kickers. I believe in attraction marketing approach in promoting my MLM business. The attraction marketing principle states that you connect with the prospects by discovering their pains/needs and offer them values that can solve their needs/bring pleasure to their pain. Then build rapport with them, make them trust you and then you expose them to your business opportunity. At the point where you are offering them solution to their needs, you may offer a valuable free stuff or better a low priced resource, that is, a funded proposal, which pays for your marketing expenses. Your funded proposal can be an affiliate product you are promoting such as Magnetic Sponsoring Course, which sales for ONLY $40 at http://successplusteam.com/mlm-magnetic-sponsoring/. The good thing is that you are presenting yourself as a leader and an authority who has got what can help the prospects achieve their goals. This makes it easier for you to recommend your primary company to these prospect without them filling like you are selling to them.
In most cases, it is the prospect that will ask you to sign him/her up. This do happen if you professional guide them well through your sales funnel. Fellow network marketer, this approach has been working for me perfectly well and I am currently teaching other networkers how they can imlement it in their business. If you will like to learn more about it, kindly visit my website and subscribe to my Academy. It is 100% FREE. You can get to my website from the link below my post.
See You at the Top!!!
Re: Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. by Success15(m): 12:15am On Feb 17, 2013
What are your biggest questions about building a network marketing business? Can you think of the biggest one you're struggle with or are curious about? You can share your challenges and get it attended to here.
Re: Black Belt MLM Recruiting Strategy That Rocks Revealed. by adedejidamilare(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2017
I really love these suggestions. let me share my opinion as a networker and online entrepreneur based in Lagos and Ibadan, Nigeria. I used to struggle to get leads in those days. in fact I used to go out to prospect until my mentor told me, " Never go out to prospect, but prospect while you are out". it really made a lot of sense to me. I remember bugging friends and family in those days. it was so frustrating. But immediately I decided to change my approch , things started to change for me. Later, I started developing content for my personal blog and another blog focused on promoting my website. I also started making training and you tube videos. Then things began to change. currently as I write, I just recruited 2 people within the last 3 days. success in MLM comes as a result of a deliberate effort to change one's life around irrespective of whatever set backs or challenges one might have faced in life. Now I personally train and mentor people and won't mind if you would love to get free mentoring from me. my contact is in my bio. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Maersk Plans Expansion In Lagos / How To Sign Up And Fund Barter Virtual Card To Pay Online In Nigeria / Affiliate Marketing For Beginners: How To Make Your First Sales Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.