Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,190 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

International Finance Opportunities - Closing Date 31 January 2008 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / International Finance Opportunities - Closing Date 31 January 2008 (907 Views)

Vacancy At International Finance Corporation (IFC) / Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... / Vancancies (interview Date 31/08/2013) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Finance Opportunities - Closing Date 31 January 2008 by us2nigeria: 1:37am On Jan 29, 2008
Job # 663484/SSHL: International Finance Opportunities ( Cost To Company Negotiable)
Contract/Permanent skilled level position in the Financial sector in International - Africa and the UK in South Africa (Western Cape).
Posted by Nicolene Di Bartolo Management Appointments on 28/01/2008

Our client, and international blue-chip company traes in over 180 markets around the workd and employs thousands of talented young people worldwide! Their unique blend of talent, brands, culture and values is the foundation of their success and an environment in which one can thrive.

They need: -
* High-potential graduates (South African, Zimbabwean or other African nationalities - non race specific!)
* Various levels of experience in accounting/finance (0-3 yrs or 5 yrs +)
* Honours degree in Accounting is a minimum
* Further qualifications as CA,CIMA and/or MBA strongly preferred to encourage opportunities in Senior/ Strategic Financial Management

You should be: -

Mobile to travel across Africa (Cameroon,Ghana, Nigeria of Kenya) of the United Kingdom
Well versed in English (1st language or exceptional as a 2nd language)
In possession of a valid driver's licence and passport
In good health - declared medically fit to travel

Successful candidates can anticipate completing 2 - 3 year assignments in one of the African markets and/or the UK whereafter they will be absorbed into other areas of the business across the globe or in South Africa.
THESE ARE ALL PERMANENT APPOINTMENTS!

To apply for this position, please e-mail your full CV to hilde@supportsolutions.co.za only if you meet the abovementioned requirements.

Please quote Ref no: SSHL010
Enquiries: 021 - 466 8930
Closing date: 31 January 2008
Re: International Finance Opportunities - Closing Date 31 January 2008 by glosa(f): 1:55am On Jan 29, 2008
Hi,
Thanks a zil, I have already sent my CV. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!
Re: International Finance Opportunities - Closing Date 31 January 2008 by us2nigeria: 2:06am On Jan 29, 2008
glosa, you should email your cv directly to hilde@supportsolutions.co.za so that the person can reply directly to you. Also, you probably would want to remove your cv from this website so that it is not used inappropriately.
Re: International Finance Opportunities - Closing Date 31 January 2008 by apprecie(f): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2008
thanks for this message i will send my cv now but is it applcable to hnd holder
Re: International Finance Opportunities - Closing Date 31 January 2008 by us2nigeria: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2008
apprecie, I'm not sure if it's applicable for hnd holders, because I just found the listing on Career Junction's website. It's worth a try though. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / E Don Do Me / Vacancies For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.