Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Meet Juicy Jane Of Coolfm Abuja And N.I.R.A Award Nominee - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Meet Juicy Jane Of Coolfm Abuja And N.I.R.A Award Nominee (3961 Views)

Juicy Jane Of Coolfm ABUJA Nominated For NIRA Awards / How Do You Listen To Coolfm Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Juicy Jane Of Coolfm Abuja And N.I.R.A Award Nominee by PlayLover: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2012

Edem Jane Lawrence, POPULARLY KNOWN as "JUICY JAYNE"; she is a radio presenter in one of Nigeria's reputable stations, cool fm 96.9 whose head quarters is in Lagos but has got other sister stations across the country in Abuja, Portharcourt and kano.
JUICY JANE is the host of the Night time show on cool fm Abuja called THE NIGHT CAFE where she talks about Love, Relationship and Life issues from 9pm till 1am. . A seasoned and professional broadcaster with 5years experience in the media,
Believe me, when I say that she has touched so many lives in so many different ways, given a lot of young girls the courage to start all over again even in the face of life's harsh reality!
she is a graduate of pure chemistry from the University of Uyo; turned broadcaster with a soft sonorous voice that can captivate any first time listener who’s never listened in on her show before, no wonder she is called Juicy Jayne!
she is witty, funny, down to earth, very intelligent with vast knowledge in relationship issues/ love talk and most of all, she keeps it real with her listeners!
she has been nominated for the Nigerian Radio Award (NIRA)2012 as the presenter for the NIGHT TIME SHOW !
The NIRA Award is slated to hold in Muson centre, Lagos in November. Voting starts now and ends on the 22nd of November .
You can visit www.nigeriaradioawards.com for more infomation
Please, lets come together and make this happen, in compensation for all of the remarkable things that she has done for people through radio by sending multiple sms to the code 32050. First, type "Radio NTS Jane" and send to 32050!!! Its that simple....make you votes count!!!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Re: Meet Juicy Jane Of Coolfm Abuja And N.I.R.A Award Nominee by spacewily: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2012
wow so dis is how she looks in real life ? Was always skeptic abt her looks tho her voice and person is nice on radio, she has like a million abuja knoc turnal men trippin for her.....she deserves it tho, what about mojo jojo ? Any nominations ?

(1) (Reply)

Orlando Julius Music Download / How Can Upcoming Artists Make Money From Caller Ring Back Tone(crbt) In Nigeria? / Download Naira Marley X Olamide X Lil Kesh – Issa Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.