Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Gates Of Heaven - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Gates Of Heaven (1253 Views)

#photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / Funny Memes Of Lawmakers Jumping The Gates / Standing At The Gates Of Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gates Of Heaven by Consultant(f): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2006
After a long illness, a woman died and arrived at the Gates of Heaven. While she was waiting for Saint Peter to greet her, she peeked through the Gates. She saw a beautiful banquet table. Sitting all around were her parents and all the other people she had loved and who had died before her. They saw her and began calling greetings to her -- "Hello" "How are you! We've been waiting for you!" "Good to see you."

When Saint Peter came by, the woman said to him, "This is such a wonderful place! How do I get in?"

"You have to spell a word," Saint Peter told her.

"Which word?" the woman asked.

"Love."

The woman correctly spelled "Love" and Saint Peter welcomed her into Heaven.

About six months later, Saint Peter came to the woman and asked her to watch the Gates of Heaven for him that day. While the woman was guarding the Gates of Heaven, her husband arrived.

"I'm surprised to see you," the woman said. "How have you been?"

"Oh, I've been doing pretty well since you died," her husband told her. "I married the beautiful young nurse who took care of you while you were ill. And then I won the lottery. I sold the little house you and I lived in and bought a big mansion. And my wife and I traveled all around the world. We were on vacation and I went water skiing today. I fell, the ski hit my head, and here I am. How do I get in?"

"You have to spell a word," the woman told him.

"Which word?" her husband asked.

"Czechoslovakia."
Re: The Gates Of Heaven by micklplus(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2006
She's jealous even in heaven ! Too bad for the man
Nice one cheesy cheesy
Re: The Gates Of Heaven by alpacaem(f): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2006
Nice!
Re: The Gates Of Heaven by Z4M4eva(f): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2006
l.o.l
Re: The Gates Of Heaven by spikelord(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2006
Why not ask him to spell a Calabar man's name?+
Re: The Gates Of Heaven by kajad(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2006
Hell 4 him! Great! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Gates Of Heaven by jayemkay(f): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2006
hahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Gates Of Heaven by diddy4(m): 4:39am On Apr 22, 2006
she just gave him a first class ticket to hell.
Re: The Gates Of Heaven by kellygirl(f): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na real first class ticket to hell.
Re: The Gates Of Heaven by Grizzly(m): 5:40am On Apr 30, 2006
Spell it already.
Re: The Gates Of Heaven by Cayon(f): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2008
@poster:

hahahahaa grin grin
Re: The Gates Of Heaven by cescky(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: The Gates Of Heaven by lexicon(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2008
she is even mean to her husband, she suppose to tell him to spell the longest word in the dic(Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis)

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Problem. / Uploads & Downloads. / Eww!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.