Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform (7908 Views)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / BLACKBERRY MESSENGER[BBM] To Be Available Free On Iphone, Android; BBQ5 Launched / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by 2kurupt(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2012
Bawss1: Lol

More than half of the people who are commenting here have no understanding of the topic, many imagine that it is the usual attack BB thread.

I tire o!
Most of the pro-BB activists don't read between the lines & jump to conclusion that if the title mentions 'BB'' then it's against them.

Imagine even one comparing iOS to blackberry blabbing about business this & that, abi their business serious pass Pentagon own?
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by 2kurupt(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2012
charlespaker: Ȋ̝̊̅ hv been on symbian and other android os for abt 6yrs but currenTly on Rim os,let's talk naija,why are you buyin a smartphone?is it game,internet,utility apps,multitasking?cuz so far nigeria is concern Bb is the beSt phone for anyone thAt spends maximum O̶̷̩̥̊͡F 12hrs everyday on net,the multi-tasking is awesome,checkout d universial seArch,comprising O̶̷̩̥̊͡F offnet and on-net info,rim brings closer the rlatonship btw U̶̲̥̅̊ and U̶̲̥̅̊я phone,everything is soooo sychronised and easy to access,the alert system is awesome,d data plan is unbeatable in Nigeria,for the ba3 issue try 9780 bold4,very durable,for the issue O̶̷̩̥̊͡F gaming,if U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ still a game flick @dis U̶̲̥̅̊я age then U̶̲̥̅̊ should go back to nokia engage.Bb is strictly for matured business pple.bbm is Rim's intergrity,cross platform will mess-up their standard,is like like telling Dstv to share mnet or supersports with another ntwk!!!whit dis phone U̶̲̥̅̊ can never miss out on any information,new stuffs any time U̶̲̥̅̊ look @ U̶̲̥̅̊я phone screen......

What's different about your sort of business that other businesspeople ain't seeing?
I know several high-networth (blue chip) firms here in Nigeria that have switched to ios & android devices as their in house tools. This explains why e.g iPads & not playbook are selling fast
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by charlespaker(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
mr.drizzy:
u myt be ryt on certain cases..bt what most ppl want in a phone are DURABILITY,FLEXIBILITY,MINIMIZATION,games etc...bt d so calld blakberry doesnt have it at all,in terms of DURABILITY.we all knw the blackberry and its funny ba3 dat cnt last 6hrs sef,or is it the hardware,very soft,just one fall u see fault,a frnd of mine,mistakenly sat down on his bb for jst a glimpse nd the screen spoil instantly.jeez..i begin to ask myself,wht sort of rubbish is that,this cant happen in d history of all nokia fones,from the smallest to d biggest,and its part are limited in supply,imagine a bb bold 2 screen 8,500 lowest price oh...even d nokia n8 isnt up to dat amount,if u check well,or is it its FLEXIBILITY:we all knw u cant hold bb anyhow b4 u crush it even with ur hands..u have to hold it like egg..mtscheew,or is it its SOFTWARE thats d worst in all smartfones,just installing at least 10 apps.d fone starts hanging.abi is it d GAMES.hahaha dnt jst go near bb,no single reasonable game,even mario..lols...without d data sus bb is jst rubbish,even nokia java would even be beta than it,its jst d vibe in nigeria for dis blackberry dat suprises me,dragging for something dat aint worth it atall..no wonder RIM is thinking of bringing its company production to africa..its only 2 reasons dat myt mk me ge a bb.

1.the unlimited data(which is stuning for ppl like me dat loves downloading)

2.to impress of find a lady(lol).
The bb isnt worth it, no wonder the white call it CRAPBERRY

Well Ȋ̝̊̅ hv touched most O̶̷̩̥̊͡F d points U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ arguing,am writting out O̶̷̩̥̊͡F experience,am a 100perc smart-phone user,Ȋ̝̊̅ make 40perc O̶̷̩̥̊͡F my income with the help O̶̷̩̥̊͡F my smartphone for yrs now,like Ȋ̝̊̅ said b4, this phone is strictly a business edition,Rim themselves said it when they wanted to introduce it,is not for game,if U̶̲̥̅̊ hv all d time in the world for games?get urself a play-station.
As for girls issue, like Ȋ̝̊̅ said b4 am a business man and the two doesn't get along,my cell phone will not bring me gals,but my fame!
Am using bold4 and the ba3 stays upto 36hrs,that's ok for me.Ȋ̝̊̅ download files worth more than 1gb everyday.
Since Ȋ̝̊̅ got this device my laptop has been benched.
My blackberry is my work portfolio,got my entire life,(religion,friends,family,carrier,ict)syncronized in it!!
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by AjanleKoko: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
It's as bad as the touchscreen on a Huawei Ideos phone I have works better than the one on a BB Curve 9380!

RIM have just not gotten the hang of modern smartphone design.
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by mrdrizzy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2012
charlespaker:

Well Ȋ̝̊̅ hv touched most O̶̷̩̥̊͡F d points U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ arguing,am writting out O̶̷̩̥̊͡F experience,am a 100perc smart-phone user,Ȋ̝̊̅ make 40perc O̶̷̩̥̊͡F my income with the help O̶̷̩̥̊͡F my smartphone for yrs now,like Ȋ̝̊̅ said b4, this phone is strictly a business edition,Rim themselves said it when they wanted to introduce it,is not for game,if U̶̲̥̅̊ hv all d time in the world for games?get urself a play-station.
As for girls issue, like Ȋ̝̊̅ said b4 am a business man and the two doesn't get along,my cell phone will not bring me gals,but my fame!
Am using bold4 and the ba3 stays upto 36hrs,that's ok for me.Ȋ̝̊̅ download files worth more than 1gb everyday.
Since Ȋ̝̊̅ got this device my laptop has been benched.
My blackberry is my work portfolio,got my entire life,(religion,friends,family,carrier,ict)syncronized in it!!
..hmm 36hrs i doubt dat alot..thats no usage atall...nd d game issue jeez..must carry ur playstation up and down like a kid?...business fone only is that what RIM told u mtscheew....cnt u do ur gmail,email,ymessenger,twitter,tagged,badoo etc.u can do all dat on lumias or the androids..using hub on lumia and so many apps on d android...or do u really wonna tell me dat the whites that bannish bb dnt knw the reason or arent business men?.like i said on my last post the reason dat myt make me get a bb is its unlimited data given by services and the new cdma in nigeria..nothing else..i wan a fone dat last long
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by oluwafemiabioye(f): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
henryskywalker2003:

My thots exactly. But on a serious note. One thing that has always baffled me when it comes to bb is that, for a phone that is always proclaimed to be a business phone, how on earth did dey manager to forget adding a native pdf viewer out of the box? Heck, my Nokia N70 came with Adobe reader pre-installed whereas on a bb, to view a pdf, u'll have to receive it thru email and view it on the web browers. Any other means of receiving it won't allow u view it unless u forward that file to ur self using ur email. How on earth they managed to get away with such a blunder still amazes me.
please help me how do i get back the pdf reader for my nokia n70
Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Major blast from the past!!!

I have to crow a little cos all my posts here were SPOT ON!!!!!!

Tech Nostradamus cheesy

1 Like

Re: RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform by nonny400(m): 1:26am On Aug 04, 2018
4llerbuntu:
Major blast from the past!!!
I have to crow a little cos all my posts here were SPOT ON!!!!!!
Tech Nostradamus cheesy
I feel you joor..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Root Tecno P5 Without Computer / How To Create An Ebook On Your Android Phone(.epub) / MTN Makes Fresh Attempt To Reverse Court Order To Forfeit N8b In Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.