Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,514 members, 7,770,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (69641 Views)

Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by dre11(m): 3:29am On Aug 27, 2015
A 24-year-old lady, now in police net, has explained while she stabbed her fiancé, Edet Ebong, to death with a kitchen knife. The lady, identified as Blessing Edet, told our correspondent that the quarrel and subsequent fight which led to Ebong’s death was over sex.
Blessing, residing at Ogombo village, Lekki in Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos State, said Ebong got angry and pounced on her after she refused him sex. Recalling the fateful incident of August 18, she said: “We lay down to sleep and he started making advances on me for sex. I told him I had a hectic day and was tired. He flared up and started beating me.
“He broke the standing mirror in the room and injured me above my left eye with the broken glass. In defence, I ran to pick up the kitchen knife I had used while preparing ‘Indomie’ noodles for him. I mistakenly stabbed him in the stomach.” Rather than look for ways to stem the blood flowing out from his stomach, Ebong allegedly continued to chase his lover round the room until he became too weak.
Blessing recounted: “After stabbing him, the fight continued. He went under the bed, brought out a cutlass and said he was going to kill me. It was at this point that my younger brother who had been trying to stop us, but to no avail, rushed out to call neighbours. “My landlord heard the shout and rushed into our room. He saw Edet bleeding while I was holding a knife. He alerted the police and Edet was rushed to the hospital. Unfortunately he died two days after.” The love birds had been engaged for the past 18 months and were at the verge of finalising their marriage plans when the tragedy occurred.
The late Ebong, an employee of Akwa Ibom State Transport Company (AKTC), had returned to home around 11pm on that fateful day. Blessing, who described herself as an orphan, added: “Edet was my fiancé. We have been in a relationship for about 18 months now. However, six months ago, he had trouble with his accommodation; so I told him to move in with me since we were already engaged.
“We have never had a misunderstanding before. But on that fateful day, I had just returned from the day’s business and was resting when he came in. Edet came in drunk. He requested I prepare ‘Indomie’ noodles for him, which I did. “After eating, he asked me of the engagement ring he had given to me. I told him it was on the table.
This was before he started beating me. Sincerely, I stabbed unintentionally, even while he was in the hospital, I prayed he would survive. I don’t know what came over him that day. We had good plans for the future.
He was not just a lover but also a brother.” Blessing said that she started living alone four years ago, after her aunt told her that her presence in her home was making her husband uncomfortable. The woman assisted Blessing and her kid brother to secure a room apartment. It was this home that Ebong later came to join her. When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Patricia Amadin, said she was still trying to access the full details of the incident at press time. But a resident, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said: “It was around 12am and 1am when they started fighting.
They were disturbing the peace of the entire village. I heard the argument. It was about noddle which Blessing’s boyfriend, Obong, asked her to prepare. She prepared it without adding ‘Sardine’ which he had requested.
“The argument led to a fight. Blessing later stabbed Obong. She shouted ‘I will stab you with knife’. And that was what she did. She ripped open the man’s stomach.” Another resident said: “The two friends are from Akwa Ibom State. But Blessing, who is a prostitute, rented a room in this village. Then, she started bearing Amaka. She has no other work than to be sleeping with men and clubbing.”
The resident added that a few months ago, the two lovers had a quarrel which made Blessing to throw out Obong’s belongings from her room. According to her, it was when Blessing could not cope again that she mended fence with Edet.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/i-killed-my-fiance-over-sex-says-suspect/

Picture of the lady

cc lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Mbkite(m): 3:37am On Aug 27, 2015
Lagos and strange news
Ogun and Juju
Onitsha and dirty
Benin and runs girl
PH and show show
Ibadan and ? ?

Tufiakwa!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Aminat508(f): 4:02am On Aug 27, 2015
Nawaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by ijustdey: 4:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Another resident said: “The two friends are from Akwa Ibom State. But Blessing, who is a prostitute, rented a room in this village. Then, she started bearing Amaka. She has no other work than to be sleeping with men and clubbing.”

not surprise on why she would have killed him... because 'ashi no dey look uche eye" before she takes any irrational step

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Kenzico(m): 4:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Wat dah PhaKkk!!
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Okkk. .. So what's the Next story... ?
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by pyyxxaro: 6:38am On Aug 27, 2015
And that is the end of Solomon grandy undecided

21 Likes

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Exponental(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2015
hilarious! prostitute kill lover cos of sex!!
women harbouring men's sexual wishes will call her a learner.... regret will fill her life now. no more sex except warders help her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by realtestament(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2015
undecided

Devil will be smiling home angry

#dis kind death or premature death is never our portion....IJN

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2015
undecided
RIP to him o. embarassed
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Seuncoded(f): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2015
IRANU

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by okooloyun1(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2015
The rate at which women were killing men these days is alarming.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2015
From BLESSING to LESSON.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Johnnoo(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2015
No respect for sacredness of life undecided
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by sukkot: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2015
ok
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by jaybee104(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2015
lol
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by chiibekee(f): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2015
That fiance no no say the girl na ashawo before?
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by osemoses1234(m): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2015
See her dragon face ugly girl......

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by tunwumi: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Fuuny
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by justi4jesu(f): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2015
All these strange stories everyday angry
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by LieDetector(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Mtchewwwww.
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Ventura1: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2015
This is what yoruba's call Ise esu
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Bagwellz(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2015
tchidi:
undecided
what? undecided
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by maxiuc(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Girls that are called blessing can be very heartless violent and sturborn I thnk God for keeping me alife till today I could hav die from slaps HBP and Insults tnk I escaped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by platido(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2015
u did well weldone....so hw wz d experience so far....did u get award....hw do u feel ope u re coping well nice gal.,,,c ur worthless face...#wink#
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Iddiot(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2015
lol...prostitute dae get fianceegrin....hmmm no only customers I know dem dae get

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by tonimenia: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2015
This is unbelievable!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by dhardline(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Things Anger can cause.. By the way why did she have to change her name to Amaka?

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by chino11(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2015
This is how all Nigerian tribes changes their names just to taint Igbos.

Another resident said: “The two friends are from Akwa Ibom State. But Blessing, who is a prostitute, rented a room in this village. Then, she started bearing Amaka. She has no other work than to be sleeping with men and clubbing.”

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Dammyg2016: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.