Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Songs Arent As Bad As The Hate! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dikeh's Songs Arent As Bad As The Hate! (508 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star / Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) / Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Songs Arent As Bad As The Hate! by Aygem(m): 1:20am On Oct 31, 2012
The release of Tonto Dikeh's "GET HIGH and ITS OVA" generated a lot of talking points most of which are negative. Even before listening to the song,one would have written it off going by the array of criticisms that enveloped the tracks. But after listening to the tracks,i realise the songs werent as bad as they were potrayed. This is a learning process for Tonto Dikeh and there is still hope that she would churn out better songs. But i am tempted to ask; why so much hate? I think the criticism of the songs even promoted its popularity.

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill - Dreams & Nightmares Album Review. / Do You That KSA Is A Music Professor? / Naeto C - Can U Do It [prod. By E-kelly]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.