Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Why I Killed My Grandmother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Grandmother (826 Views)

My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) / I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Grandmother by Trut(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
CRIME WATCH UPDATE!!!

'Why I killed my grandmother'

RESIDENTS of Ibadan, Oyo State, were recently stunned on a Sunday afternoon when a young man, Adekunle Musiliu Tajudeen, macheted his grandmother; Madam Olalonpe Ganiyu and her brother, Pa Busari Ogundeji, to death at N4/204, Ile-Aloko, Yemetu, Adeoyo,Ibadan.

Adekunle, Crime & Security gathered from residents, had mental challenges and in a reaction that gave a clue to his mental state, the 33-year-old, said he killed his grandmother over her insistence on him to barb his hair.

He said “Mama told me to go and barb my hair and I said no, that I was not ready to do so. She continued pressurising me to still go ahead. I told her that I was not ready to barb it because I wanted to grow it to a dreadlock level and considered the hair as myself which I’m not ready to cut. I told her that ‘that hair is me that you want me to cut’ but she never listened to me. So, when the pressure was too much for me to bear, I went for one of the cutlasses that we used to peel yam and cut firewood in the house.

“I used the cutlass on her and when I was done, grandpa, her brother,(Busari Ogundeji), came into the house and threatened me that if he collected that cutlass in my hands I should consider myself dead. At that point, I knew that if I gave him the cutlass or he collected it, I would die, then, I had to attack him,” Adekunle told Crime & Security.

The unremorseful Adekunle said only God knew how many people would have been affected if not that people used wood to forcefully collect the cutlass from him. Revealing many wounds on him, he said “People wouldn’t have overpowered me because at that point, I saw that cutlass as the only thing that could save me from death. I was beaten with wood and planks before they collected the cutlass from me,” he said.

Culled from Tribune

Re: Why I Killed My Grandmother by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
See him Owanbe face, wetin ur grandmama do u wey kill am?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Arrested After Poisoning Their Parents To Be Able To Use The Internet / C How This Guy Killed His Boss, Sylvanus Okoye, Because Of Séx / How These Women Kidnap A Girl In Lagos, Sell Her For N650,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.