Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend (16605 Views)

Photos: Wale Slams Twitter Follower Who Questioned His Nigerian Nationality / Famous Ghana Actor John Dumelo Robbed!!! (PICS) / Popular Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Igbo Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by roymary: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
Oops...Stabbed Over wetin? Abeg deal with am when you heal finish...Mumu girl.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by cdamsel(f): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
Neva ever in my life ve I heard or seen him
Na d same person dey d 2pixabi na b4 & after pishure?? grin
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by baby124: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
What was he looking at when she broke the window? what was he looking at when she broke all the items in his house? Except she is an octopus she cannot have 10arms. What was he looking at when she picked up glass and stabbed him? He should have chased her out the moment she broke his window and jumped into his house like a monkey. Girls like this are fools and I have no sympathy. If you know you can't take cheating, walk away. So now that he is injured, and in Ghana she will definitely go to jail. Was it worth it? Na wa o. I guess behaving like a lunatic will make him love you more, or cheat less. Rubbish. The girl is a violent animal. She would have done this even if he broke up with her.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by trigar12(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
OLD STORY
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Ivynwa(f): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
She mad orrrrrr what?
Why go berserk over a man she is not even married to when she can walk away. The way she went about it is fearfully possesive enough to drive the man a million miles away from her. What prevents her from walking away from him if he wants to be bedding everybody-------she is madly fixated in the relationship and may even go mad if the man ends up marrying another woman tomorrow.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by somegirl1: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
londoner: Ayo max.....

Let me ask you a question, what is the girlfriends name?

The article doesn't even mention her name or even confirm she is even Nigerian.

It just says 'believed to be' Nigerian.

Yet you added Igbo in there.

She doesn't look Igbo to me to be perfectly honest.

I agree, she doesn't look Igbo and looks more ghanaian than nigerian.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by johndavid1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
dabrake: So nobody will blame the girl because
- we've been made to believe the guy in question is a Ghanaian.
- she's of the 'weaker' gender.
Well, if the source is Ghanaian, I will not believe it 'cause
- they believe every vices is caused by a Nigerian.
- That girl is too ugly to be a Nigerian. She carry Ghana face.

Nuff said.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Ghana Woowoo chick dem dey deny dia gurls
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Ladyfizz(f): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ayomax: you can neva cheat on a igbo girl and get away with it. lialia
Her name is chiemeka charlotte abali.she is from ikwerre in rivers state$ she is a 1st year law student at kwame nkrumah university ghana. On twitter she is sexycharl or mizendowned. She is a bad naughty girl and knows how to do d do
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ayomax:
well its only an igbo chick that can act like that, Hausa girl just too dumb to react like tht and a Yoruba girl is too scared to behave that way. so it can only be an igbo an igbo gal.
yeah, because yoruba girls go spiritual thru babalawo.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by emyibe(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
MUMU like you no dey anywhere. Big Igbo HATER like you

1 Like

Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Leadn(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
[code][/code]
Ladyfizz:
Her name is chiemeka charlotte abali.she is from ikwerre in rivers state$ she is a 1st year law student at kwame nkrumah university ghana. On twitter she is sexycharl or mizendowned. She is a bad naughty girl and knows how to do d do

No wonder! Aluuism is in their blood... Thank God she didn't bite off his balls and set him ablaze undecided
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by naijathings(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
what an URRRRGLY BIaTCH.
why would a girl come to my house and break my TV because i am furking with another babe?
meaning what?
and she even stabbed the guy. what in the world gives her or any woman the right to do that?
shey she go quickly blame the devil if the guy happens to die by her actions.
imagine breaking in through the window. what a desperate barstard
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Leadn(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
naijathings: what an URRRRGLY BIaTCH.
why would a girl come to my house and break my TV because i am furking with another babe?
meaning what?
and she even stabbed the guy. what in the world gives her or any woman the right to do that?
shey she go quickly blame the devil if the guy happens to die by her actions.
imagine breaking in through the window. what a desperate barstard

The gurl is from Aluu, what do yu expect brov undecided
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
Gosh...If that's the girl in the picture......she looks like a darn she-male!!!! WTF
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
Diary of a mad black woman! grin
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by xcitedjay(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
I so love Nigerian girls
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by bittyend(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
Seriously, the biitch looks more like an Adjoa, Afumwah, or kyerewa than a Chioma, Deola, or Halima. She looks Ghanaian.

The only thing Igbo girls can attack is the diick or money, they don't shank people up.

Damn! Everywhere you see Ghana on nl, Londoner will always bless the page lmao. Sucker for ghana midgets smh. undecided
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
stabbed by his NIGERIAN FEMALE BOY-FRIEND
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by okcyggen: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
luv is wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by TableLeg(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
Dont fu/ck around with women .... You will bring out the triple devil in them!
Smh ....
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mad woman on rampage. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

However I doubt this was how things happened. If she broke a glass to enter why didn't the noise wake him up?
She may hav entered and started destroying things after catching him and in a bid to save his things, he was accidentally injured. Who would use a broken louvre to stab without tearing her own hands.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by KINGwax(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
She broke the louvre blades and eddy didn't hear it crashin down? And she caught him red-handed? Nice story
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by slimyem: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa:
haba Slimyen! though cheating with ones patner is bad, but stabbing the man is worse. You can guess what will happen to that girl if the man died. Violence is not the solution to anger...
Did you see the part where i said the girl is one to flee from?
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by stpat1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2012

You be mumu. Na Igbo girls dey fall Mugu pass. Igbo chick will steal her poor parents money to feed her boy friend. Dem too dey love to a fault. Maybe that's why its hurts them so much.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by DualCore1: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ayomax:
A source present on the scene told Peacefmonline.com that Eddy’s girlfriend out of anger destroyed almost every item in the room including a 42 inches Television set, Home Theater, tore almost all the cloths in
Eddy’s closet, bed sheets, shoes and virtually everything she laid
her hands on. The betrayed lover of the actor then picked up a piece of the glass louver blades and stabbed actor Eddy Nartey with it and he bled profusely until he was rushed to the hospital.

She did all of this in how many minutes and with how many hands?
This part makes the whole story shady as I cannot comprehend how a woman will do all of this (without a weapon in her hand) and won't be restrained by the Man (and the other woman). She is out-numbered 2:1.

Then she still had enough time and allowance to go to wherever the louvers had broken (her point of entry, which isn't the bed room), get a piece and come back to the room and stab?
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Decryptor(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ayomax:

I knw the gal very well, she used to sell bread n akara in my hood b4. tht how she got her fighting skillz.
Do u think u got some humor? well try again nuthead!
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by pastorprosper(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
I alys knew these Nigerian girls go disgrace me one day
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
Thats one ugly wonkyazz female donkey. Ibo girls are this violent?
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by somegirl1: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Thats one ugly wonkyazz female donkey. Ibo girls are this violent?
Funny. If she were Nigerian she'd be from the west, the closest ones to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by ChyV(f): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
the source said Nigerian girl nt Igbo girl
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by torgbe(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehie: i tell u ghanian men are the most useless set of human beings,..they as petty as pure water,i dont blame the woman na frustration of too much talk talk
hogwasg. are u always this daft? If u know one Ghanaian that ever broke ur ugly bitter heart does not mean all Ghanaians are like that. I can only believe u are psychologically inept.stooge
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Chofa(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
ehie: i tell u ghanian men are the most useless set of human beings,..they as petty as pure water,i dont blame the woman na frustration of too much talk talk
<------- RATE THIS BRAIN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's 10 Years On Stage [PICS] / Burna Boy Signs Deal With Universal Music Group (Photos) / BBNaija Bally Celebrates His Birthday With Childhood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.