Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

How To Make A Living From Your Hobby(ies) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Living From Your Hobby(ies) (712 Views)

I Want To Show You How I Make A Living From Logo Design And Tshirt Printing / How To Earn A Living From Your Computer Knowledge / Make Money Online With Your Hobby Or Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Living From Your Hobby(ies) by npage01(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hello people
Pls ride with me!
While I was in d university, I paid most of my bills out of the proceeds I got from my hobbies. Am a man of creativity; I open my mind and see beyond my imaginations and bring them into reality. My hobbies became my source of income and I am so happy because I see myself playing and making money.
I can paint; be it portrait or landscape, I produce hand made cards, assorted frames, I cant do without singing, There is no week that I dont use the microphone and this has really made ways for me, opening so many doors; You can check out my new single via youtube (just google npage da cool mc) and see wat I mean. I am a constructive talker and a writter; have held seminars and when I talk people listen as such this has taken me from one platform to another. Today am proud to say that am the C.E.O of FIJO SOLUTIONS, lagos Nigeria.
What I do revolves around my hobbies and everyday is fun, no pressure.
Why dont you look deep down and ignite dat potential in you, be it talent, hobby or what have you. If thre is need for improvement take the neccessary step and sharpen that skill. Be your own boss, get fulfilled and be happy.

Pls: Begin something today
SEE YOU AT THE TOP!
Re: How To Make A Living From Your Hobby(ies) by ultrazone(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
It is not about the hobbies but how you go about monetizing it. You can create related products or train people to earn from your hobbies. Photography, gardening and piano playing are some examples of hobbies that make money.
Re: How To Make A Living From Your Hobby(ies) by npage01(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2016
ultrazone:
It is not about the hobbies but how you go about monetizing it. You can create related products or train people to earn from your hobbies. Photography, gardening and piano playing are some examples of hobbies that make money.

Thanks.....
If you read well. You would understand that I made money. I did that not making my services or products free. cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

ecobank / Trucks Needed:20 Tons,30 Tons And 40tons Trucks Needed Urgently! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.