Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How Do I Get My Business Registered? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get My Business Registered? (717 Views)

Get Your Business Registered For FREE On Www.nigerya.com / Get Your Business Registered In Less Than One Week / Kindly Help! Rats Are Killing My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Business Registered? by mcdokwe(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
hello fellow Nlanders, Laptops Andstuffs started as an on-campus enterprise where I served as alink between buyers and sellers of Laptops and other gadget, I just graduated an I am considering taking it up as a career path and saw the need to register it with the CAC. I will however need tips as to how to go about registering it. thank
Re: How Do I Get My Business Registered? by elveco: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hello, we can relieve you of the stress. E- mail - info@elvecong.com

Thanks
Re: How Do I Get My Business Registered? by eldoradoxx: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
Forward ur details to m for consultation and registration with CAC
Re: How Do I Get My Business Registered? by peterowode: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
Sir, you don't need sending email to anyone in order to get your business registered.
to get everything done within 4 weeks,
simply go to CAC office at Alausa Ikeja, Lagos
and collect a business name registration form, the form should be N200
look for a suitable name for your business and submit the form.
check back in 2 weeks to know if the name is available,
if available, you can proceed to make payment for the name, if not, you wud have to look
for another name.

The process is very easy, i did mine myself.
You should spend more than 5000 in everything. that is if you are registering business name.
Re: How Do I Get My Business Registered? by mcdokwe(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
peterowode: Sir, you don't need sending email to anyone in order to get your business registered.
to get everything done within 4 weeks,
simply go to CAC office at Alausa Ikeja, Lagos
and collect a business name registration form, the form should be N200
look for a suitable name for your business and submit the form.
check back in 2 weeks to know if the name is available,
if available, you can proceed to make payment for the name, if not, you wud have to look
for another name.

The process is very easy, i did mine myself.
You should spend more than 5000 in everything. that is if you are registering business name.
thanks, But shouldnt they have branches all over the country? do I have to come over to lagos?
Re: How Do I Get My Business Registered? by jydolikz(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
mcdokwe: thanks, But shouldnt they have branches all over the country? do I have to come over to lagos?
CAC branch is at every State capital.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Living From Your Hobby(ies) / I Need Some Sound Trucks for sand haulage or Hire purchase In Portharcourt / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.