Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... (31687 Views)

Job Vacancies At Bwoffshore / Arik Air Recruitment 2017 | Requirements | Application Portal | Closing Date / 2017/18 Npower Registration Closing Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2015
Bwoffshore is an international oil and gas contractors, there recruiting for various offshore maritime positions, you can apply....

http://www.bwoffshore.com/careers/offshore-careers/

9 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Those that have applied, should pls do well to come here and comment, so more can apply, y'all should stop behaving like typical Nigerians that re known for their greed, covetousness, and hurding...

For car owners and diagnostic shops, see how u can use your fone to. Run diagnostic checks on ur vehicle also clear error codes, very easy and convenient to use...
See my signature for more...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by badenugba: 3:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Those that have applied, should pls do well to come here and comment, sore more can apply, y'all should stop behaving like typical Nigerians that re known for their greed, covetousness, and hurding...
Lol, have applied for Production Operator

1 Like

Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by shakur4luv(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2015
Nairalanders which position can ond banking and finance apply for or Bsc Guideance and Counselling thanks guys
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by oluwabi4real: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2015
is not bringing the site, just one oil rig picture and Dats all pls Hw do u apply
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by DeanOlamide(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2015
oluwabi4real:
is not bringing the site,
just one oil rig picture and Dats all
pls Hw do u apply

It's there... all positions indicated and enough to see where u fits in....... don't use a phone and if u must use one use a good phone.....

2 Likes

Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by omusiliyu(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2015
Thanks OP.
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by Sweetyie(f): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2015
As d vacancy doesnt match me nko
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by steffans(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2015
angry
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by osborn442(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2015
I'm interested. Lemme get my credentials fast!!!
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by dapsoneh: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2015
What post can a graduate of food science and engr apply for

1 Like

Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by piagetskinner(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2015
.... Good luck to those who apply.. Nd congrats to those who will eventually get the job

1 Like

Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by justdivine: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2015
Re
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by babyfaceafrica: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2015
This site is hard to register!!!
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by Google63(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2015
oluwabi4real:
is not bringing the site, just one oil rig picture and Dats all pls Hw do u apply
Don't use opera mini. use another browser
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by Google63(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2015
oluwabi4real:
Don't use opera mini. use another browser
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by Precious91(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2015
ok
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by pretydiva(f): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2015
Time 2 dust mi CV
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by Mopolchi: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2015
OK
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by preciousMI1(f): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Bwoffshore is an international oil and gas contractors, there recruiting for various offshore maritime positions, you can apply....

http://www.bwoffshore.com/careers/offshore-careers/

location please...
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2015
Safety Professionals take note of the position 'Safety Officer'

NOTE THE CLOSING DATE TOO.

http://bwoffshore.easycruit.com/intranet/offshore/vacancy/1508207/75014?iso=gb

1 Like

Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by nerdymufasa(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2015
Seen!
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by DAVECENA(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Did topic made FP twice!!!!!!!
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by MizFrances(f): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Noted
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by tuna4servi(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2015
thanks for the information
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by pendusky(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2015
ok
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by Precious91(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2015
issokay
Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by Babomiskid: 11:05am On Oct 10, 2015
Once upon a time, a dog approached an elephant to get into a child bearing competition. In 3 months the dog gave birth to 6 puppies. In the next 3 months the dog gave birth to yet another set of puppies. The elephant finally gave birth after 20 months by which time the dog had given birth to over 30 puppies and was mocking the elephant into believing that it had won the competition. The elephant had a few words for the dog when the baby elephant came out after 20 months. "I can see you had fooled yourself into believing that you had won the competition. I think you can appreciate now that: 1. I dont give birth to puppies 2. When I do give birth, the calf will be ready to face the world on its own 3. The combined weight of your 36 puppies is less than a fifth of my calf's weight 4. The moment my calf steps into this earth it makes an immediate great impact as if no dog was ever born"Woow. I thought that was amazing. I have observed something under the sun. The fastest runner doesnt always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesnt always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry and the skillful are not neccessarily wealthy. And those that are educated dont always lead successful lives. It is all decided by being in the right place at the right time.' Dont let any early leaders in this life chide you into believing that you are a failure, beaten flat out and you have already lost the battle of success. I want you to think like an elephant. Don't envy cheap quick success. For as long as you are in the right place, your chance is coming and by the signs of time it wont be long. You are not that small to give birth to puppies. Only your one achievement will surpass several combined achievements. You are guaranteed to make it in this life. Maintain your faith in God even when it looks like its all over for you. Looks are deceiving but the word remains forever. In 1999 Brazil 4. Germany 0 2000 Brazil 2. Ger 0 2004 Brazil 1. Ger 1 Total : Br. 7 Ger 1 2014 Br. 1 Ger 7 When its your time, God will correct 10yrs of mistakes with 1 event. Patience is a virtue,so don't give up! Gud morin, HAPPY WEEK END......

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2015
Na wa o, i nor even see anywhere fit for School of Business. Engineers go follow us drag our jobs in Banks and companies as Accountants and Tellers but we can't drag theirs with them cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by donephi(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Babomiskid:
Once upon a time, a dog approached
an elephant to get into a child bearing
competition.
In 3 months the dog gave birth to 6
puppies.
In the next 3 months the dog gave
birth to yet another set of puppies.
The elephant finally gave birth after 20
months by which time the dog had
given birth to over 30 puppies and was
mocking the elephant into believing
that it had won the competition.
The elephant had a few words for the
dog when the baby elephant came out
after 20 months.
"I can see you had fooled yourself into
believing that you had won the
competition.
I think you can appreciate now that:
1. I dont give birth to puppies
2. When I do give birth, the calf will be
ready to face the world on its own
3. The combined weight of your 36
puppies is less than a fifth of my calf's
weight
4. The moment my calf steps into this
earth it makes an immediate great
impact as if no dog was ever
born"Woow.
I thought that was amazing.
I have observed something under the
sun. The fastest runner doesnt always
win the race, and the strongest
warrior doesnt always win the battle.
The wise sometimes go hungry and
the skillful are not neccessarily
wealthy. And those that are educated
dont always lead successful lives. It
is all decided by being in the right
place at the right time.'
Dont let any early leaders in this life
chide you into believing that you are a
failure, beaten flat out and you have
already lost the battle of success.
I want you to think like an elephant.
Don't envy cheap quick success. For
as long as you are in the right place,
your chance is coming and by the
signs of time it wont be long.
You are not that small to give birth to
puppies. Only your one achievement
will surpass several combined
achievements.
You are guaranteed to make it in this
life. Maintain your faith in God even
when it looks like its all over for you.
Looks are deceiving but the word
remains forever.
In
1999 Brazil 4. Germany 0
2000 Brazil 2. Ger 0
2004 Brazil 1. Ger 1
Total : Br. 7 Ger 1
2014 Br. 1 Ger 7
When its your time, God will correct
10yrs of mistakes with 1 event.
Patience is a virtue,so don't give up!
Gud morin, HAPPY WEEK END......

1 Like

Re: Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... by kelvyn7: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam? / Highly Skilled Nigeria Jobs Not Advertised Locally. / See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.