Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Virtual Credit Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Virtual Credit Cards (1775 Views)

Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / I Need A Virtual Credit Card Urgently / To Get Legitimate Credit Cards in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Credit Cards by verogianella: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
www.epay-cards.com

Enjoy our fully-automated instant-delivery premium class service. It is no surprise that most online stores and service providers all over the world prefer to accept credit cards as their primary method of payment. However, it is unfortunate that not every internet user owns or has access his own credit or debit card. Without this valuable resource, internet users are not able to enjoy the many products and services the internet provides. Many people feel unsafe when using their own credit card because they fear their card information will be compromised for fraudulent purposes. For these reasons, we are providing you with a premiere service that will grant you peace of mind while shopping on the web. It is truly a solution that will keep you secure. We are proud to present to you our instant Virtual Credit Card! One important advantage of our visa virtual card is that you won't ever have to be concerned about revealing your personal information on the internet. Our premiere visa virtual cards can be used with any name and or address. Which simply means you always stay protected and your personal information remains just that. Our prepaid virtual cards are accepted anywhere Visa is accepted.

Our preloaded cards are available in the following denominations: $5, $20, $30, $40, $50, $75, $100, $130, $150, $175, $200, $300, $400, and $500. We will be glad to serve you with any amounts not listed here. Please note that a maximum amount that can be ordered is $2500. Please feel free to contact our support department for further details.

All of our visa virtual cards support AVS (Address Verification System) and can be used to verify PayPal and other online accounts (Facebook, Ioffer, Ebay etc). PayPal VCC cards can be registered with ANY COUNTRY and can be used to verify US and international PayPal accounts.

www.epay-cards.com
Re: Virtual Credit Cards by rodgers: 5:20am On Dec 12, 2012
What is the cost? How does one apply? What is the mode of payment?
Re: Virtual Credit Cards by freeccnow(f): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
Getting a free virtual visa card in the past used to be a so hard work. Well after I spent a lot of time on the internet while looking for the possible alternatives, I came across some site which gives you a totally free Virtual credit card that can be used to shop , pay or even get paid online. The cards come sometimes with an amount between $0 - $10 depending on your luck.

The virtaul cards can be loaded with another debit or cedit card and supports all countries. The cards are generated within one minute and activated instantly without any need to link or do anything of kind.

After seeing this, I choose to write a one page blog here http://www.oneminutevcc.tk where I included the link to get your free Virtual Card.

(1) (Reply)

Join AIM Global Now! Turning Ordinary Nigerians Into Extraordinary Millionaires! / 7 Ways To Become A Millionaire / What Is Mmmglobal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.