Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,456 members, 7,839,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend (16607 Views)

Photos: Wale Slams Twitter Follower Who Questioned His Nigerian Nationality / Famous Ghana Actor John Dumelo Robbed!!! (PICS) / Popular Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Igbo Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by bittyend(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
some-girl:

Funny. If she were Nigerian she'd be from the west, the closest ones to Ghana.

Nah, Ghanaians look more Igbo and Ijaw than any other naija group. If she were Nigerian, she definitely wouldn't be Yoruba.

Have you ever seen any ghanaian that looks Yoruba or Edo in your life? wink
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by IYuckMoufI: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
This guy's hairline is absurd
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by bittyend(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
Miss Abli said when she caught Eddy in bed with the “boyfriend snatcher”, she tried chasing out the new girl but the actor got furious and this led to a fight that saw louver blades shattering, with electronic gadgets flying in all directions as loud noise woke sleeping neighbors. “I didn’t stab Eddie; I was the one who was rather hurt, not him. Eddie was not admitted to any hospital,” Miss Abli told News-One.

http://www.nollywoodone.com/latest-additions/7369-actor-eddy-nartey%E2%80%99s-girlfriend-speaks-out-about-reported-stabbing.html

This biitch is Nigerian and definitely from the SE. Miss Abli is from somewhere in the SS to SE, dem biiitches are crazyyy. She looks Igbo and a little bit like pig-faced Okonjo Iwealashocked
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by somegirl1: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
bittyend:

Nah, Ghanaians look more Igbo and Ijaw than any other naija group. If she were Nigerian, she definitely wouldn't be Yoruba.

Have you ever seen any ghanaian that looks Yoruba or Edo in your life? wink

LOL
deceive yourself.
People tend to look like those closer to them, hence similarities between efiks and camerounians.
To answer your question. I have seen many infact.

BTW, Abli isn't an Igbo name and I very much doubt it is south southern or eastern.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by bittyend(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
some-girl:

LOL
deceive yourself.
People tend to look like those closer to them, hence similarities between efiks and camerounians.
To answer your question. I have seen many infact.

BTW, Abli isn't an Igbo name and I very much doubt it is south southern or eastern.

The facial structure and physique of most Ghanaians and SEerners are similar, especially the Ashanti and Fanti.

And the girl looks like Okonjo Iweala. wink

Headlines everywhere:

- http://www.nigeriafilms.com

Popular Ghanaian Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By Nigerian Igbo Girlfriend: http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19400/37/popular-ghanaian-actor-eddy-nartey-stabbed-by-nige.html

- http://www..com/talk/topic,135560.0.html
Wow! I guess this Ghana dude has not been warned that you dont cheat on Igbo girls, they will just kill you and your entire family, read below: http://www..com/talk/topic,135560.0.html
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by somegirl1: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
bittyend:

The facial structure and physique of most Ghanaians and SEerners are similar, especially the Ashanti and Fanti.

And the girl looks like Okonjo Iweala. wink

if it helps you sleep well at night.....
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by bittyend(m): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
some-girl:

if it helps you sleep well at night.....

Obviously, I'll know not to keep my two eyes closed whenever I sleep next to an Igbo girl. Failure to do that would be disastrous!

You know I love Igbo girls, don't you? wink cheesy
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ivynwa: She mad orrrrrr what?
Why go berserk over a man she is not even married to when she can walk away. The way she went about it is fearfully possesive enough to drive the man a million miles away from her. What prevents her from walking away from him if he wants to be bedding everybody-------she is madly fixated in the relationship and may even go mad if the man ends up marrying another woman tomorrow.
There is no tomorrow lady.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
The Game of cheating aint easy at all.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by adieora(f): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ayomax: you can neva cheat on a igbo girl and get away with it. lialia

Where did u see her name to know she is Ibo?
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Eazeee(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
I now see y dia is high rate of divorce dis days. And u xpect a man in his right senses 2 marry dis bitch n stay 2geda 4 long? Smh
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by toprealman: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ayomax: you can neva cheat on a igbo girl and get away with it. lialia
I'm yet to see a smart Yoruba guy called AYO. Guess the name is jinxed.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Successfigure: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
Søme nigerian girls were mønsters!
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by somegirl1: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
bittyend:

Obviously, I'll know not to keep my two eyes closed whenever I sleep next to an Igbo girl. Failure to do that would be disastrous!

You know I love Igbo girls, don't you? wink cheesy

ok
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by BuBBle1(f): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
Y blame and criticise that girl she is not ugly and neither is the Ghananian handsome at all.A lot of girls pass thru sh*t in guys hands, though the best option is not being violent but hearing her own side of the story and the reason for her actions shd be the basis for our judgement/conclusion.If I am to say I love what she did.Cheaters and liars shd be treated thus both M or F. lipsrsealed
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by bittyend(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
some-girl:

ok

Your ID sound London, are you from London?
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by roymary: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
^^^
LOL
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Alishachris: 3:59am On Nov 17, 2012
"FREE Report Shows You How You Can Achieve 5 Times More At No Cost"

Become a better You Today! Enjoy all the good things that life has to offer.

Also get Free 1999 Nigerian Constitution (2004 reviewed). Refuse to be intimidated!

Click the links below to download:

http://www.4shared.com/office/R2yYe7Of/BETTER_YOU.html
http://www.4shared.com/office/dv-OBGwB/constitution_FRN_third_altecat.html
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: Did you see the part where i said the girl is one to flee from?
yes. But stabbing d man is bad na. Though nt trying 2 justify d man's action.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's 10 Years On Stage [PICS] / BBNaija Bally Celebrates His Birthday With Childhood Photo / Burna Boy Signs Deal With Universal Music Group (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.