Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

How To Become A Financially Independent Woman- A Must Read! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Financially Independent Woman- A Must Read! (1769 Views)

How To Become Financially Independent By Producing Items At Home / I Need A Financially Bouyant Business Partner With #1.5m / 5 Rules To Becoming Financially Independent In The 21st Century! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Financially Independent Woman- A Must Read! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
It is true that they said information is power, but I am here to disprove that assertion that says information is power, how? Information is not power but energy, which can either be a potential or kinetic energy depending on the person(s) that received the information. Remember, power is the rate at which energy is utilized, now tell me, how can information be power when millions of people had been informed of certain things that would turn their lives around for good, and yet they refused to utilize it? Information can only be power to those that received it and put it in action. Don’t forget that millions of people in the world today had been informed of many positive things and yet they remained un-empowered, why? Simply because they refused to put to positive use the information they received, and that is why I am challenging you right now to put whatever information I am about to disclose to you soon to positive use, and watch out for the tremendous outcome soonest.

Don’t get it twisted, everyone likes an independent woman. Now, have you been dreaming and wishing to be a financially independent woman to no avail? Are you tired of strolling from one company gate to another in search of unavailable white collar job? Have you been searching for a way to achieve that your dream of becoming a financially independent woman and you are about given up? Please don’t give up yet because good news has come your way.

Being a female or will I say a woman is a great advantage for you to even make more money in this present life we live in. Remember, I am not talking about selling your body to get money or unmerited favors, but I am talking of you utilizing your feminine power to control the world of riches and wealth. I know by now that you are wondering what I am about to tell you that will make this possible in your life, but believe me, you can only achieve success in life when you have strong faith in yourself that no matter the situation, you must succeed; that is the first step to becoming financially free. If you are still in doubt as to whether you would make it financially or not in life, then you may likely not be able to make it financially in life except on a special grace.

Every Nigerian girl now cherishes and wishes to be like Linda Ikeji, but almost every Nigerian girl is not ready to do what Linda Ikeji is doing passionately even though they may be better in it more than Linda Ikeji. I want to let you know that before Linda Ikeji started blogging, so many Nigerian guys had been doing same, but because they are male, there blogging career couldn’t go beyond few google search engine results, and may be earning them a peanut income. But look at Linda Ikeji’s blog, it is as popular as forbe’s online magazine with little efforts, just because she is a smart woman who knows what it means to be a female in the twenty first century...........

.....continued......

Do you truly want to be a financially independent lady?

Then go here >

http://..com/
Re: How To Become A Financially Independent Woman- A Must Read! by Floxxi(f): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
Your blog is not found
Re: How To Become A Financially Independent Woman- A Must Read! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
Floxxi: Your blog is not found

I guess the moderator of this section isn't supporting it. he/she thinks otherwise smiley

alternatively: http:// ngozika nwiro dot dot com

just check my my profile smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cashless Nigeria Business: Who Can Enlighten Me About It? / Virtual Credit Cards / N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.