Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Juicy Jane Of Coolfm ABUJA Nominated For NIRA Awards - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Juicy Jane Of Coolfm ABUJA Nominated For NIRA Awards (2111 Views)

Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards / Meet Juicy Jane Of Coolfm Abuja And N.I.R.A Award Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juicy Jane Of Coolfm ABUJA Nominated For NIRA Awards by PlayLover: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
Edem Jane Lawrence is also known as "Juicy Jane" on air and she is such a sweetheart. So professional thatHipHossip has officially endorsed her for the award and I NEED YOUR HELP. Below are the instructions. For u the HipHossip reader, I want u to use E-MAIL voting more than anything cos most of you are outside Nigeria. Go to www.nigeriaradioawards.com and hit up the single e-mail voting. I met Jayne online on her BLOG and the rest is history before I could link her to the same Jayne at COOL FM Abuja, Nigeria's capital. Nice and humble professional.

VOTE NOW!
JANE'S PROFILE ON COOL FM : http://www.coolfm.us/abuja969/index.php/presenters/jane.html
CHECK OUT JANE'S BLOG http://juicyjanezone.com
FOLLOW JANE ON TWITTER: @JaneCoolfm

OKAY NIGERIA AND THE WORLD, THIS IS IT....OUR VERY OWN "JUICY JANE" HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE NIRA AWARDS 2012; CATEGORY: PRESENTER FOR THE NIGHT TIME SHOW OF THE YEAR

Suffice it to say that the event is slated to hold on the 23rd of November, 2012 at Muson Centre Lagos. Voting starts on the 29th of October and ends on the 22nd of November 2012.

Below are the two voting systems available for your fans and listeners;• SMS VOTING FORMAT: type radio(space)category(space)nominee send to
Eg: radio oap frank to 32050 (sms voting is multiple as such one can
vote as many times as possible• SINGLE E-MAIL VOTING: This can be done online by visiting
www.nigeriaradioawards.com
click VOTE (this accept one registered email
address only)...
SO THEY ARE THE LOVEZONE FAMILY, LETS DO THIS; THIS AWARD BELONGS TOTHEM AT COOL FM NIGERIA!!! YAYYYYYYY!FM NIGERIA!!! YAYYYYYYY!

(1) (Reply)

MIXTAPE: DJ DABOIE - Non Stop Party Mix 2018 / Liberation Hour - Prince Nwadike / Zibit - Free Beat @zibitdareplay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.