Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform (7909 Views)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / BLACKBERRY MESSENGER[BBM] To Be Available Free On Iphone, Android; BBQ5 Launched / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2012
virtuoso01:
Trust me, the cost is very negligible.
Just try and find out.

ok, will find out.
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by otunbaneyo09(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2012
When I love my Bold 4 the battery is good

why I love bb is because of there yahoo messenger you know what I mean?
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by AjanleKoko: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2012
Black had tried in years past to go cross-platform, with the Blackberry Connect, a software that was meant to enable other smartphone users use BB functionality.
This was pre-BBM though.

The initiative wasn't successful for a number of reasons. Firstly, the software offered some limitations, like you couldn't do enterprise activation without connecting your phone to your PC via a cable.

Secondly, the other smartphone makers were offering variegated levels of support. You couldn't get the software to work exactly as a well on a Treo or Windows Mobile phone, as you could on a Symbian Series 60.

Eventually they released a new upgrade of the BB OS shortly after the iPhone launched, gave up on BB Connect, and focused on competing with Apple. The rest is recent history.
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by 2kurupt(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2012
dahonestboss: i don't know if I am the only one seeing it from a different point of view.

what has RIM, whatsapp, etc done that can not be done on yahoo messenger? I have been chatting for decades on my mobile and computer by installing yahoo messenger on them.

It seems like people are interested in the name, or the device itself and not the service, maybe.

Yahoo messenger, fb chat, whatsapp, BBM, they all do the same job, their name are just different.

They ain't the same brov, yahoo messenger is by far restrictive.. Google can give you details
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2012
Making BBM available to other devices won't help RIM in any manner.......and RIM should try/ is trying to do something to be a force to reckon with again.......most of the comments I have seen so far are out of beef rather than stating facts.....A BB was made with the purpose of using it as a business phone....so with the emergence of other smart phones with a colourful and more friendly interface etc, bb sales went down..................making BBM an app that is available for every phone will make more people opt out from using a BB.......and I'm sure that those wanting BBM to be a cross platform app are those who don't have a bb and, rubbish BB smartphones and yet still want to enjoy the features of what they called a DYING SMARTPHONE
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2012
dahonestboss: i don't know if I am the only one seeing it from a different point of view.

what has RIM, whatsapp, etc done that can not be done on yahoo messenger? I have been chatting for decades on my mobile and computer by installing yahoo messenger on them.

It seems like people are interested in the name, or the device itself and not the service, maybe.

Yahoo messenger, fb chat, whatsapp, BBM, they all do the same job, their name are just different.
very correct. BB is only unique in naija because of the agreement they have with naija telecoms. if android fones should strike similar deal, where u can get enof internet space with 1500 to 3000naira, i bet you most people will migrate.
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by joey4jo: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2012
atbu1983: very correct. BB is only unique in naija because of the agreement they have with naija telecoms. if android fones should strike similar deal, where u can get enof internet space with 1500 to 3000naira, i bet you most people will migrate.
Dude did you finish from ATBU??
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2012
OP Let me ask you a simple question in English: Why do you love BBM to the extent of wanting it cross-platform ?
You see, you cant respond. If you wanna eat frog, get to the pond.
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2012

My thots exactly. But on a serious note. One thing that has always baffled me when it comes to bb is that, for a phone that is always proclaimed to be a business phone, how on earth did dey manager to forget adding a native pdf viewer out of the box? Heck, my Nokia N70 came with Adobe reader pre-installed whereas on a bb, to view a pdf, u'll have to receive it thru email and view it on the web browers. Any other means of receiving it won't allow u view it unless u forward that file to ur self using ur email. How on earth they managed to get away with such a blunder still amazes me.

1 Like

Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by chucky234(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2012
Hahaha I laff in Engri-Igbo, BBM cross platform?
Making BBM cross platform would have being at disadvantage to RIM because the number of people using BB would have drastically reduced ,people comment out hatred for BB. I have seen the leaked spec and images of the BB10 and I think it will go a long way in laughing RIM back to the top,at 4.0 inch and similar spec to the GS2 I don't think its a bad phone if people can still pay handsomely to get GS2 why not BB10.
BB still has a better data compression than all the android phones I have used,my iPhone was a liability with itunes and that's where BB come in handy with the joy and freedom it offers especially in business.
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by sushieater: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2012
otunbaneyo09: When I love my Bold 4 the battery is good

why I love bb is because of there yahoo messenger you know what I mean?
Don't worry, EFCC go soon catch you
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2012
henryskywalker2003:

My thots exactly. But on a serious note. One thing that has always baffled me when it comes to bb is that, for a phone that is always proclaimed to be a business phone, how on earth did dey manager to forget adding a native pdf viewer out of the box? Heck, my Nokia N70 came with Adobe reader pre-installed whereas on a bb, to view a pdf, u'll have to receive it thru email and view it on the web browers. Any other means of receiving it won't allow u view it unless u forward that file to ur self using ur email. How on earth they managed to get away with such a blunder still amazes me.

Good observation, I have never being a fan of BB, so I don't know about the restrictions, I am good with my Android phone, which Is still the best in my own world. I may be wrong, but what I hate most about BB is that each phone comes with a new Pin, which means if I upgrade to a new phone, I would start sharing my pin to everyone again, instead of logging in my account in a new phone a continue chatting as usual. There may be a way around these, I don't know, but these is what I hear from friends that use BB.
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by mrdrizzy(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2012
jedisco: I don't get this constant obsession about the failures of RIM on NL.
Are you peeps talking based on Nigeria or Europe?
I think we should face our own stuff here in Nigeria.
The fact still remains that BBs are still the fastest selling smartphones in Nigeria by a very very wide margin accounting for about 50% of total smartphone sales. No other smartphone comes near.

Finally, BBM is way way better than whatsapp and most chat services I've used. Most times, I get bored by whatsapp and simply close it once I put on my phone.
words being said by a bb user,being too bias and too blind to see d truth,nw tell me wht mks bbm better that WHATSAPP...is is the display picture(dp) that whatsapp currently has,or the status which is in it,or ability to send files..mtscheeew...i still flex with my whatsapp..with over 80 contacts with 45ppl nt frm nigeria,jst say u dnt have contact,dan saying wht u dnt knw,jst tell us that ur using it to find chicks and nothing else..mtscheew..abegi,am on whtsapp who wants to add me do so number +2348164843713. Always online
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by charlespaker(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅ hv been on symbian and other android os for abt 6yrs but currenTly on Rim os,let's talk naija,why are you buyin a smartphone?is it game,internet,utility apps,multitasking?cuz so far nigeria is concern Bb is the beSt phone for anyone thAt spends maximum O̶̷̩̥̊͡F 12hrs everyday on net,the multi-tasking is awesome,checkout d universial seArch,comprising O̶̷̩̥̊͡F offnet and on-net info,rim brings closer the rlatonship btw U̶̲̥̅̊ and U̶̲̥̅̊я phone,everything is soooo sychronised and easy to access,the alert system is awesome,d data plan is unbeatable in Nigeria,for the ba3 issue try 9780 bold4,very durable,for the issue O̶̷̩̥̊͡F gaming,if U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ still a game flick @dis U̶̲̥̅̊я age then U̶̲̥̅̊ should go back to nokia engage.Bb is strictly for matured business pple.bbm is Rim's intergrity,cross platform will mess-up their standard,is like like telling Dstv to share mnet or supersports with another ntwk!!!whit dis phone U̶̲̥̅̊ can never miss out on any information,new stuffs any time U̶̲̥̅̊ look @ U̶̲̥̅̊я phone screen......

1 Like

Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by kinnkw(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2012
joey4jo:
Bro, your in dreamland!
The blackberry has nothing new to offer, I can bet my #10 that the only thing the will do is
Wider and clearer screen
Make its an 8mp camera
More ram and storage!
Nothing out of the ordinary, even the apple and samsung. They are just recycling the samething.

You are on point, they will always play catch up.
its not enough to make devices with higher specification, its all about the O.S integration, fluidity, and how many developers rolling out apps on your platform,
Believe me it takes time.
Speaking about BBM on other platforms,hehehe, RIM would have been buried 3yrs ago. BBM is the only reason Rim still has a little life in North America and Europe market. Their Enterprise Market is falling apart too.

http://www.techweekeurope.co.uk/news/pentagon-blackberry-government-rim-iphone-97993
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by emmanwandud(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2012
IVE LISTNED KEENLY FRM BOTH SIDES BUT IT APPEARS DAT USING BB HERE IN NAIJA IS MORE PROFITABLE UNLIKE IN EUROPE WHERE U HVE ACESS 2 WIFI ACESS @ CHEAP OR EVEN FREE,BUT IF OUR TELECOMS PROVIDERS COME UP WITH A PLAN 4 ANDRIOD USERS THEY WILL RUN LOSS BCS MOST ANDRIOD PHONES HAS D ABILITY OF SHARING INTERNET CONECTIONS 2 OTHER ANDRIOD PHONES,IF MR A BUYS AN UNLIMITED PLAN HE WILL KEEP SHARING HIS NETWRK WCH MEANS BAD BUSINESS 4 D SERVICE PROVIDERS.SO THERBY MAKING BB KING OF D NAIJA MARKET

1 Like

Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by kinsab(f): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2012
never you play with bb bis if you are always online you will understand what i mean,the 1,500 a month or 500 weekly you are paying is an unlimited internet plan you can do anything you like online download gb of files without checking your account balance, here is Nigeria and noting like all this WiFi stuff it sucks, because i have a router, with bb browser you can open web pages every website works normal on my bb and i don't think i can use any phone than my bb torch for now o as I'm talking to you now I'm using my bb bis plan to browse unlimited on my system just that 1500 a month with a tunneling vpn i just pay with $3 lol... with just 2k I'm I'm connected to internet for a month even people without bb subscribe for bis now for browsing on there pc, sooo guys better go for bb i'm really enjoying it oooooooo and if you want to browse with your bb bis call me on if my line dont ring now i'm browsing with my bb plan now o grin
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by Zet72(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2012
my take on this is that time has come for rim to move on& upgrade there OS ,make their product app friendly to lunch it back to league of smart phones where iPhone,Samsung&android OS belong
Well,until then let them continue with our girls
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by mrdrizzy(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2012
charlespaker: Ȋ̝̊̅ hv been on symbian and other android os for abt 6yrs but currenTly on Rim os,let's talk naija,why are you buyin a smartphone?is it game,internet,utility apps,multitasking?cuz so far nigeria is concern Bb is the beSt phone for anyone thAt spends maximum O̶̷̩̥̊͡F 12hrs everyday on net,the multi-tasking is awesome,checkout d universial seArch,comprising O̶̷̩̥̊͡F offnet and on-net info,rim brings closer the rlatonship btw U̶̲̥̅̊ and U̶̲̥̅̊я phone,everything is soooo sychronised and easy to access,the alert system is awesome,d data plan is unbeatable in Nigeria,for the ba3 issue try 9780 bold4,very durable,for the issue O̶̷̩̥̊͡F gaming,if U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ still a game flick @dis U̶̲̥̅̊я age then U̶̲̥̅̊ should go back to nokia engage.Bb is strictly for matured business pple.bbm is Rim's intergrity,cross platform will mess-up their standard,is like like telling Dstv to share mnet or supersports with another ntwk!!!whit dis phone U̶̲̥̅̊ can never miss out on any information,new stuffs any time U̶̲̥̅̊ look @ U̶̲̥̅̊я phone screen......
u myt be ryt on certain cases..bt what most ppl want in a phone are DURABILITY,FLEXIBILITY,MINIMIZATION,games etc...bt d so calld blakberry doesnt have it at all,in terms of DURABILITY.we all knw the blackberry and its funny ba3 dat cnt last 6hrs sef,or is it the hardware,very soft,just one fall u see fault,a frnd of mine,mistakenly sat down on his bb for jst a glimpse nd the screen spoil instantly.jeez..i begin to ask myself,wht sort of rubbish is that,this cant happen in d history of all nokia fones,from the smallest to d biggest,and its part are limited in supply,imagine a bb bold 2 screen 8,500 lowest price oh...even d nokia n8 isnt up to dat amount,if u check well,or is it its FLEXIBILITY:we all knw u cant hold bb anyhow b4 u crush it even with ur hands..u have to hold it like egg..mtscheew,or is it its SOFTWARE thats d worst in all smartfones,just installing at least 10 apps.d fone starts hanging.abi is it d GAMES.hahaha dnt jst go near bb,no single reasonable game,even mario..lols...without d data sus bb is jst rubbish,even nokia java would even be beta than it,its jst d vibe in nigeria for dis blackberry dat suprises me,dragging for something dat aint worth it atall..no wonder RIM is thinking of bringing its company production to africa..its only 2 reasons dat myt mk me ge a bb.

1.the unlimited data(which is stuning for ppl like me dat loves downloading)

2.to impress of find a lady(lol).
The bb isnt worth it, no wonder the white call it CRAPBERRY

1 Like

Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2012
My kiddo uses a samsung galaxy S111 he spends bout N4000 on data monthly,He also uses an Ipad and spends a fortune there too...I use my Same Ol Bold 4 and I spends N1500 only for unlimited BB service..plus I pair my blackberry playbook to my same ol N1500 BB service...To me IOS is cool duh,buh apple uses media to infect pipo..Same way dumbs think Beats by dre is the best headphones in the world...I'm a tech freak buh I'm an economist too...This is naija.Go Figure,Most peeps that start this IOS/Android VS BBOS war are dudes that just got they first android,once they subscribe for Data like 3 tymes,Body Go TeLL them...
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by mrdrizzy(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2012
kinsab: never you play with bb bis if you are always online you will understand what i mean,the 1,500 a month or 500 weekly you are paying is an unlimited internet plan you can do anything you like online download gb of files without checking your account balance, here is Nigeria and noting like all this WiFi stuff it sucks, because i have a router, with bb browser you can open web pages every website works normal on my bb and i don't think i can use any phone than my bb torch for now o as I'm talking to you now I'm using my bb bis plan to browse unlimited on my system just that 1500 a month with a tunneling vpn i just pay with $3 lol... with just 2k I'm I'm connected to internet for a month even people without bb subscribe for bis now for browsing on there pc, sooo guys better go for bb i'm really enjoying it oooooooo and if you want to browse with your bb bis call me on 07036867200 if my line dont ring now i'm browsing with my bb plan now o grin
.hmm.see dem bb users,ever heard of the word "FBT"or"TWEAKWARE".go check it out..
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by mrdrizzy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrkuvuki: My kiddo uses a samsung galaxy S111 he spends bout N4000 on data monthly,He also uses an Ipad and spends a fortune there too...I use my Same Ol Bold 4 and I spends N1500 only for unlimited BB service..plus I pair my blackberry playbook to my same ol N1500 BB service...To me IOS is cool duh,buh apple uses media to infect pipo..Same way dumbs think Beats by dre is the best headphones in the world...I'm a tech freak buh I'm an economist too...This is naija.Go Figure,Most peeps that start this IOS/Android VS BBOS war are dudes that just got they first android,once they subscribe for Data like 3 tymes,Body Go TeLL them...
..ur ryt..about d data sus,bt u acnt compare bb with iphone,no respect again bah.nd d issue of beats by dre...i think ur wrong,theres a reason y dj,radio divas,jockeys and top starts uses the pieces,have u ever seen any headset apart from"beats" that artist use,it simply is d best headset,no wonder one of the best smart fone in the world"HTC ONE X" uses it as their sound,u think dey jst pick it cus of its popularity...mtscheew
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
LMAO

in other words BB are the best because of

1. POVERTY: its cheaper to use as you only pay 1500 per month and the devices themselves are basically incapable of actually using the internet properly.

2. GREED: for those who believe a phone is the appropriate medium for downloading large movies and applications for other devices.

For all the talk of compression, i believe its mostly BS. its the illiterate way of interpreting what the RIM service is like.

if you want to download a 100 MB file, it will not magically transform into a 50 MB file on a BB. if you had the means to check your consumption, i think you will quickly discover that it will be the same 100 MB!!!

there is no full featured capable browser on Blackberries. The BB browser itself is the equivalent of the browsers found in S40 phone from 5 years ago. the alternatives are Opera mini and Ucweb etc also browsers that encompass major compression tech themselves.

how can u consume data when your browser is not capable of giving you a proper web experience?

likewise most of the other applications on it. The ones that dont natively support compression, consume data properly. i know because i used a BB till like a month ago, and on airtel you can actually check your bundled dataplan
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
LMAO

in other words BB are the best because of

1. POVERTY: its cheaper to use as you only pay 1500 per month and the devices themselves are basically incapable of actually using the internet properly.

2. GREED: for those who believe a phone is the appropriate medium for downloading large movies and applications for other devices.

For all the talk of compression, i believe its mostly BS. its the illiterate way of interpreting what the RIM service is like.

if you want to download a 100 MB file, it will not magically transform into a 50 MB file on a BB. if you had the means to check your consumption, i think you will quickly discover that it will be the same 100 MB!!!

there is no full featured capable browser on Blackberries. The BB browser itself is the equivalent of the browsers found in S40 phone from 5 years ago. the alternatives are Opera mini and Ucweb etc also browsers that encompass major compression tech themselves.

how can u consume data when your browser is not capable of giving you a proper web experience?

likewise most of the other applications on it. The ones that dont natively support compression, consume data properly. i know because i used a BB till like a month ago, and on airtel you can actually check your bundled dataplan
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by kinsab(f): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
To use a bb smartphone you need original battery, for me i don't experience low battery as you just said I'm using torch2 and the battery is ok for me,my battery lst for me at list 15hrs and i have 3 original battery soo i don't see any reason for you guys hating on bb mehn...i have used almost every company and many os bb is the best to use here in naija,talking of nokia lol.. i have used nokia n8 and many of d product like c5 c6 e5 6710 navigator and many of them i give-out babes lol.. all of them are the same nokia never upgrade last time i switch to nokia dstv rubbish don't have time watching it i just prefer my bb and i'm waiting for bb10 lol.. well that's real phone for real guys i mean ooops...talking of iPhones,and windows mobile e.t.c many of them are not compatible using here in naija and that's why many are very cheap here lol..even some of them have inbuilt battery lol..don't like mehn..good for us not here o talking of playing games on nokia man i'm beyond that mehn..that was back in secondary school when you host real football via Bluetooth then your neighbor joins hahahaha very funny then, now if i feel like i'm less busy i can just download chess on my bb and play i will advice you to join bb, for business and faster access to the internet but i know as a kid you can also hold your nokia phone for mortal kombat hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
Going further, with the move from java to QNX, its quite apparent that the ability to build proper apps that can rival other platforms will erode this supposed "advantage"

it is already speculated that RIM will drop this model of piping data along with access to their servers. understandable because if you intend to allow 3rd party devs to support your platform with IOS or Android quality apps, the data consumption levels will drastically increase.

for example whatsapp provides data counters for its use so u can track it. a whole day of constant messaging will not consume 1 MB, similar i guess to what goes on with BBM.

Now if you no longer have the ability to pay 1,500 and use data freely as the average consumption rates skyrocket, i suppose this talk of BB being the best will die no? if i remember correctly at the onset, data was not free on Nigerian networks too. it was competition that made them open the taps guessing that 1 out of 20 users are going to top the usage anyway. the other 19 pay for that 1 persons useage too.

im sure u are aware that at 1,500 the networks are still making a killing from subscriptions

OP Let me ask you a simple question in English: Why do you love BBM to the extent of wanting it cross-platform ?
You see, you cant respond. If you wanna eat frog, get to the pond.

weird way of asking question. was i supposed to answer in the middle of ur post?

anyway, clearly u dont seem to get the drift.

with the service being exclusive, they are heamorraghing.

u guys say without it they would be dead.

basically what we can deduce is that either way they are dying no?

the point is NOT to bash the BB/RIM, its to point out the folly in their business model and ideas. if with the exclusives they cannot survive, why not think outside the box?

what says they cannot have a subscription service for BBM outside of a BB even priced higher than the competition? u say the competition is cheaper.. THAT MEANS THE PRODUCT IS NOT AS GOOD AS U/RIM THINK IT IS!!!

Iphones are like double the prices of other phones. they sell more without having functions better than the competition! thats quality!

what about crippling some features of the cross platform versions?

u see whether or not BBM is crossplatform, people will IM, the point is why let them IM outside of your control?

U think Mindshare is not worth that much hunh? then u dont know biz. do u know why people will still buy a nokia tomorrow? nokia stayed around even by making 3k phones. NOBODY THINKS IM AND THINKS BBM SOLELY ANYMORE

Worst of all, the little bird whispers say that BB10 is in testing and that it is mostly crappy. which is normal for a 1.0 release, but unfortunately will spell doom for RIM. see you in 2013 when either Apple or Google Buys up RIM
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by kinsab(f): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
i don't see any point on all this post any mobile you like buy it and use,as for me bb all d way.. grin grin i have tried many phones they are also good but i like my bb d more for businesses, if you can not afford to pay the bis then go for lesser ones its not for everybody and you can't convince me to sell ma bb when i'm enjoying it lol....
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by kinsab(f): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
someone said poverty.. that's why bb is the best for us and the same person also sees bb bis very costly mtheeeeeeeeeew speechless and jobless people, bind with poverty (enviousness)de disturb you guys better get bb for your self man

1 Like

Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by Bawss1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
Lol

More than half of the people who are commenting here have no understanding of the topic, many imagine that it is the usual attack BB thread.

1 Like

Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
kinsab: someone said poverty.. that's why bb is the best for us and the same person also sees bb bis very costly mtheeeeeeeeeew speechless and jobless people, bind with poverty (enviousness)de disturb you guys better get bb for your self man

i weep for your level of ignorance and brain dud-ness.
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by mikolo80: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
They have.its called blackberry connect
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by mikolo80: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
They have.its called blackberry connect.it doesn't work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Create An Ebook On Your Android Phone(.epub) / MTN Makes Fresh Attempt To Reverse Court Order To Forfeit N8b In Assets / Infinix Created A Monster Hide App (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.